*Author

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: [RESOLVED] Cards/Score Missing https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59405.msg1204729#msg1204729
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2015, 04:12:53 pm »
Zanz said he'd get to restoring the data that was PM'd to me some time today. If you received a PM from me asking for more details and haven't responded, I did NOT send your info in. Please respond asap. Otherwise, I'll post here when I get an update from Zanz.

100% at your disposal. Now and later.
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Offline Tha_Playa_Slaya

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Tha_Playa_Slaya is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: [RESOLVED] Cards/Score Missing https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59405.msg1204766#msg1204766
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2015, 09:13:14 pm »
Thank you for the update. Much appreciated.
Creator of Elements the Game Deck Manager (EtGDM) - A quick way to save, edit, and organize all of your decks, with special False God assistance built-in!

Offline Tha_Playa_Slaya

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Tha_Playa_Slaya is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: [RESOLVED] Cards/Score Missing https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59405.msg1204806#msg1204806
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2015, 05:14:34 am »
Sorry for the double post, I just wanted to thank UTAlan, antiaverage, and zanzarino for the extra effort in getting some of us back in order.
Creator of Elements the Game Deck Manager (EtGDM) - A quick way to save, edit, and organize all of your decks, with special False God assistance built-in!

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: [RESOLVED] Cards/Score Missing https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59405.msg1204809#msg1204809
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2015, 07:57:33 am »
Sorry for the double post, I just wanted to thank UTAlan, antiaverage, and zanzarino for the extra effort in getting some of us back in order.

^  This. Thanks!!!
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

anything
blarg: UTAlan,antiaverage,zanzarino