*Author

S3cur1ty

Help me improve my deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28925.msg369293#msg369293
« on: July 21, 2011, 03:22:16 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
61t 61t 5oj 5oj 5up 5up 52n 52p 52r 52s 52s 52t 52t 6tt 6tt 4vj 4vj 4vm 4vm 5f6 5f6 5f8 5f8 55l 55l 55l 55r 55r 5c6 5c6 5ll 5ll 5lm 5lm 5rn 5rn 5ro 5t2 5t2 4ss 5if 5if 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 8ps

Ok my idea with this deck was to use queens/pharaos/alaftoxin and boneyard to have enough fodders for my fallen elfs for mutation and for otyughs for devour so i put anubis in deck to be abble protect my key cards otyugh and fallen elf.I put couple of cruesaders to have my eternity copyed in case its destroyed or stolen so i can keep using reverse time on mummy while my mind flyers are here to be abble lobotomize enemey creatures what have skills that might trouble me. Deck mark is time so pls comment what i should add/remove from deck to make it beter. Oh btw i just scored 500 points so this is basin non upped deck so all cards are deaftul because i think i reclicked at some cards and showed them upgraded.

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Help me improve my deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28925.msg369300#msg369300
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 03:33:15 pm »
What level is this for? level 3s or fake gods?
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

S3cur1ty

Re: Help me improve my deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28925.msg369303#msg369303
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 03:35:14 pm »
What level is this for? level 3s or fake gods?
yes my bad i forgot told this deck is for fake gods

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Help me improve my deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28925.msg369307#msg369307
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 03:47:16 pm »
Then i would suggest flay em or the unupped ccwb if you have pulverizers available. If not try scared girls old deck, doesn't work well anymore, but its something.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

funplay

Re: Help me improve my deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28925.msg369483#msg369483
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 10:34:49 pm »
Some general advice:

The general selection shows that already got a quite good feeling for synergies and strong cards.

Unfortunately, you try to achieve too much with this big selection:

- by having 2 cards of many possible combos in the deck, the deck becomes unstable...only 2 anubis in a 60 card deck...just think about it: how often will you draw that anubis?
- there are plenty of possible synergies...but also plenty other cards: how often will you draw exactly the right cards for those strategies?

Cause the biggest problem with FGs is: Most are absolutely unforgiving, fast or estabish strong locks....you have about 10 turns (less most of the time) to setup a counter strategy

With your deck, you need a VERY lucky draw, meaning the exactly right 15 cards in the beginning to even have small chance...

The solution to improve this deck is to accept weaknesses and to compromise and therefore focussing on fewer, but more reliable combos.

Examples:
Sure Crusader is a valid option to copy eternities rewinding ability (I think there is a deck out there that uses exactly this idea)...but it costs 7 :light quanta and after that 3  :time each turn...in a rainbow thats not easy...

Dim Shields are great...but only 2 in 60 cards means little chance to draw even one in 10 turns

So, if you are looking for a way to improve your deck, i would recommend:

Choose your main strategy and shrink the deck to the absolute needs...omega mentioned some good decks that already did exactly this...

Its really great that you try to make a FG-Killer by yourself...but IMHO unfortunately there are very few chances with unupped decks and even with a completely upped deck chances to win arent THAT great...

blarg: S3cur1ty