*Author

Offline xyan

• Reputation Power: 7
  • xyan is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Semantics!
Re: oponent does not respond and then i lose https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45823.msg1115784#msg1115784
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2013, 02:52:12 am »
2 times in one war match tonight. still happening, though not as much. others have also had some dcs according to chat.

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: oponent does not respond and then i lose https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45823.msg1115850#msg1115850
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2013, 10:42:19 am »
2 out of 7 games in my match. I'm not sure if one of them was my internet derping, but the other one was clearly the infamous autoloss bug.
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Squidymon

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Squidymon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Master at the Obvious and Previously Stated.
Re: oponent does not respond and then i lose https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45823.msg1115998#msg1115998
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2013, 01:15:04 am »
Fixed.
Thinking of starting a professional stalking business.
Also have an incredibly strong feeling DM hates me.

Offline xyan

• Reputation Power: 7
  • xyan is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Semantics!
Re: oponent does not respond and then i lose https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45823.msg1116009#msg1116009
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2013, 02:49:44 am »
Fixed.

if you mean it was fixed the other day, we are talking about since then.

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: oponent does not respond and then i lose https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45823.msg1116034#msg1116034
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2013, 05:09:49 am »
Fixed.

I have yet to have any issues with it since the "fix".  It now seems back to 'how it was before the total fail' times.  This does not mean it is perfect, but squidy's statement of "fixed" is accurate nevertheless.  :)
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Squidymon

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Squidymon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Master at the Obvious and Previously Stated.
Re: oponent does not respond and then i lose https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45823.msg1116220#msg1116220
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2013, 02:05:12 am »
Fixed.

Whoops.
Fixed.

I have yet to have any issues with it since the "fix".  It now seems back to 'how it was before the total fail' times.  This does not mean it is perfect, but squidy's statement of "fixed" is accurate nevertheless.  :)
And I haven't had any issues either.
Thinking of starting a professional stalking business.
Also have an incredibly strong feeling DM hates me.

Offline bripod

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: oponent does not respond and then i lose https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45823.msg1213547#msg1213547
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2015, 10:31:34 pm »
Instead of starting a new topic, I'm just gonna add to this one...

Back in War 8, I had a terrible time keeping connection in PvP Duel. I always got the "disconnect bug" after a few turns... I chalked this up to my sub-par connection from the only ISP in my area who really doesn't give a crap about any of it's subscribers.

A few months ago I started working at an institution of higher learning who has an incredibly fast, robust and healthy connection. My brother ITR and I were excited at the possibility of being able to PvP again and we gave it a go... Guess what? Same damn thing... "disconnect bug".

So, I've tried to PvP Duel on several computers, with several different browsers and on 2 different ISP's... I would have loved to had the opportunity to be in War again as it was my first event and I do enjoy it very much. I'm not holding my breath for this to get fixed but I thought I'd add to the information already posted here in hopes that it might provide some additional information in pinpointing the issue and coming to a successful resolution.

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: oponent does not respond and then i lose https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45823.msg1293012#msg1293012
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2019, 11:26:32 pm »
This bug still exists. :(

Spoiler for Hidden:

Spoiler for ps:
Sorry for the necro. Maybe there are others who never saw this error.
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

blarg: