*Author

Offline GandoraTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
About Wardens[no name yet] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36185.msg455035#msg455035
« on: January 30, 2012, 11:57:11 pm »
Well... I tried something and it works... but as I know the forum I'm sure there are ideas to improve this :)
I rarely see Wardens but imo they have a huge potential. That's why I tried some stuff though I couldn't find yet something efficient.

In the following version I focused on buffs and to support the wardens with spider. Epi is to let the wardens attack even if they used
their ability (imo it's a big disadvantage that you can't tattack with wardens). Rage elixier is unupped so it can be used on wardens or as CC.
There are so many buffs you can use lots of it to save your spiders by increasing their hp and therefore make it kind of a "rush" deck.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5fb 5fb 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 713 713 77m 77m 77m 77m 77m 77m 7an 7an 7jv 7jv 80g 80g 8pj

In this version I tried to make use that Wardens can kill creatures which can feed a bone wall. So I replaced recluse but this would lead to a lack of creatures and dmg. So I used unupped phase spiders instead (cheaper). And because lobo's can be a pain I added to steal removing a QT and a Warden. I haven't testet this variation yet.

5fb 5fb 620 620 620 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71b 71b 77m 77m 77m 77m 77m 7an 7an 7jv 7jv 7t9 7t9 8pj
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: About Wardens[no name yet] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36185.msg455081#msg455081
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 12:56:54 am »
Main problem I see right away is that you're lacking offense. take out at least one warden and put in something like an abyss crawler or something for more offense. Also consider wings since you're going spiders.

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: About Wardens[no name yet] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36185.msg455113#msg455113
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 01:46:38 am »
I really like the synergy between wardens and Shard of Patience.  The delays don't stack, so you can "guard" and then play shard and the warden is usuable again the next turn and has +1 attack.  and it buffs ALL your wardens with 1 card. 

I like the use of spiders to remove airborne so the wardens can actually kill anything (over time).  I would definitely add arsenic and a shield of some kind because hey... they make every rainbow better.  I guess then you drop a spider... but I'd still say worth it.  You could run imp fog (but that eats you web quanta) or Imp dusk (but then you can't run steal), but thematically I really like turtle shield.  Still delaying things, reduces damage by 50% (with no RNG interference).  You weren't using any time quanta for anything either...

Some PC still seems like a must.  They get an Owl's Eye out and you are just dead.  And the abyss crawler is a nice add of a beater creature that also makes the shard of patience even better.

And I think you'll do better with either an :earth mark PSN or :earth mark with QTs and unupped novas.  Maybe something like:

5fb 6rv 6rv 6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 713 71a 77m 77m 77m 77m 77m 77m 7an 7dm 7gm 7q3 7t9 80g 8pm
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline Silver

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Silver is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: About Wardens[no name yet] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36185.msg455128#msg455128
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 02:09:37 am »
should boost damage with growers to compliment stall. maybe dunescorps/deathstalkers since youre already packing buffs

- spiders -1 ragepot +tu (since youre buffing) +3 dunescorps

edit: oh but then again you need the spiders in case of flyers. huh

Offline Mathematistic

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Games are never too easy.
Re: About Wardens[no name yet] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36185.msg455259#msg455259
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 09:35:38 am »
If you're going the buff way, I'd suggest half wardens half scarabs (or deja vus).
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: About Wardens[no name yet] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36185.msg455378#msg455378
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 07:19:29 pm »
Speaking about CCC's version:

-2 not shown cards(probably SoSe)- PSN rainbows can't support SoSes.
+2 blessing, to actually give some good buffs.
-Arsenic, +vamp dagger: This version can keep you alive while you are waiting for your wardens.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline GandoraTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: About Wardens[no name yet] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36185.msg455382#msg455382
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 07:35:57 pm »

-Arsenic, +vamp dagger: This version can keep you alive while you are waiting for your wardens.
These are SoP actually :) -->
I really like the synergy between wardens and Shard of Patience.  The delays don't stack, so you can "guard" and then play shard and the warden is usuable again the next turn and has +1 attack.  and it buffs ALL your wardens with 1 card. 
I'm curious on how the SoP's will do. I didn't try them yet.
I'd change Chaos Power for Blessing so you may have a faster and better start.
Oh and I agree with the Vamp idea though I like both weapons a lot :D
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: About Wardens[no name yet] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36185.msg455384#msg455384
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 07:39:15 pm »

These are SoP actually :) -->
I'm curious on how the SoP's will do. I didn't try them yet.
I'd change Chaos Power for Blessing so you may have a faster and better start.
Oh and I agree with the Vamp idea though I like both weapons a lot :D
I must learn to read all the post, not only looking at the deck.  :))
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

anything
blarg: Gandora,CCCombobreaker