*Author

Offline Leebill98Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Leebill98 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: Entropy/Gravity/Life/Earth/Death Deck (Attempt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63679.msg1251904#msg1251904
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2016, 05:03:34 am »
Results
Changed Mark to Time
Divine Glory-Loss
Scorpio-Loss
Scorpio-Loss
Gemini-Loss
Morte-Loss
Changed Mark to Entropy
Lionheart-Loss
Octane-Loss
Morte-Loss
Chaos Lord-Won via Bone Wall

The main reason why I had lost so many battles was due to having either plenty of QPs and plenty of quanta while needing x quanta which I didn't have. At times it was the other way around, I had plenty of quanta and pillars, but no creatures. I shall try changing the deck again, and at this rate I may have to scrap this idea of mine.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Entropy/Gravity/Life/Earth/Death Deck (Attempt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63679.msg1251906#msg1251906
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2016, 05:14:03 am »
Larger decks tend to be more inconsistent, as you have seen for yourself. Bigger --> Less consistent. Drawing power is the main factor that mitigates inconsistency. In your deck right now, you have no emphasis on drawing power, with only one hourglass and one sundial. Consider changing your mark to time, add in more (lots!) sundials and hourglasses. In order to compensate for this and keep your deck size to roughly 40, you'll then need to try to cut your usage of other elements. A rule of thumb to use here would be to cut all quanta usage of other elements to 12 or below.

Spoiler for Side Notes:
Side note: You can edit your post by clicking 'modify' on the top right of the post. This will allow you to update your original post (OP) with your most recent build.
Side note 2: If you're looking for a grinding deck, there's a LOT of them here!
Side note 3: If you're looking for a guide, I highly recommend this one.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

• Young Elemental
Re: Entropy/Gravity/Life/Earth/Death Deck (Attempt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63679.msg1251909#msg1251909
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2016, 06:19:57 am »
Good point, I had taken some time away from Elements (hence my late reply) to get my head clear so I am able to continue this deck without giving up. I apologise for how I was acting before. I had done some research, purely for inspiration and ideas and I have found some, I shall check out the links and will report back with a deck that can handle Level 4s (so I don't get to far ahead of myself). Thanks for the help Aves.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Entropy/Gravity/Life/Earth/Death Deck (Attempt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63679.msg1251910#msg1251910
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2016, 06:31:13 am »
No need to apologize! You've done nothing wrong. We're all here to talk about the game, or experiment with decks, or whatnot. There's no obligation here but to have fun! This isn't chat, so immediate replies aren't the norm either. Take your time, get into your groove, and enjoy yourself while you experiment. Don't get discouraged if your first attempts don't work out. Just keep trying! It's great that you're actually going through this process of experimentation/exploration. Most people just blindly take whatever's popular/reputed to be good and plug that in mindlessly. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just a matter of preference and playstyle.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:37:20 am by Aves »
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

• Young Elemental
Re: Entropy/Gravity/Life/Earth/Death Deck (Attempt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63679.msg1251911#msg1251911
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2016, 08:22:14 am »
Alright, I have finally tested the deck against level 4s, and I had won 5 EMs and 2 wins, it would have been 6 EMs but I used the Hourglass when I knew I was decked out and well... I lost, only by that as I was winning. Here are the results and the new deck, I had only switched the Mark to Entropy purely for Supernova early on, which enabled me to use the Sundials draw ability.

Results out of 10
Wins
Shadcord
Vittis

EM Wins
Vites (Feral 3x, Eternity, FFQ 2x, Elite Otyugh 2x)
Aethes (Bone Wall 1x, Mindgate (Stolen from AI) 1x, Unstable Gas 1x)
Lumnes (Bone Wall 1x, Feral Bonds 2x, Sanctuary (Stolen from AI) 1x, Elite Otyugh 1x, FFQ 1x)
Aethecord (Bone Wall 1x, Feral Bonds 3x, Elite Otyugh 2x, FFQ 1x, Fallen Druid 1x)
Tertis (Elite Otyugh 1x, FFQ 1x, Feral Bonds 2x)

Losses
Pycord
Chrow
Disrius (Wasn't concentrenating on game as was laughing due to name and lost due to deck out mentioned above)

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5oj 5oj 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u6 6u6 71b 71b 74b 74b 77f 77i 77i 7am 7am 7am 7do 7do 7q5 7q8 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7t9 7t9 80b 8pj

Never realised how powerful Sundials are, they are godsends at the start (with 1 QP) and mid/end game. Next I shall be testing against the False Gods.

• Young Elemental
Re: Entropy/Gravity/Life/Earth/Death Deck (Attempt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63679.msg1251985#msg1251985
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2016, 11:04:32 pm »
Alright, there is some improvement against FGs, but it needs more improvement. The results from last nights fights and this mornings fights are listed below.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Orisis-Lost
Eternal Pheonix-Lost
Destiny-EM Win (took 722 seconds, 18 turns)
Seism-Lost

Fire Queen-EM win
Gemini-Lost due to Hourglass deck out (again)
Ferox-Lost
Hecate-Lost
Obilterator-Lost
Chaos Lord-Lost
Rainbow-Lost
Akebono-Lost
Divine Glory-Lost (forfiet, lost all QPs on field and had no chance of surviving another draw to possibly get one)
Paradox-Lost due to deck out
Added in Eternity Card
Chaos Lord-Lost
Jezebel-Lost
Paradox-Lost
Chaos Lord-EM Win
Lionheart-Win (Two FGs wins in a row! (achievement for me as yesterday was first time against FGs))
Scorpio-Lost

I will continue to update the deck, and I shall start research tips on defeating some FGs, Sundial does make a difference in battle.

• Young Elemental
Re: Entropy/Gravity/Life/Earth/Death Deck (Attempt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63679.msg1252029#msg1252029
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2016, 10:04:46 pm »
Alright, I have done some more testing last night, against the FGs, and well this deck currently has no chance against Decay, Hermes, Dark Matter and Rainbow. However that can possibly be fixed with more testing. Here are the 50 battles from last night.

Spoiler for Hidden:
5 out of 50 battles, 3 EM wins (Destiny, Miracle, Serket, Paradox)
Ferox-Lost
Osiris-Lost
Elidnis-Lost
Ferox-Lost
Jezebel-Lost
Dark Matter-Lost
Gemini-Win
Osiris-Lost
Divine Glory-Win
Dark Matter-Lost
Eternal Pheonix-Lost
Akebono-Lost
Morte-Lost
Gemini-Lost
Decay-Lost
Obilterator-Lost
Miracle-Lost
Incarnate-Lost
Decay-Lost
Dream catcher-Lost
Seism-Lost-Could have won made target for reverse time
Ferox-Lost
Divine Glory-Lost
Hecate-Lost
Akebono-Lost
Dream Catcher-Lost
Morte-Lost
Destiny-Win
Destiny-Lost
Miracle-EM Win
Decay-Lost
Osiris-Lost
Hermes-Lost
Dark Matter-Lost
Decay-Lost
Hermes-Lost
Obliterator-Win
Rainbow-Lost
Dark Matter-Lost
Serket-EM Win
Hermes-Lost
Octane-Lost
Hecate-Lost
Graviton-Lost
Paradox-EM Win
Miracle-Lost
Serket-Lost
Neptune-Hourglass deck out->Lost
Hermes-Lost

The deck used (for most of the tests, as I was changing every now and then), is below. I added Anubis for Immortality which does help my Otyughs survive longer, Mind Flayer (upped version) purely for Lobotimizer. I tried using Lobotimizer instead however I found out it was rather difficult having Pulveriser in my hand and Lobotimizer being used when I needed both.

5oj 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u6 6u6 719 71b 71b 74b 77d 77f 77i 77i 7am 7am 7do 7gq 7gv 7k2 7q5 7q7 7q8 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7t9 7t9 8ps

Due to reasons, I won't be able to test the deck out until the weekend, (2 days for me) and I will be unable to post updates/replying to comments in that time. If anyone wishes to help test the build or give me any links it would be appreciated. Also, I presume there is no guide to building a FG Killer? Even tips?

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Entropy/Gravity/Life/Earth/Death Deck (Attempt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63679.msg1252030#msg1252030
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2016, 10:20:13 pm »
Alright, I have done some more testing last night, against the FGs, and well this deck currently has no chance against Decay, Hermes, Dark Matter and Rainbow. However that can possibly be fixed with more testing. Here are the 50 battles from last night.

Spoiler for Hidden:
5 out of 50 battles, 3 EM wins (Destiny, Miracle, Serket, Paradox)
Ferox-Lost
Osiris-Lost
Elidnis-Lost
Ferox-Lost
Jezebel-Lost
Dark Matter-Lost
Gemini-Win
Osiris-Lost
Divine Glory-Win
Dark Matter-Lost
Eternal Pheonix-Lost
Akebono-Lost
Morte-Lost
Gemini-Lost
Decay-Lost
Obilterator-Lost
Miracle-Lost
Incarnate-Lost
Decay-Lost
Dream catcher-Lost
Seism-Lost-Could have won made target for reverse time
Ferox-Lost
Divine Glory-Lost
Hecate-Lost
Akebono-Lost
Dream Catcher-Lost
Morte-Lost
Destiny-Win
Destiny-Lost
Miracle-EM Win
Decay-Lost
Osiris-Lost
Hermes-Lost
Dark Matter-Lost
Decay-Lost
Hermes-Lost
Obliterator-Win
Rainbow-Lost
Dark Matter-Lost
Serket-EM Win
Hermes-Lost
Octane-Lost
Hecate-Lost
Graviton-Lost
Paradox-EM Win
Miracle-Lost
Serket-Lost
Neptune-Hourglass deck out->Lost
Hermes-Lost

The deck used (for most of the tests, as I was changing every now and then), is below. I added Anubis for Immortality which does help my Otyughs survive longer, Mind Flayer (upped version) purely for Lobotimizer. I tried using Lobotimizer instead however I found out it was rather difficult having Pulveriser in my hand and Lobotimizer being used when I needed both.

Why not 1-2 Quintessence? Much cheaper, instant effect use and doesn't waste :time quanta for hourglass.

5oj 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u6 6u6 719 71b 71b 74b 77d 77f 77i 77i 7am 7am 7do 7gq 7gv 7k2 7q5 7q7 7q8 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7t9 7t9 8ps

Due to reasons, I won't be able to test the deck out until the weekend, (2 days for me) and I will be unable to post updates/replying to comments in that time. If anyone wishes to help test the build or give me any links it would be appreciated. Also, I presume there is no guide to building a FG Killer? Even tips?

Well, you can have a look at the most efficient FG decks and figure out what they have in common. IIRC, they all focus on stall/defense rather than rush and draw power to get combo cards. So pretty much all of them play Sundial because it combines both of those features. If it's not a OTK, I think many rely on the Otyugh + Bone Wall combo. Other's on the RoL + Hope + Fractal (you can find it under RoL Hope). Heal decks, as far as I know, weren't too succesfull, except PoisonDials because you can't really cancel SoSac except with Purify which many FGs don't have. Other healing cards are either not effective enough or can be destroyed or are too slow (feral bond). So yeah, from what I remember, most commonly the stall + swarm or stall + OTK route were most effective. Good defense is the best offense against FGs imo :p
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

• Young Elemental
Re: Entropy/Gravity/Life/Earth/Death Deck (Attempt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63679.msg1252031#msg1252031
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2016, 10:46:51 pm »
Hmm... Good point about Quintessence, I'll add it in and give it a shot. Admittedly, I had never thought of RoL with Hope and Fractal. Would Improved Miracle be 'too slow'? As in one sense it is a stall card, Purify was purely used for Poison which is a sad way to die when you almost win, I shall drop the Feral Bonds for Rol, Hope and Fractal. At the same time I shall drop Miracle for the time being. I had just dropped the deck with the changes into the simulator and now I am getting 11-16% chance of winning (in 100 games against FGs). It may not seem like much but its better then 1-5% chance. I shall test the deck and report the results. (When I did say I wasn't going to be on, it may be in a few hours time). Thanks Gandora.

• Young Elemental
Re: Entropy/Gravity/Life/Earth/Death Deck (Attempt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63679.msg1252227#msg1252227
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2016, 03:37:55 am »
Alright, I'm back, finally tested it, and got 6 out of 50 battles won including 1 EM (Eldnis), I am still trying to get a better score. The results are below with the deck I am using.
Spoiler for Hidden:
6 out of 50 battles,  EM wins (Eldnis,
Hecate-Lost
Graviton-Lost
Gemini-Lost
Ferox-Lost
Dream Catcher-Lost
Dream Catcher-Won thanks to Hope and FFQ (survived with 4 HP left!)
Gemini-Lost
Divine Glory-Lost
Ferox-Lost
Morte-Lost (Close win, died due to poison)
Destiny-Lost
Osiris-Lost
Decay-Lost
Osiris-Lost
Eternal Phoenix-Lost
Miracle-Lost
Octane-Lost
Hecate-Lost
Lionheart-Lost
Seism-Lost
Akebono-Lost
Neptune-Won
Akebono-Lost
Dream Catcher-Lost
Divine Glory-Lost
Osiris-Lost
Scorpio-Lost
Eternal Phoenix-Lost
Rainbow-Lost
Lionheart-Lost
Elidnis-EM Win
Destiny-Lost
Incarnate-Win
Lionheart-Lost
Eldnis-Lost
Octane-Lost
Ferox-Lost
Seism-Lost
Neptune-Lost
Gemini-Win
Scorpio-Lost
Divine Glory-Lost
Hermes-Lost
Octane-Lost
Destiny-Lost
Scorpio-Lost
Divine Glory-Lost
Morte-Lost
Chaos Lord-Lost
Graviton-Win
5oj 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u6 6u6 71b 71b 74b 77f 77i 77i 7do 7gv 7jp 7jp 7jp 7k4 7q5 7q8 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7t9 7t9 80h 80i 8ps

I shall look at the deck again and look for any places to improve, and at the same time I shall drop a tutorial regarding FG decks from what I have learnt.

• Young Elemental
Re: Entropy/Gravity/Life/Earth/Death Deck (Attempt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63679.msg1252284#msg1252284
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2016, 04:13:20 am »
Alright, I have added in Sanctuary purely for Healing and protection against Discord, Black Holes and Devourers, while dropping a Supernova. The deck has made a minor improvement in terms of win rate against the FGs.

Results are in the spoiler
Spoiler for Hidden:
7 wins out of 50 battles,  EM wins (Eldnis 2x, Fire Queen)
Eldnis-Lost
Chaos Lord-Lost
Akebono-Lost
Seism-Lost
5.Serket-Win
Gemini-Win
Paradox-Lost
Hecate-Lost
Serket-Lost
10.Jezebel-Lost
Akebono-Lost
Eldnis-EM Win
Gemini-Lost
Eternal Phoenix-Lost
15.Gemini-Lost
Seism-Lost
Neptune-Lost
Lionheart-Lost
Dark Matter-Lost
20.Scorpio-Lost
Fire Queen-Lost
Gemini-Win
Incarnate-Lost
Destiny-Lost
25.Morte-Lost
Fire Queen-Lost
Jezebel-Lost
Decay-Lost due to deck out and Eternity stolen
Octane-Lost
30.Morte-Lost
Paradox-Lost
Hecate-Lost
Morte-Lost
Ferox-Lost
35.Serket-Lost
Eldnis-Win
Decay-Lost
Dream Catcher-Lost
Jezebel-Lost
40.Fire Queen-Lost
Eldnis-EM Win
Gravtion-Lost
Neptune-Lost
Morte-Lost
45.Osiris-Lost
Fire Queen-EM Win
Fire Queen-Lost due to deck out, forgot Eternity
Lionheart-Lost
Paradox-Win
50.Jezebel-Lost
I have created the FG guide and will be trying out other FG killer decks for ideas and to see what their win rate is etc.

• Young Elemental
Re: Entropy/Gravity/Life/Earth/Death Deck (Attempt) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63679.msg1252343#msg1252343
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2016, 01:30:09 am »
Made some more changes to the deck and it has an increased win rate, if I am right it is 24% win rate. I had dropped and added some cards. The win rate would be much higher if I hadn't forgot about Eternity before decking out.

Results
Spoiler for Hidden:
12 wins out of 50 battles, 2 EM wins (Miracle, Fire Queen)
Rainbow-Lost
Dream Catcher-Lost
Incarnate-Lost
Eldnis-Lost
5.Destiny-Lost
Graviton-Lost
Lionheart-Lost
Incarnate-Win
Gemini-Win
Akebono-Lost
10.Serket-Lost
Ferox-Lost
Ferox-Lost
Scorpio-Lost
Osiris-Lost
15.Lionheart-Lost
Seism-Lost
Incarnate-Win
Hecate-Lost
Octane-Lost
20.Hermes-Lost
Scorpio-Lost
Akebono-Lost
Akebono-Lost
Divine Glory-Win
25.Miracle-EM Win
Dream Catcher-Lost
Dark Matter-Lost
Paradox-Win
Fire Queen-EM Win
30.Elidnis-Lost
Dark Matter-Lost
Divine Glory-Lost
Paradox-Lost due to deck out and forgot Eternity
Eternal Pheonix-Win (Thanks to FFQ, Fractal, Hope and Elite Otyugh with Immortality)
35.Fire Queen-Lost
Rainbow-Lost
Chaos Lord-Win
Hecate-Lost
Serket-Win
40.Octane-Lost
Hecate-Win
Ferox-Win
Graviton-Lost
Elidnis-Lost
45.Fire Queen-Lost
Gemini-Lost due to deck out and forgot Eternity
Seism-Lost
Lionheart-Lost
Gemini-Lost
50.Destiny-Lost (Quit due to AI having Obsidian Dragon, Ruby Dragon and Gravity Nymph in first 3 turns).

If the results don't help at all please let me know. The deck that is being used is:
5oj 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u6 6u6 71b 71b 74b 77f 77i 77i 7ap 7do 7gv 7jp 7jp 7k4 7k6 7q5 7q8 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7t9 7t9 80h 80i 8ps

I had tried looking for FG decks but to no avail. I am well, stuck now, as I have no clue what to do.

anything
blarg: