*Author

seventoo

[fun] Egg + Myto + Adrenalin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34108.msg430451#msg430451
« on: November 25, 2011, 08:26:47 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c3 5c3 5c5 5c5 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5de 5de 5de 5de 5ri 5ri 5ri 5ri 5ri 5ri 8ps

I got a random arena match and somehow i or the enemy ended up with a Fate Egg with Adrenalin and the Hatch was born with Adrenalin. Not sure if thats Egg Adrenalin ??? Profit
But there is a "core" start i pasted together in a hurry to test it some more.

- confirmed hatches have adrenalin if egg has adrenalin
- confirmed egg + mytosis + adrenalin = just a normal mytosised egg.

so the chain would be egg, myto, use myto to get egg, adrenalin, hatch, ???? profit.

i had a game where i hatched a lycan and then a forest spirit but couldnt use it. so either novas have to go in or some pillar / pends need to go QT...

suggestions ? so far this is a fun deck, play it vs ai3 or if you feel like putting a smile on someones face in pvp.

though facing a massiv adrenalined dragon for 4 time 4 life could be somethign that stops a smile dead in its tracks.

Re: [fun] Egg + Myto + Adrenalin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34108.msg430471#msg430471
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 11:05:26 am »
though facing a massiv adrenalined dragon for 4 time 4 life could be somethign that stops a smile dead in its tracks.
so the chain would be egg, myto, use myto to get egg, adrenalin, hatch, ? profit
The main problem is the sheer randomness of fate egg and the mechanics of adrenaline. A dragon is never going to get quadruple attack by adrenaline because it's attack is too high. I'd suggest referring to the attack table here --> http://elementsthegame.wikia.com/wiki/Adrenaline

In other words, you should be using adrenaline after the fate eggs hatch, not before, so that you can maximise it's usefulness. I haven't actually tried the deck yet, but it looks like taking out the thorn carapaces for more pillars would help the quanta generation. You could try going the fractal egg route instead of using mitosis as the parent egg can be killed by practically any CC whatsoever, but that would be a different deck altogether. Also, it's sad to say it, but a deck relying purely on fate eggs for offense is just too slow and random for pvp. Fun, though, and should still work okayish on AI3.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: [fun] Egg + Myto + Adrenalin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34108.msg430774#msg430774
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 11:20:28 pm »
Too random to be a good deck. If you're going for adrenaline, just go for 3 atk creatures like frogs. If you're going for eggs, make a fate egg deck. Putting two different ideas together doesn't make a better idea. Mitosis egg is an alright deck, but adrenaline egg is so random that it's not really worth it.

anything
blarg: seventoo