*Author

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Cloak | Cloak https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17613.msg1085303#msg1085303
« Reply #132 on: July 07, 2013, 01:33:39 am »
The mechanic is the same.  Those are the images for the unupgraded and the upgraded cloak card.  The upgraded cloak card costs 3  :darkness and the unupgraded one costs 4  :darkness  There is no other difference between them.

Offline ginandtonic

• Reputation Power: 1
  • ginandtonic is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Friends don't let friends play shard golems
Re: Cloak | Cloak https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17613.msg1085810#msg1085810
« Reply #133 on: July 09, 2013, 08:18:40 pm »
I think what zergva was asking was what is the difference between the phrasing on the actual card "creatures and permanents"  vs. "field." 

I'm going to hazard a guess that most people don't know what field is (I would take it to mean the area where the creatures are, excluding permanents), but I have not run across the term 'field' before.

anything
blarg: