*Author

Offline dawn to duskTopic starter

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
FG Music Playing with SoBra [Trainer] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56977.msg1169991#msg1169991
« on: December 07, 2014, 12:16:35 am »
strange since none of the FGs have SoBra. both upped and unupped bring it up and its against any ai. i havent tested against NPs yet though so they may wield a different result.

coffee can confirm this

Offline Coffeeditto

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • i no longer work at the pizza joint :/. in EST
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: FG Music Playing with SoBra [Trainer] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56977.msg1169992#msg1169992
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 12:18:51 am »
I am confirming this.
nice

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: FG Music Playing with SoBra [Trainer] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56977.msg1170079#msg1170079
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 12:17:15 pm »
Sorry  I didn't understand the bug. FGs played SoBr against you?
Did a FG have mindGate?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: FG Music Playing with SoBra [Trainer] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56977.msg1170098#msg1170098
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 01:47:57 pm »
I've experienced FG music against every ai in the trainer,
but never noticed that it happened only when using SoBr.
be quick- time is quanta.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: FG Music Playing with SoBra [Trainer] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56977.msg1170100#msg1170100
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 01:58:58 pm »
Sorry  I didn't understand the bug. FGs played SoBr against you?
Did a FG have mindGate?
He means that whenever a SoBr is played, the FG music starts.

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: FG Music Playing with SoBra [Trainer] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56977.msg1170101#msg1170101
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 02:07:46 pm »
Might be a testament to the epicness of SoBr?
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: FG Music Playing with SoBra [Trainer] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56977.msg1170102#msg1170102
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2014, 02:23:59 pm »
I've used SoBra thousands of times in the trainer - it's probably my most played card in there,

And this bug has never happened to me.

Offline Coffeeditto

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • i no longer work at the pizza joint :/. in EST
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: FG Music Playing with SoBra [Trainer] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56977.msg1170108#msg1170108
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2014, 03:18:23 pm »
Is your music on at all? /sarcasm But seriously, have you tried it in AI1 and AI3? I think SoBra might trigger it in those specifically.
nice

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: FG Music Playing with SoBra [Trainer] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56977.msg1170121#msg1170121
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2014, 05:33:20 pm »
I can confirm it, but it also was a bit sporadic. The song started playing on the 4th SoBra in one game and on the first in another.
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: FG Music Playing with SoBra [Trainer] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56977.msg1170123#msg1170123
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2014, 05:48:28 pm »
SoBra so OP, it can make you hear things!  :P
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: FG Music Playing with SoBra [Trainer] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56977.msg1170253#msg1170253
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2014, 12:59:46 pm »
Okay, okay...

NOW it's happening to me.
o.o

And, uh...
Well, I never want to touch any of my SoBra decks ever again.

(Music was on both times, I use AI3 exclusively, so... o.o?)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 01:09:31 pm by Frozengaia »

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: FG Music Playing with SoBra [Trainer] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56977.msg1170265#msg1170265
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2014, 03:32:15 pm »
Why would you never want to touch any of your sobra decks ever again? Sobra has the power to call forth FG's!
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

anything
blarg: