*Author

Offline Mr MuffinTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Sort of Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake12th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWar #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of LifeBattle League 1/2017 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Adrena-Cells https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61170.msg1222998#msg1222998
« on: February 10, 2016, 03:04:03 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52s 52s 52s 52s 52s 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 710 710 710 710 710 7hi 7hi 7hi 7hi 8pn

I once used adrenaline on a malignant cell and thought to myself, "Wow those cells stack up fast." so I built a deck then searched if the idea had been done before and found this.
Spoiler for deck I found:
4sa 4sa 4sa 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52s 52s 52s 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c5 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c7 5j2 5j2 5og 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 61p 61p 61p 61q 8pk

Not sure if mine is better or worse than the old one. It's faster but has no defense. Mine is more focused on adrenaline+cells+shard of patience which is why I'm posting it. It's a meh grinder and is meant for fun but I still want it to be as effective as it can be while displaying the strategy proudly.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 03:30:25 am by Mr Muffin »

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Adrena-Cells https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61170.msg1223003#msg1223003
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 03:20:57 am »
Cool idea in principal.

needing 4 out of 6 novas to play Adrenaline makes this awful, but the idea stands.
I do not think that managing this tactic unupgraded would work, due to needing 4 life, 6 death and 3 water to even hope to make the combo.
Upgraded could look like this (should be tweaked, drew up in about 3 mins):

6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 71c 71c 71c 71c 7an 7an 7an 7an 7hi 7hi 7hi 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 809 809 809 809 8pk

Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

• Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake12th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWar #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of LifeBattle League 1/2017 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Adrena-Cells https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61170.msg1223007#msg1223007
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 03:29:17 am »
Due to mark of life having the quantum for adrenaline is not a problem I have come across yet. I had it partly upgraded because I didn't have enough electrum to upgrade everything. I am aware that it wouldn't work unupped because I first built it unupped then when testing found it just didn't work good at all. Mark should be life but is for some reason it's posted as water. My mistake I will fix it.

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Adrena-Cells https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61170.msg1223058#msg1223058
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 10:54:50 am »
Life mark makes more sense, fair enough
Competitions!

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Adrena-Cells https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61170.msg1232217#msg1232217
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 12:40:56 am »
[small-ish necro? -- hopefully this is an excusable case relating to tasks I am tackling for Phase 1 of 10th Trials of Death]

This thing is decent fun - for a player that did FG grinding before the days of Firecell, such as I am. JCJ, you have some good ideas and I would concur that upgraded is the way to go to make it really "functional".

Other than they play for free and hit for 5|0, I'm not sure Ball Lightning is the only "best choice" here. I've modified to use Ray of Lights in place of the Ball Lightning (JCJ's version) which has helped in a few situations where I was seeking Supernova (they are not a mulligan-trigger!) and the RoL gave me :light quanta to use on a Sundial or two to draw into a Supernova.

The trade off being -4 attack value but this only comes into play if you were getting to leave a BL in play anyways (I have not found myself with extra RoL on the board for this to hurt the deck's attacking).

6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 71c 71c 71c 71c 7an 7an 7an 7an 7hi 7hi 7hi 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pk

As I try to do every time I do deck posts on the forum, here are some in-action final winning turn screenshots:
Spoiler for testing the deck, screenshots:
Against AI3:

Against Bronze:

Agasint Plat (albeit a weak Plat opponent...):

Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Re: Adrena-Cells https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61170.msg1232221#msg1232221
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 01:22:48 am »
Wow I thought for sure this thread was dead. Thanks for the ideas and I'm happy to see my idea work as well as it seems to be working. Makes me want to spend some electrum and try it out.

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Top-Decking Words
Re: Adrena-Cells https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61170.msg1232223#msg1232223
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2016, 01:29:17 am »
[small-ish necro? -- hopefully this is an excusable case relating to tasks I am tackling for Phase 1 of 10th Trials of Death]

This thing is decent fun - for a player that did FG grinding before the days of Firecell, such as I am. JCJ, you have some good ideas and I would concur that upgraded is the way to go to make it really "functional".

Other than they play for free and hit for 5|0, I'm not sure Ball Lightning is the only "best choice" here. I've modified to use Ray of Lights in place of the Ball Lightning (JCJ's version) which has helped in a few situations where I was seeking Supernova (they are not a mulligan-trigger!) and the RoL gave me :light quanta to use on a Sundial or two to draw into a Supernova.

The trade off being -4 attack value but this only comes into play if you were getting to leave a BL in play anyways (I have not found myself with extra RoL on the board for this to hurt the deck's attacking).

6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 71c 71c 71c 71c 7an 7an 7an 7an 7hi 7hi 7hi 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pk

As I try to do every time I do deck posts on the forum, here are some in-action final winning turn screenshots:
Spoiler for testing the deck, screenshots:
Against AI3:

Against Bronze:

Agasint Plat (albeit a weak Plat opponent...):

rob, it needs to be Ball Lightning, because if you have a SoP in play, and play a RoL with an Aflatoxin, it will not die. Ball lightning will.
Competitions!

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Adrena-Cells https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61170.msg1232224#msg1232224
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2016, 01:31:24 am »
-snipped-

-snipped-

rob, it needs to be Ball Lightning, because if you have a SoP in play, and play a RoL with an Aflatoxin, it will not die. Ball lightning will.

Ah, I was using it by not SoP-ing until I had my first cell... was that 'wrong' or inefficient?
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Adrena-Cells https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61170.msg1232225#msg1232225
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2016, 01:34:33 am »
If you get a bunch of balls and SoPa, but no afla, Balls can still be used for raw damage (keep one in hand for when you get afla if you want) and will have a 2 turn headstart at that compared with RoL.
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Top-Decking Words
Re: Adrena-Cells https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61170.msg1232226#msg1232226
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2016, 01:34:59 am »
neither tbh, it's just that it means you 'can't' do it that way around. With ball lighting, you can start playing balls and SoP before you get an aflatoxin, so long as you keep one ball back ready to do the combo. With RoL you can't play an SoP until you have not only drawn the combo, but made sure you have a malignant cell on the field :)

EDIT: damn, andre ninjad me :P
Competitions!

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Adrena-Cells https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61170.msg1232993#msg1232993
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2016, 07:24:53 pm »
Here a version that uses singularities as fodder instead:
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 710 710 710 710 710 71c 71c 71c 71c 7ac 7ac 7ac 7am 7am 7am 7am 7an 7an 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7hi 7hi 8pj
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Top-Decking Words
Re: Adrena-Cells https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61170.msg1232994#msg1232994
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2016, 07:27:29 pm »
That is crazy risky. Singus have too much HP, by the time they have become a cell, there is a good chance they will have PUed themself, pretty much guaranteeing a loss
Competitions!

anything
blarg: