*Author

Re: Cloak | Cloak https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17613.msg264042#msg264042
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2011, 09:20:25 am »
Now it syncs with Dim shield :D
My thoughts exactly.   :aether can now duo with :darkness instead of :earth for shield protection.  And the protection will last just as long.
and it protects creatures and other permanents too...
Not if the opponent uses mass creature control.

I think this is a nice buff for Cloak. Can't say I've used it, but maybe this card change will make it more desirable to use.
mass CC??? last time I checked, there are only 3... RoF, thunderstorm, and plague
rarely ever you see thunderstorm... plague is more common, but not by much, RoF is really the only threat
(not sure if unstable gas can break the invisibility too)

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: Cloak | Cloak https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17613.msg264044#msg264044
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2011, 09:31:06 am »
My thoughts exactly.   :aether can now duo with :darkness instead of :earth for shield protection.  And the protection will last just as long.

I think this is a nice buff for Cloak. Can't say I've used it, but maybe this card change will make it more desirable to use.
mass CC??? last time I checked, there are only 3... RoF, thunderstorm, and plague
rarely ever you see thunderstorm... plague is more common, but not by much, RoF is really the only threat
Pandemonium would like a word with you ;)
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Re: Cloak | Cloak https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17613.msg264048#msg264048
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2011, 09:51:23 am »

oh wait, yeah, that too...

zse

Re: Cloak | Cloak https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17613.msg264058#msg264058
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2011, 10:38:53 am »

oh wait, yeah, that too...
More mass CC: Retrovirus, Flooding|Inundation, Fire Shield|Buckler, Thorn|Spine Carapace, and Skull Shield|Buckler after buff.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Cloak | Cloak https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17613.msg264065#msg264065
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2011, 10:59:45 am »
yes, but none of those are relevant, because none of them break Invisibility.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

zse

Re: Cloak | Cloak https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17613.msg264090#msg264090
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2011, 12:51:33 pm »
But does the Invisibility protect creatures against those?

Re: Cloak | Cloak https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17613.msg264181#msg264181
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2011, 05:03:56 pm »
Retrovirus does. It's a Plague, technically, so it'll break the Cloak.

Offline Kamietsu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: Cloak | Cloak https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17613.msg273327#msg273327
« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2011, 06:14:26 pm »
Update card image, yes? I don't think Cloak looks like a doll with needles in it >.>
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Cloak | Cloak https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17613.msg273345#msg273345
« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2011, 06:59:26 pm »
Update card image, yes? I don't think Cloak looks like a doll with needles in it >.>
Err, my bad, the picture wasn't really good at first so I fixed to to be the same format as the rest of the Darkness cards, apparently made an error while having 20 tabs open, fixed now. Thanks for reporting!

Kael Hate

Re: Cloak | Cloak https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17613.msg279573#msg279573
« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2011, 12:13:20 pm »
You need the Oracles Fortune.

Might want to lock this topic off and consolidate the info from the various sources.

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Cloak | Cloak https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17613.msg279580#msg279580
« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2011, 12:29:25 pm »
You need the Oracles Fortune.

Might want to lock this topic off and consolidate the info from the various sources.
Great, thanks, added to the original post.
I prefer discussion about a card to all be located in one thread rather than creating a new one, and don't like flooding with new topics either, hehe.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Cloak | Cloak https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17613.msg279614#msg279614
« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2011, 01:55:24 pm »
Cloak now has sweet new special effects in Trainer. :)

Also, the AI for cloak needs to be changed so that it treats Cloak like PHase Shield -- playing a new one when the old one is at 0, not a turn after it expires.  As it is, it completely fails to provide the AIs that play it with the kind of continuous protection that it's obviously supposed to.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

anything
blarg: