*Author

Offline GandoraTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
crusader+arsenic+epi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36676.msg460169#msg460169
« on: February 14, 2012, 10:44:01 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 71a 71a 71a 7af 7af 7af 7an 7an 7an 7an 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jt 7jt 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7n2 7qb 7qb 8pk

i had the idea that a crusader + epi gives nice 12 dmg. and a crusader with epi, 7 atk and poison does even better. so i tried to combine all of this.
the version works but i'm still not happy with the speed. i know that the combo needs many cards and that this slows it down. but i thought maybe the forum has an answer? ;)

Edit:
just made a second version which works as well but it seems as fast as the first one

6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 71a 71a 71a 71a 7an 7an 7an 7an 7jt 7jt 7jt 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7n2 7qb 7qb 8pq
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Mathematistic

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Games are never too easy.
Re: crusader+arsenic+epi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36676.msg460171#msg460171
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 10:48:22 am »
Very nice idea. I'm sure that it can be improved... but how?
And btw, a vampire stiletto (do not upgrade!) might be a good addition.
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

• Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
Re: crusader+arsenic+epi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36676.msg460172#msg460172
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 10:55:33 am »
Very nice idea. I'm sure that it can be improved... but how?
And btw, a vampire stiletto (do not upgrade!) might be a good addition.
that's what i'd like to know ;)
yes it might, but i'm tired of crusader with stilettos ;)
i made a second version, watch the OP :)

Offline Mathematistic

• Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: crusader+arsenic+epi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36676.msg460173#msg460173
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 10:57:11 am »
You would probably want a pulvy for the second deck.
And more animates, less precogs.
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: crusader+arsenic+epi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36676.msg460200#msg460200
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 01:13:51 pm »
I would drop a fog shield there. Some defense is needed.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline UndeadSpider1990

• Reputation Power: 13
  • UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Hey you! Join a PvP event!
Re: crusader+arsenic+epi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36676.msg460208#msg460208
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 01:50:37 pm »
Reminds me of Epinephrine+Pufferfish :)

Spoiler for wild goose chase:

I was working on a simpler but less effective (you'll see why!) deck like yours.

4t6 5c5 5l8 5l8 5l8 5ll 5mq 5mq 5mq 6rm 6rm 7al 7al 7al 7an 7an 7an 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7n2 7n2 8pq

Lol. You see it's not really similar at all ^^ But it makes a 7atk Crusader with Epinephrine, so you can kinda see where I'm coming from. I apologise for the deck image being a horrid mess - random upgrades and pendulums and unupped scattered about. The Shard is an Unupped SoD. +15HP a turn is an alluring idea! But I gave up on it hehe.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 02:15:21 pm by UndeadSpider1990 »
Like reading? Here's a story inspired by Elements, City of Alchemy. :)

Re: crusader+arsenic+epi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36676.msg460235#msg460235
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 03:25:26 pm »
Reminds me of Epinephrine+Pufferfish :)

I was working on a simpler but less effective (you'll see why!) deck like yours.

4t6 5c5 5l8 5l8 5l8 5ll 5mq 5mq 5mq 6rm 6rm 7al 7al 7al 7an 7an 7an 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7n2 7n2 8pq

Lol. You see it's not really similar at all ^^ But it makes a 7atk Crusader with Epinephrine, so you can kinda see where I'm coming from. I apologise for the deck image being a horrid mess - random upgrades and pendulums and unupped scattered about. The Shard is an Unupped SoD. +15HP a turn is an alluring idea! But I gave up on it hehe.
yeah i saw some decks like this :)
can't remember where though xP the idea really is nice, i'd go with something like this:

7af 7af 7af 7af 7al 7al 7al 7al 7an 7an 7an 7an 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jt 7jt 7ju 7ju 7k2 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7n2 7n2 8pn
you can tweak it in many ways. taking out solar bucklers and miracle adding SoD or SoG as well as Sanctuary. Change archangel for Light Dragon etc.

But I still want my epi crusader with poison ;)

Offline Mathematistic

Re: crusader+arsenic+epi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36676.msg460244#msg460244
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 03:39:41 pm »
Utility version!

5oi 5oi 6s1 6s1 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 71a 71a 71a 77f 7an 7an 7an 7jt 7jt 7jt 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7tb 8pq

Less focus, but more fun. 2 SoSes can give you discords, antimatters, maxwell's demons, or even additional supernovas.
Flying weapon is unupped because :air is unused (unless by SoSe, which doesn't matter anyways).

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: crusader+arsenic+epi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36676.msg460251#msg460251
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 03:55:19 pm »
What? Only 2 Flying Weapons?
You will need around 4. The general number of flying weapon needed in a Flying Weapon deck is weapon - 1. For a maximum of 7 weapons.
If you include too little, the copy is essentially wasted. Which is saying a lot, considering that there's many weapons there will be wasted once you've used those 2.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Mathematistic

Re: crusader+arsenic+epi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36676.msg460254#msg460254
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2012, 03:58:00 pm »
You will need around 4. The general number of flying weapon needed in a Flying Weapon deck is weapon - 1. For a maximum of 7 weapons.
If you include too little, the copy is essentially wasted. Which is saying a lot, considering that there's many weapons there will be wasted once you've used those 2.
More flying weapons means more risk. I generally use around half the weapon number of flying weapons if I have crusaders... Sometimes it's just a dead card.
I would rather have another utility card like SoSe then.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: crusader+arsenic+epi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36676.msg460259#msg460259
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2012, 04:16:36 pm »
More flying weapons means more risk. I generally use around half the weapon number of flying weapons if I have crusaders... Sometimes it's just a dead card.
Strictly speaking, more weapons also means more risk. Risk of not being able to play them all. (sure, backup for Deflag might count, to an extent. But not all opponent will pack CC like crazy.)
Or do you prefer the strategy in which let the Sader endow the weapon before changing it to something else without flying the weapon? If so, it seems fitting.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Mathematistic

Re: crusader+arsenic+epi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36676.msg460269#msg460269
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2012, 04:52:30 pm »
Strictly speaking, more weapons also means more risk. Risk of not being able to play them all. (sure, backup for Deflag might count, to an extent. But not all opponent will pack CC like crazy.)
Or do you prefer the strategy in which let the Sader endow the weapon before changing it to something else without flying the weapon? If so, it seems fitting.
Yes, another thing is that crusaders can endow it, keeping its ability and making it reasonable to change the weapon. For instance, you don't need 2 pulvies on the board most of the time...

blarg: Gandora,UndeadSpider,Mathematistic