*Author

Offline dawn to duskTopic starter

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Overdrive + Epinephrine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50608.msg1090513#msg1090513
« on: August 03, 2013, 05:22:00 am »
I was in trainer when i stumbled across this bug. i had an upped grav salvager out and i gave it both momentum and epinephrine. it turned out ok, its stats went from 2/5 --> 5/4 --> 8/3 --> 11/2. however the damage it did was 5 damage --> 6 damage --> -3 damage? it healed the opponent for 3 life on its last attack and the damage doesnt actually match in the first place. its not too serious but with the upcoming update, any number of bugs could be found and fixed for then. every little thing helps.

Offline Hazardus10

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Hazardus10 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Let the Games begin!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Overdrive + Epinephrine https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50608.msg1090730#msg1090730
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 06:01:03 pm »
Confirmed!
Rule #1: Don't worry about the little things.
Rule #2: All things are little.
Founding Father of the  :darkness Guild
Proud Member of :light Brawl Team

anything
blarg: