*Author

Offline foxrain4Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 10
  • foxrain4 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.foxrain4 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Check my profile for a Dragon story link.
  • Awards: Card Design Competition - On the Shoulders of Giants
Help me make a rainbow deck from poison mitosis deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57659.msg1180808#msg1180808
« on: March 01, 2015, 06:51:35 am »
this is my favourite deck, poison mitosis.
i can grind AI3 easily in 80 seconds.

can you give me some friendly advice how to make a rainbow deck
as i have little experience in making a rainbow deck,
i also have little knowledge about upgraded cards that would make a powerful rainbow deck.

im making a rainbow deck to deal with false gods and playing at the arena.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4tc 52o 52o 52o 52p 52q 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bt 5bt 5bt 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 71a 7ac 7ac 8pk

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Help me make a rainbow deck from poison mitosis deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57659.msg1180825#msg1180825
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 03:02:33 pm »
Based on your topic title, do you want to have a rainbow deck that's based around the poison mitosis deck?
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

• foxrain4 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.foxrain4 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: Help me make a rainbow deck from poison mitosis deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57659.msg1180826#msg1180826
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 03:32:55 pm »
Based on your topic title, do you want to have a rainbow deck that's based around the poison mitosis deck?
yes exactly, i think this deck is really strong but it is not able to deal with false god unfair increased health, multi quantum, multi draws.

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Help me make a rainbow deck from poison mitosis deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57659.msg1180828#msg1180828
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 03:49:54 pm »
Okay, well, first, I would point you to some guides on the forums that have advice on making rainbow decks:

http://elementscommunity.org/forum/deck-help/how-to-build-an-effective-rainbow-deck/

Even though this one is old, it's still relatively relevant.

Anyways, as for your rainbow deck, try to limit your cards. Because of the amount of :life cards you're using, that's most likely going to be the best mark to use. This means that using HGs is a bit more challenging, so you'll want a smaller deck that doesn't rely on them. You can (and should) include some in your rainbow, but try to not make them be something you have to depend on, since without a :time mark, it's unlikely you'll be drawing an extra card each turn.

So, you'll probably want some Supernovae in there, and I would suggest either increasing the amount of Cockatrices or dragons, I'm not entirely sure which one you're meaning to use Mitosis on. Either works, although in a rainbow, Cockatrice would probably be better for quanta purposes. At that point, a few Shards of Readiness would be helpful (although if you don't have any, that's fine, it'll still work).

Then just fill up the remaining cards with supporting cards from the other elements. For example, your deck has no PC and very limited CC, so you'll want to change that. You might want to include Deflags and Lightnings for that. just think about what things your deck doesn't have and compensate for it. There's still quanta protection, quanta control, protection from PC and CC, healing, deck-out prevention, etc. Just keeping testing and find what you think is the best. This is where Trainer is especially helpful, since you have all the cards to build your deck from.
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Help me make a rainbow deck from poison mitosis deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57659.msg1180829#msg1180829
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 05:06:25 pm »
Unupped, only very dedicated and very specific decks and grind false gods.
You want to look at decks called Limitless Speed and Firecell.

Upgraded, you have a lot more liberty. One of the more popular false god grinders is poison based - it's called poison dials., or Pdials.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/community-recommended-decks/false-gods/ Go have a gander.

As for turning this deck into a rainbow deck... Why turn it into a rainbow deck?
Works fine as is.

But if you really want to, this is what I would do:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 52v 52v 5c8 5c8 5fb 5fb 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5on 5on 5rr 5rr 61q 61q 8pk

Or, if you want a rainbow deck that isn't ZOMG POISON:
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vh 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 55q 590 590 590 590 590 590 5c7 5f6 5if 5if 5lf 8pm

Re: Help me make a rainbow deck from poison mitosis deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57659.msg1180899#msg1180899
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 04:32:09 am »
rainbow decks are harder than i thought, i used the trainer but wasn't able
to create any decks close to defeating the false gods, i think i might give up
on trying to make my poison mitosis deck into a false god grinder.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Help me make a rainbow deck from poison mitosis deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57659.msg1180907#msg1180907
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 10:21:00 am »
The strategies to beat FGs unupgraded are counted and the defense is limited to Dimensional Shields, which only work against certain FGs.
You can see the current strategies in the Community-Recommended Decks section (search for them in the forum's main page).
The thing about Poison is that you NEED an Arsenic because most of the FGs will kill your mitosified creatures. And your defense meanwhile you increase the poison counters? Here we go again, Dim Shields.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Re: Help me make a rainbow deck from poison mitosis deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57659.msg1180984#msg1180984
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 01:56:38 am »
The strategies to beat FGs unupgraded are counted and the defense is limited to Dimensional Shields, which only work against certain FGs.
You can see the current strategies in the Community-Recommended Decks section (search for them in the forum's main page).
The thing about Poison is that you NEED an Arsenic because most of the FGs will kill your mitosified creatures. And your defense meanwhile you increase the poison counters? Here we go again, Dim Shields.
i can buy about 10 upgraded cards.
i also have some of the rare weapons of each elements.
but i dun have a single shard.

Offline theelkspeaks

• Reputation Power: 35
  • theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Brave Freedom is the Golden Ticket
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 3rd Place9th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBattle League 1/2014 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# Winner
Re: Help me make a rainbow deck from poison mitosis deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57659.msg1180987#msg1180987
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 02:25:04 am »
4tc 4tc 4vi 4vi 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52q 52q 542 55q 595 5c5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5rk 5ur 5ur 5ur 61q 8pk

One of my all-time favorite decks, the death smallbow.

If you love poison and want to play it competitively, this is a decent PVP deck for even competitive play!  It's not absolute top-tier, but it has some great matchups and I've used it as a counterpick in serious matches quite a few times.

In my S/A/B/C/D/E/F tier system, it's about a B- in unupped shardless play, and anything down to a C I consider a reasonable pick in unrestricted play.  (D-F are poor decks or decks that only make sense under certain play restrictions).

Note: this deck not recommended against Arena/HB/FG because it suffers greatly against >100 HP opponents.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 02:27:01 am by theelkspeaks »
Brawl 3 - Team Whispers in the  :darkness, War 8 - :air, 9th Master - :earth, War 9 - :earth, War 10 - :fire
Mafia Record: Town 3-4, Mafia 2-1
Brawl 4 - Red Stars (:fire)
My EtG Videos!

blarg: