*Author

MageVern

800-1300elec. A13 grinder 95%+ win rate! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30614.msg389057#msg389057
« on: September 04, 2011, 08:29:05 pm »
Tired of 'decks' that have horrible win ratios, played around with vampys/drags and found that, drag rush woops vampy so- cheap effective- here it is

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5ul 5ul 5ul 5ul 5ul 5ul 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5uo 5uo 5up 5up 5ur 5us 5us 8pt

If you dont have the dagger get  a steal instead.

I have lost three matches out of around hundred. Only one was legit
1/3 oty's- When facing a gravity/scarab deck, do not play devourers unless your certain you can control gravity quant.

2/3 Horrible luck- first cards are 4-5drags and assorted spells vs a rush deck

Awsome luck- one of the rainbow decks should have beat me, but I lucked out and hit 3/3drags through a fog shield at 7hp. Maxwell's demons are a huge problem, just not common. Take them out fast, or wait until you can play 3+ drags at once, if no drain is availeble.

Strategy- get the devourers out (unless a oty/scarab deck) then shields if possible. 20% of your wins will be quantam control. Use steal agaisnt annoying weapons/shields. Also use steal on empathy when facing a Firefly rush/unless bow is out. Save drain HP for annoying creatures. Also an occaisional game will have you with 70+  :darkness, so you can possibly get flawless if used on the enemy. After devourers are out, get any/all drags going. Keep in mind that for earth decks you need devourers out ASAP, earthquake tends to ruin tower-based methods.  This deck woops A13 ass! average game time is about 6-8 turns. Firefly rushes take longer,- longest game was 12 turns. shortest was 5.

Wish I'd had this earlier, i've wasted so much money on so called 'grinder' decks that fail (60-70% win ratio) horribly. Now I can experiment with FG decks, while keeping this one in storage.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 800-1300elec. A13 grinder 95%+ win rate! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30614.msg389105#msg389105
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 10:49:15 pm »
- split pillar/pend : one AI3 is using EQ
- should remoove some pillar : 11 looks fine maybe 12, like this you can take away a dragon and add 2 steal.
Do -1 dusk mantle to make it 30 cards.

Try this if you want and tell me your feelings.
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 800-1300elec. A13 grinder 95%+ win rate! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30614.msg389184#msg389184
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 03:11:21 am »
This is the deck I use for mono dark Ai3/PvP1. It wins often and is quite annoying. -1 Stiletto +1 duck shield if you don't have a stiletto/want a 2nd shield. I know that this deck is the best darkness mono I've ever used personally. Has been tested for over 200 games. I forget now but I believe it ended up with about 180:20 win:loss
http://www.quantum-index.com/qi.php?deckCode=5uk+5uk+5uk+5uk+5ul+5ul+5ul+5ul+5ul+5ul+5um+5um+5um+5um+5um+5um+5uo+5up+5up+5up+5uq+5uq+5ur+5us+5us+5us+606+606+606+606+8pt&showImage=1

Offline Phaser

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Phaser is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • EtG is the game I've been playing longest ever...
Re: 800-1300elec. A13 grinder 95%+ win rate! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30614.msg410536#msg410536
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 09:25:46 pm »
This is a really nice deck! :) ;) Nice job!
Firestall FTW!

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: 800-1300elec. A13 grinder 95%+ win rate! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30614.msg410725#msg410725
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 02:36:45 am »
Make it a 30 card deck and split the pillars with pendulums. Other than that, looks quite good.

ninetyfools

Re: 800-1300elec. A13 grinder 95%+ win rate! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30614.msg417528#msg417528
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 07:43:52 pm »
Well. Im using USEM so this doesnt work better than it.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: 800-1300elec. A13 grinder 95%+ win rate! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30614.msg417703#msg417703
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 02:11:40 am »
You trolling bro?

Offline Phaser

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Phaser is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • EtG is the game I've been playing longest ever...
Re: 800-1300elec. A13 grinder 95%+ win rate! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30614.msg417772#msg417772
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011, 05:30:53 am »
You trolling bro?
Um, I think both of you should just not say off-topic stuff. If you have a comment about someones post, just PM them, not post it.
@ninetyfools you probably posted in the wrong topic. Post at Peppoker's topic (the deck)
Any ways, I agree with furballdn about splitting the pillars with pendulums.
Firestall FTW!

ninetyfools

Re: 800-1300elec. A13 grinder 95%+ win rate! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30614.msg418091#msg418091
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2011, 07:20:05 pm »
You trolling bro?
Um, I think both of you should just not say off-topic stuff. If you have a comment about someones post, just PM them, not post it.
@ninetyfools you probably posted in the wrong topic. Post at Peppoker's topic (the deck)
No, It says 95% wins and im just saying that there are better decks. Sorry if that is somehow against the rules.  :P

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: 800-1300elec. A13 grinder 95%+ win rate! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30614.msg418253#msg418253
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2011, 10:36:29 pm »
You trolling bro?
No, It says 95% wins and im just saying that there are better decks. Sorry if that is somehow against the rules.  :P
USEM is completely upgraded and this is completely unupgraded.  I don't really see how your comment about USEM is relevant to this discussion.  It's great that you're using a deck with a higher winrate, but this still remains an excellent choice for newer players to use assuming the winrate is as stated.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

ninetyfools

Re: 800-1300elec. A13 grinder 95%+ win rate! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30614.msg418275#msg418275
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2011, 11:26:23 pm »
You trolling bro?
USEM is completely upgraded and this is completely unupgraded.  I don't really see how your comment about USEM is relevant to this discussion.  It's great that you're using a deck with a higher winrate, but this still remains an excellent choice for newer players to use assuming the winrate is as stated.
Maybe because Im using USEM semi upped? And yes the deck does look good.  I meant that I am using semi upped USEM and I dont have 95 % win. A complaint basically.

Giantfrog

Re: 800-1300elec. A13 grinder 95%+ win rate! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30614.msg419383#msg419383
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2011, 11:53:17 am »
You can't really complain about a deck unless you have played it to see if its win rate is actually worse or not. Some decks are just really well designed even looking bad. It being a 95% win rate is a bit on the sketchy side but other than that I think it could pull around 80% to 90%. Never judge a book by its cover.

My personal thought would be drop 1 pillar and make it 6Towers/6Pends. Leaving it at 31 cards.

anything
blarg: MageVern