*Author

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Voodoo Doll | Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg1113944#msg1113944
« Reply #432 on: December 08, 2013, 11:12:15 pm »
What sort of combos have the greatest impact?
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

Offline Counting

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Counting is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Constantly Being Crazy
Re: Voodoo Doll | Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg1123060#msg1123060
« Reply #433 on: January 25, 2014, 10:23:26 pm »

Personally I find BB+GP is a combo that takes too much into it.
Overall I like Accel+Adrenaline, and purify+accel+adenaline for voodoos.
Rage potions are also wonderful especially when coupled with healing from something other than holy light
Devourers may eat one of any quanta and make it Dark quanta but Quantum Pillars make 3 of a random element Quanta every turn. Which is more OP? The argument for Devourers is that Devourers only eat a single one per devourer and the argument for Quantum Pillars is that it is completely random.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Voodoo Doll | Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg1123066#msg1123066
« Reply #434 on: January 25, 2014, 10:50:28 pm »

Personally I find BB+GP is a combo that takes too much into it.
Overall I like Accel+Adrenaline, and purify+accel+adenaline for voodoos.
Rage potions are also wonderful especially when coupled with healing from something other than holy light
I heared some people use Dazzling Dolls with much success in PvP2, and I personally like going FGs with my version of VooTuFlew from time to time. I have never been a fan of adrenaline+accel, but I tend to have fun in PvP1 with afla+adren
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

anything
blarg: