*Author

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Coral | Coral https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35676.msg453175#msg453175
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2012, 11:26:37 pm »
How would it prevent Lava Golem from growing?  Unless it replaces the ability, wouldn't creatures with Growth still be able to buff themselves?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but only one creature can be hidden per coral?
Well I'm not sure if the card works that way, but it would seem logical to me. If you burrow your enemy's creature, it cannot use abilities?
Mutations can be burrowed and still use their abilities.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Fractal

Re: Coral | Coral https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35676.msg453180#msg453180
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2012, 11:33:18 pm »
Yeah...

Just a suggestion, but building on that, what if the ability replaced the target's ability with Burrow in addition to "hiding" it?  Would the be too OP?
Yeah, I think it would. For 1 :earth, 5HP such CC is pretty OP.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Coral | Coral https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35676.msg453181#msg453181
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2012, 11:34:29 pm »
Well, if the ability were to change, the cost should adjust accordingly, no?  But that's all up to the OP if that's a suggestion he's willing to follow through with.

Offline eaglgenes101Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Coral | Coral https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35676.msg456499#msg456499
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2012, 06:00:02 am »
So what should I do to this card?
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline odideph

• Reputation Power: 3
  • odideph is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Personal Text This Is
Re: Coral | Coral https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35676.msg523385#msg523385
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2012, 09:51:00 pm »
Sorry for the necroposting but i'm voting on this currently in Level 1 Crucible, and i wonder: did anyone else notice that 6 of this thing with 75 quanta in both  :water and  :earth quantas heal 90 HP per turn? and that you could possibly fratal/mitosis them, allowing burrowing of the whole enemy field (which is basically: "divide enemy physical damage output by 2")?
Just asking because of all the "too weak" comments i've seen in there.

Also... Shard of Patience.

Offline blarp

• Reputation Power: 9
  • blarp is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • To become immortal, one must play as a god.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2013 2nd PlaceBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksChampionship League 2/2012 WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Coral | Coral https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35676.msg525623#msg525623
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2012, 03:42:26 am »
sorry this is underpowered. it reads to me like it only works on 1 creature at a time, and burrowing creatures isn't much of a priority most of the time. I don't think you can use the skills of burrowed creatures? so doesn't work with squids
My default opinion of a new card is OP. Your job as a card creator will have to be to convince me otherwise.
Happy to help with questions regarding upped PvP
Thanks for voting Blarp as your Favorite PvP Deck of 2012!
Blarp (the deck), bane of Championship League

blarg: