*Author

Offline TorrikuTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Torriku is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • My computers as slow as my avatar...
The Plagues of Egypt (Decks centered Around the Plagues of Egypt!) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58236.msg1187924#msg1187924
« on: April 26, 2015, 11:51:48 pm »
Before you go ANY further, Yes I realize these decks have most likely been made before, and this is just for fun!

Plague of Water to Blood
Spoiler for Hidden:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
718 718 718 718 718 71u 71u 71u 71u 71u 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gl 7gl 7gl 7gl 7gl 7gu 7gu 7gu 7gu 7gu 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 8pk

Plague of Frogs
Spoiler for Hidden:
7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 8ps

Plague of Locust
Spoiler for Hidden:
714 714 714 714 71c 71c 71c 71c 71f 71f 71f 71f 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 8pl

Plague of Darkness
Spoiler for AKA Ghostmare:
7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7qe 7qe 7qe 7qe 7qe 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7te 7te 7te 7te 7te 7th 7th 7th 7th 7th 7ti 7ti 7ti 7ti 7ti 8pt
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 11:57:05 pm by Torriku »
All you need is a cool breeze to take your breath away. A summers night, void of light, to explore until day. :air :darkness

Want more Poems, I have a thread: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/literary-arts/torriku's-poems/?waldo

Offline kirbylover314

• Reputation Power: 17
  • kirbylover314 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kirbylover314 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kirbylover314 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • They see me rollin', they hatin'
  • Awards: Battle League 3/2016 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: The Plagues of Egypt (Decks centered Around the Plagues of Egypt!) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58236.msg1187935#msg1187935
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 12:46:48 am »
For reference, what are the plagues of Egypt?

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The Plagues of Egypt (Decks centered Around the Plagues of Egypt!) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58236.msg1187937#msg1187937
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 01:01:31 am »

tl;dr: In Exodus, the second book of the Bible, God sent plagues to Egypt, through Moses, in order to convince the Pharoah to release the people of Israel from slavery. He finally relented on the 10th plague.

Spoiler for List of the plagues, as I remember them:
1) Water into blood
2) Frogs
3) Lice
4) Wild animals
5) Disease to the livestock
6) Boils
7) Thunder, hail, and fire
8) Locusts
9) Darkness
10) Death of the firstborn sons

Note that it's been a long time since I've read Exodus and I might be fuzzy on the details. Someone more versed in the Bible can feel free to correct/upend me here.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 01:03:43 am by ddevans96 »
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline foxrain4

• Reputation Power: 10
  • foxrain4 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.foxrain4 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Check my profile for a Dragon story link.
  • Awards: Card Design Competition - On the Shoulders of Giants
Re: The Plagues of Egypt (Decks centered Around the Plagues of Egypt!) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58236.msg1187943#msg1187943
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 02:05:20 am »

tl;dr: In Exodus, the second book of the Bible, God sent plagues to Egypt, through Moses, in order to convince the Pharoah to release the people of Israel from slavery. He finally relented on the 10th plague.

1) Water into blood
2) Frogs
3) Lice
4) Wild animals
6) Boils
8) Locusts
9) Darkness

Note that it's been a long time since I've read Exodus and I might be fuzzy on the details. Someone more versed in the Bible can feel free to correct/upend me here.

nice movie but quite horrifying at the end
when God kills all the babies if im not wrong.....

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Plagues of Egypt (Decks centered Around the Plagues of Egypt!) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58236.msg1187992#msg1187992
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 03:23:06 pm »
Along with what ddevans said (and don't worry, you got the plagues pretty much right), the plagues are remembered during the holiday of פסח, or Passover, by removing a drop of wine from our cups for each plague.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Treldon

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do I have to?
  • Awards: 1st Place WC Winner: October 20152nd place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Solved the Ruby Mansion MurderSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeGold Donor
Re: The Plagues of Egypt (Decks centered Around the Plagues of Egypt!) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58236.msg1187997#msg1187997
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 04:44:10 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:

1) Water into blood
2) Frogs
3) Lice
4) Wild animals
6) Boils
8) Locusts
9) Darkness

nice movie but quite horrifying at the end
when God kills all the babies if im not wrong.....

That is the movie you shall not watch if you want to know what it's all about. Either check the Bible, or watch Prince of Egypt (By far not perfect, but a lot better than that...thing)
The one with answerable questions and questionable answers

10th Elements Council member == Brawl #4 :life Meaning of Life :life Artist == Brawl #5 :chroma A Toadally Newtral Team :chroma Artist

Offline Pyrodinium

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Pyrodinium is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Halfblood hunter
Re: The Plagues of Egypt (Decks centered Around the Plagues of Egypt!) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58236.msg1188030#msg1188030
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 02:25:06 am »
Nice fun builds.

How about a Bloodsucker/Deathstalker/Eclipse deck as the Plague of Lice?

anything
blarg: