*Author

Da Bird

Adrenaline vs. Gravity Pull https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29579.msg376698#msg376698
« on: August 07, 2011, 07:17:57 am »
I’ve noticed that if a creature with Adrenaline kills a creature with Gravity Pull without having needed all of its attacks to do so, the remaining attacks don’t go through to the player that turn.  Furthermore, only the ‘leftover’ attacks from that turn are processed on the next turn, and not the creature’s full Adrenaline attack routine.  Is this the intended behavior?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 12:00:03 am by TheonlyrealBeef »

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Adrenaline vs. Gravity Pull https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29579.msg376920#msg376920
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 08:13:58 pm »
Sounds like a bug to me.

It sounds similar to the Discord+Adrenaline bug that was there a while ago.

burne

Re: Adrenaline vs. Gravity Pull [unconfirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29579.msg477770#msg477770
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 06:18:21 pm »
I just ran into this one today.

And it bugs me.

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Adrenaline vs. Gravity Pull [Confirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29579.msg479409#msg479409
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 09:04:36 pm »
Pics and proof would be nice, so here goes:

Giant Frogs get 3 attacks with adrenaline, the third 2 damage attack just went poof. For your information: the GPulled creature was a Guardian Angel.

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Adrenaline vs. Gravity Pull https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29579.msg1209363#msg1209363
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 06:22:02 am »
I know this thread is super old (and it is a "known", but not widely encountered bug) but ToRB's pictures are gone, and I have the behavior on video from my war match.

Adrenaline GPull interaction bug

The adrenastave from the TU effect on Pandemonium attacks into a gpulled stave with 3 health.  It only attacks twice (gaining me 10 HP). 

On each subsequent turn, the staff continues to only attack twice (triggering regenerate only twice).

Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Adrenaline vs. Gravity Pull https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29579.msg1214814#msg1214814
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 09:52:09 pm »
One more thing to add. Playing adrenaline on the creature again resets it and all goes back to normal again.
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

blarg: