*Author

Offline asymmetryTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 11
  • asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Immolating myself non-stop since 2012
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWinner of the Design a Forum Award competitionMake a Magazine 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card 1st Place
Flying others, welcome to 2012 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40631.msg503182#msg503182
« on: May 24, 2012, 02:14:57 pm »
I caught myself with some flying gavel nostalgia lately, and wondered how deadly could this "Other-rush" concept be in v1.31
So this thread is in part a personal compilation and a call to arms, get freaky and post your own experiences.

First some background... the legendary Puppychow came up with this back in 2009
Order in the court
Spoiler for Hidden:
BB version
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 74a 77l 77l 77l 77l 77l 77l 7dm 7dm 7gn 7gn 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7q4 80a 80a 8pm

Momentum version
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 74a 74a 74a 74a 74a 77l 7dm 7dm 7gn 7gn 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7q4 80a 80a 8pl

a year later kevkev put together this little pillarless beast (hilarious to witness in PvP)
Immogavel
Spoiler for Hidden:
6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7ds 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pm

Now for some refreshed fun
Bow down
5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 6rr 6rr 6rr 6rr 6rr 6rr 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pr

Fill gap with
3x Wings for some stall
3x SoFr for an extra punch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hammer-smashed face
6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77m 77m 77m 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pm

Quicksands also plausible, but they're likely to arrive too late ... SoBe FTW

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Sparta!
6rk 6rk 6rk 6rk 6rk 6rk 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77g 77g 77g 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7q4 7q4 7qb 7qb 8ps

Swords because of :time mark, careful with these because they're just 6/2

Too brave or too stupid? (don't answer that xD)
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 74a 74a 74a 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 809 809 809 809 809 809 8pl

Sahara surprise
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 6rl 74a 74a 74a 752 752 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7qd 7qd 7qd 8pl

More to come, have fun meanwhile!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 02:36:20 pm by asymmetry »
So, tell me my friend, what can you see? What comes into your mind as you breathe?
'cause I see colors flourishing like you'd never believe... like a pendulum swings, they swing with me!

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Flying others, welcome to 2012 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40631.msg503196#msg503196
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 02:55:23 pm »
I like them! but wht 1.31?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

• asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWinner of the Design a Forum Award competitionMake a Magazine 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card 1st Place
Re: Flying others, welcome to 2012 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40631.msg503234#msg503234
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 05:17:18 pm »
Because these decks take the damselfly buff , the cremation and nova nerf into consideration
Also, new cards mean more possibilites!

in times where first turn SoFs are very common, a pillarless rush is a nice way to fight back.
My favorite so far is Bow down with 3x SoFr :)
So, tell me my friend, what can you see? What comes into your mind as you breathe?
'cause I see colors flourishing like you'd never believe... like a pendulum swings, they swing with me!

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Flying others, welcome to 2012 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40631.msg503347#msg503347
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 10:27:53 pm »
Average TTW in PVP-AI3? they all look freaking fun
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 10:39:10 pm by Chapuz »

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Flying others, welcome to 2012 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40631.msg503349#msg503349
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 10:34:38 pm »
These do look fun :)
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline esran

• Reputation Power: 5
  • esran is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Flying others, welcome to 2012 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40631.msg503381#msg503381
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 11:57:22 pm »
the bow one looks really fun. does it need to be upped to work?

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Flying others, welcome to 2012 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40631.msg503388#msg503388
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 12:10:40 am »
The sparta deck seems pretty mulligan trolling with 3 different 0 cost cards, same as bow down.

Re: Flying others, welcome to 2012 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40631.msg503390#msg503390
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 12:17:43 am »
All of them can troll in first hands but they get going pretty fast. And damselflies generate quanta so by turn 2 you'll surely have some damage going on

I rarely lose with the first two, stalls are the main issue...  if you feel you need more stability you can always try Immogavel  (+1 cremation, cremation fuel and main creature of choice)

@esran, sadly, no deck here is decent w(o upgrades

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Flying others, welcome to 2012 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40631.msg504732#msg504732
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 08:32:48 pm »
So... I got short bow as my oracle card today, and I remembered this thread and put up a similar deck to Bow Down. I hope it goes well.

Edit: Did a few tests, and it works well.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 08:44:34 pm by Rutarete »
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Flying others, welcome to 2012 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40631.msg504733#msg504733
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2012, 08:39:40 pm »
Here's a really bad SoFrebow I made.

4tb 4tb 4tb 4tb 4tb 4tb 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pr

Very unstable, needing a 4 card combo, but 24 damage per turn is nice if it works.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Flying others, welcome to 2012 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40631.msg504736#msg504736
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2012, 08:47:05 pm »

4tb 4tb 4tb 4tb 4tb 4tb 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pr

Very unstable, needing a 4 card combo, but 24 damage per turn is nice if it works.
short bow makes mre damage without  :air mark when adrenalined, so why not  :life mark?

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Flying others, welcome to 2012 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40631.msg504738#msg504738
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2012, 08:48:53 pm »

short bow makes mre damage without  :air mark when adrenalined, so why not  :life mark?
Nope. Short bow with adren and :air mark is 16 damage. The air bonus is added with each attack and doesn't count toward its 3 attack.

anything
blarg: