*Author

Offline rrspiceTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 2
  • rrspice is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Going Right when it Can't https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66674.msg1284008#msg1284008
« on: January 10, 2019, 08:42:33 am »
Public compilation for terrible decks where winning looks like it's statistically impossible and then a screen shot of that deck winning,

Example:

My terrible deck:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 74a 74a 7ap 7du 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q8 7qu 7qu 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7to 80h 80h 8pj

And a screenshot of Divine Intervention:
And like a pencil, I’ve never seen em
Cus I’m a joker, a ledgered heathen

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Going Right when it Can't https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66674.msg1284009#msg1284009
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 08:49:49 am »
It's probably worth noting that if you Mito a Time Creature (say, Ghost of the Past) and SoR it, you get 2 uses of the Mitosis, which means 2 extra creatures when played. It's quite an interesting combo

Offline rrspiceTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 2
  • rrspice is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Going Right when it Can't https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66674.msg1284011#msg1284011
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 09:26:10 am »
It's probably worth noting that if you Mito a Time Creature (say, Ghost of the Past) and SoR it, you get 2 uses of the Mitosis, which means 2 extra creatures when played. It's quite an interesting combo

I was totally aware of that when I made the deck, and that's part of why the deck is absolute trash. but the goal wasn't to make a good deck, it was just to see IF it could win, before I tried to improve it.
And like a pencil, I’ve never seen em
Cus I’m a joker, a ledgered heathen

Online Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Going Right when it Can't https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66674.msg1284018#msg1284018
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 11:32:58 am »
Public compilation for terrible decks where winning looks like it's statistically impossible and then a screen shot of that deck winning,

Example:

My terrible deck:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 74a 74a 7ap 7du 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q8 7qu 7qu 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7to 80h 80h 8pj

And a screenshot of Divine Intervention:

screenshot link visible only in quote. try imgbb or other service for publishing pictures.
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Going Right when it Can't https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66674.msg1284038#msg1284038
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 11:21:13 pm »
I can see the image perfectly fine, maybe it's your internet blocking the hosting site

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Going Right when it Can't https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66674.msg1284039#msg1284039
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 11:23:27 pm »
It shows up on mobile, but not on my comp. I used chrome for both so thats weird
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

anything
blarg: