*Author

smuglapse

Re: Nile Crocodile | Elite Crocodile https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12289.msg175306#msg175306
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2010, 12:16:11 am »
I'm voting for this just because of the art.

(But I won't vote for anyone else's with similarly 'unique' art after this one time.  So don't get any ideas.)

genraenera

Re: Nile Crocodile | Elite Crocodile https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12289.msg175831#msg175831
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2010, 11:56:21 pm »
This card just seems completely out of its element to me.  "Nile crocodile", the Nile is a river, therefore it would be logical for this to be a water card.  I get the Egyptian reference, but thats a pretty weak reference.  Say "Nile" and I think of a river, not a desert.

The ability is just as out of place, why should it take water to bite something?  Most other off-element abilities are logical as to why they are off element:  Lava destroyer uses earth to make more lava, forest spirit grows with water, devourer burrows in the earth, parasite uses death to infect stuff, gargoyle solidifies with earth, graviton fire eater eats fire, the list goes on.

I would just make it a water card, with its current stats/cost, and make the ability cost either water, or maybe 2-3 random quanta. 

miniwally

Re: Nile Crocodile | Elite Crocodile https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12289.msg176271#msg176271
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2010, 04:27:58 pm »
It uses water because it goes under the water to creep up on the enemy.

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Nile Crocodile | Elite Crocodile https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12289.msg177595#msg177595
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2010, 02:44:25 pm »
I'm voting for this just because of the art.

(But I won't vote for anyone else's with similarly 'unique' art after this one time.  So don't get any ideas.)
Thanks.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

anything
blarg: