*Author

Offline ScaramangaTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Scaramanga is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Team Life
Silence is Golden [Platinum][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35616.msg448135#msg448135
« on: January 12, 2012, 01:18:44 am »
Speech is silver, silence is golden

Invaluable things are rare in the world. Silence is one among them.

Since the first version SN and SoR got nerfed.
Now using a modern version of the "Turbo edition" (look further down)

Changes after 1.32:
+ 1 Nymph (I love you Oracle!)
+ 3 SoB (Replace the 3 Procognition. When I first made this deck SoB didn't exist yet)
- 1 Silence (I think 5 is enough)

Mark and Towers/Pendulums depends on the meta.

Entropy Mark
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 7ap 7ap 7ee 7ee 7ee 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7qk 7qk 7qk 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 8pj

Time Mark
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 7ap 7ap 7ee 7ee 7ee 7qk 7qk 7qk 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 8ps

Version I like to use for PvP

6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 7ap 7ap 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7qk 7qk 7qk 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 8pj

Basic Strategy:

1. Get a Golden Nymph with mitosis. Keep throwing SoR on her for more copies.
2. Draw new cards with copies and play Silence every turn.
3. Win

So how many Nymphs do I need before I try to trigger the Silence chain?

Example: Your hand consists of  2 SoRs, + 1 Silence, 1 Mitosis and one Golden Nymph.This will make you end up with 6 Nymphs in turn 2.

1st turn 3*7=21 dmg
2nd turn 6*7=42 dmg

==> a total of 63 damage

Not enough is it? However now you will be able to draw at least 3 new cards (One from the turn you bought with Silence + two with the new Nymphs you have created)
If you manage to pull one more Silence out of your hat it will probably be enough for the win.

3rd turn 7*7=49 dmg

==> a total of 112 damage

You have 5 Silence in the deck. Don't be afraid to use them.

Some advice:

It is easy to get over eager to draw cards. If you have him silenced allready, be cool.

Keep track of your quanta.

Besides from mitotis SoRs can be used to 2 new draw cards when played on Nymph. One more Silence might give you one more turn.
   Also putting down a SoR on a Nymph to draw cards might sometimes be better that getting more Nymphs when you are running low on  :time quanta.

Remeber to use SoRs on different Nymphs and you will draw cards for free next turn.

Alot of times you will be able to see your oppenents hand. If you see that he cant play any card that threat you, better save that silence.

This deck is also one of my favorite and I hope someone else also finds it fun to play with.

Note that this may is not easy to play. The more you use it the more you will find out how to use its full potential. Counting shards and silences helps.

Archives

Unuppgraded might look like this maybe
Spoiler for Hidden:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5c9 5c9 5de 5de 5ig 5ig 5ig 5og 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5se 5se 5se 5se 5se 5se 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 8pp

Turbo edition
Spoiler for Hidden:
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 7ap 7ap 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qk 7qk 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 8ps

The Oldschool version
Spoiler for Hidden:
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 7ap 7ap 7h0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q4 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qk 7qk 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 80k 80k 80k 80k 8pj
was posted before the 1.32 game update and as a result may work very differently now.  Use at your own risk.

Pre 1.32 Enemy
Spoiler for Hidden:
Strategy vs SoSa
Just wait it out until you have enough to play Nymph, mitosis and Silence in the same turn. AI will not put down SoSa until you have a creature out. Stay cool and wait for silence before you make your move. When you have Nymph pump its easy to draw new silences and chain them until you have him under 40 life.

1st turn 0 damage (shield still up)
2 turn you will have 1 free Nymph ==> 6*7 = 42 damage
3 turn Now 7 nymphs ==> 7*7 = 49 damage
4 turn Now 8 ==> 7*8= 56

Gives a total of 42+49+56=147

Your main concern is to draw all Silences you need.
Do not hesitate to use SoR to draw cards but you dont need to draw all 5 Silence. 3-4 is usally enough.

Besides. Usally AI does not throw down a shield unless you have a creature out. That means that you will probably get that 35 damage on turn 1 aswell.

By this look I thought I did face an Immortal deck.
In this game since I have so many SoRs on my hand and he is not having 200 life, I did decide to put nymph down and draw cards with them

And it did end up with this two turns later. (Still one more silence in the deck) 9*7= 126 and 126> 120+4 = win.

But as you see I have alot of life left and I almost didn't kill him. So I should probably have waited longer insted of gambled.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 07:32:15 am by Scaramanga »
Treat everyone with dignity and respect but always have a plan to kill them
http://www.harsco.com/lib/swf/principles-video.swf

Offline burpcow

• Reputation Power: 5
  • burpcow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • the duck has struck
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Silent Death [FG][Platinum][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35616.msg448144#msg448144
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 01:51:30 am »
Looks nice... But why the Nymph's Tears?

• Team Life
Re: Silence is Golden [FG][Platinum][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35616.msg448148#msg448148
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 02:00:42 am »
Supernovas gives you  :water. For 6  :water you can summon a golden nymph ;)

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Silence is Golden [FG][Platinum][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35616.msg448195#msg448195
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 03:30:50 am »
Why a Rage Elixir and not a cool Turtle/Skull/other powerfull shield?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

• Team Life
Re: Silence is Golden [FG][Platinum][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35616.msg448200#msg448200
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 03:54:12 am »
Why a Rage Elixir and not a cool Turtle/Skull/other powerfull shield?
Sometimes RE is used for CC and sometimes for more dmg. The idea of this deck is using silence insted of defence.

Think of silence as 1 turn shield. As long as you chain Silence you will win. Dont forget that you can often see your oppenents hand so if you dont need to silence him dont.

But I see your point. I state that the deck can be used both for plat and FG. It might do better vs FGs with some kind of shield. I havent tried that.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Silence is Golden [FG][Platinum][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35616.msg448203#msg448203
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 04:10:56 am »
Silences are not shields if they are not played early enough. This deck is not for FGs because:
. It will get outrushed
. Can't do anything against Ferial Bond FGs.
. 1 noisy turn (without Silence) and CC may fall over the nymphs.

*Note: haven't tested, it's just a feeling.

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Silence is Golden [FG][Platinum][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35616.msg448204#msg448204
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 04:12:27 am »
I wouldn't run this with fewer then 4 nymphs, any lower just decreases chances of drawing one to much.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Silence is Golden [FG][Platinum][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35616.msg448206#msg448206
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 04:16:22 am »
I wouldn't run this with fewer then 4 nymphs, any lower just decreases chances of drawing one to much.
Not an easy task if you don't have a credit card  :P The way I find is winning lots of tourneys or a CL with 3 golden nymphs.

• Team Life
Re: Silence is Golden [FG][Platinum][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35616.msg448211#msg448211
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2012, 04:26:16 am »
It has 2 Nymphs and one Nymphs Tears. = 3 Nymphs.

Make my sec version with 2 Mitosis and try it out in trainer. It will take you a few games to get the feeling of this deck but I feel 3 is enough.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Silence is Golden [FG][Platinum][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35616.msg448334#msg448334
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 04:16:46 pm »
2. Get a Golden Nymph with mitosis. Keep throwing SoR on her for more copies.
I can't help it. Sorry.

About the deck:
Other than for rarity, is there a reason for the nymphs to be unupped?
I feel like this deck is fast... Too fast. Maybe +eternity, +RoL to prevent deckout?
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

• Team Life
Re: Silence is Golden [FG][Platinum][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35616.msg448452#msg448452
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2012, 10:17:48 pm »
2. Get a Golden Nymph with mitosis. Keep throwing SoR on her for more copies.
I can't help it. Sorry.

About the deck:
Other than for rarity, is there a reason for the nymphs to be unupped?
I feel like this deck is fast... Too fast. Maybe +eternity, +RoL to prevent deckout?
Thx!
I did save them unupped for rarity but since 7/9 is so much better than 6/8 I did it anyway.
The version Nr 2 is tha one that Im using right now.
In the beggining I used to deck out sometimes. But if you use too many of your SoRs on drawing cards you will not have enough to make enough damage later.
Word of advice is to save SoRs for mitosis unless you really need to draw silence. Im usally only using 1-2 SoR for drawing cards in my games.

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Silence is Golden [FG][Platinum][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35616.msg448464#msg448464
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2012, 10:32:05 pm »
It has 2 Nymphs and one Nymphs Tears. = 3 Nymphs.

Make my sec version with 2 Mitosis and try it out in trainer. It will take you a few games to get the feeling of this deck but I feel 3 is enough.
Not everyone has to use the trainer to use nymphs  ;) But i will test it a little bit.
Edit: After playing with the deck for a bit, i still think it could use the two nymphs, but it doesn't need it as much as i thought. The nymphs tears is, more often then not, of less help then a nymph would be. Could also probably drop one silence.
Haven't tested either of those suggestions yet, so i don't know how they would actually work, but just something to think on.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

blarg: