*Author

Offline antiaverageTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
[RESOLVED] Cards/Score Missing https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59405.msg1203360#msg1203360
« on: September 02, 2015, 07:18:56 pm »
Accounts restored to latest, have fun :)

However, if your account was not restored:

Quote from: Zanzarino
I managed to restore the data for Boa<3hancock and jonydon, but the others managed to save their data immediately after the repair and before I got a chance to make a backup of the restored data. Since it is so few of them, if they want, they can make a "wish list" with the key things they lost (rare cards, electrum, wins) and I can manually add those to their accounts.

Please send UTAlan your wish list and it will be passed on to Zanzarino. Please only do this if you absolutely need cards that you actually lost. Please don't waste his time, as we so rarely get it since he is so busy. Thank you all for your patience and understanding :)

If your account was not restored, this means you were logged in during the restore and overwrote the restoration. Please PM me with your IGN if this is the case. Sometime very soon I will contact Zanz one more time asking him to just restore a handful of accounts. Please only do this if this is very important to you / you lost a lot. I want to create as little extra work for him as possible. Thanks.

Due to a recent server crash, data has been rolled back to mid-March 2015 for the moment. It is unlikely that data newer than mid-March 2015 will be recoverable, but work is being done. Please watch this post for updates.

If you created your account after mid-March 2015: Your account is currently completely missing from the database. You may get missing account or wrong password errors. There is nothing that can be done about this right now. Please watch this post for updates.

If you changed your password after mid-March 2015: Your password has been rolled back along with your account. You will need to use your old password for now.

Quote from: Zanzarino
It looks like the main database crashed and burned. I restored the database to the last available and stable backup so that at least the game is playable, but that backup sadly is dated mid March. I will try to find the lost data but I have little to no hope to find a more recent backup available.

Update: We have been given permission to come up with a plan to use reward codes to help those who lost rare cards. We do not yet have a plan, and it may be prudent to wait a day or two to see how things progress. When the time comes, we will announce how to get codes if you need them. For now, please leave your card trackers and war applications unedited and gather any pictures you may have. We may or may not be able to give out codes in the end, but we are discussing a possible plan. Stay tuned to this thread for more information.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 01:12:25 am by antiaverage »
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: Cards/Score Missing https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59405.msg1203361#msg1203361
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 07:19:56 pm »
what about if you were logged in since yesterday and havent lost stuff yet? i dont wanna refresh and lose all. should i printscreen?
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline antiaverageTopic starter

• Administrator
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Cards/Score Missing https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59405.msg1203363#msg1203363
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 07:22:38 pm »
what about if you were logged in since yesterday and havent lost stuff yet? i dont wanna refresh and lose all. should i printscreen?

You're welcome to take pictures just in case, but if you can view your deck and then return to the main menu, you should see it attempt to and succeed at saving. Give it a try.
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: Cards/Score Missing https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59405.msg1203366#msg1203366
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 07:23:41 pm »

You're welcome to take pictures just in case, but if you can view your deck and then return to the main menu, you should see it attempt to and succeed at saving. Give it a try.

Nvm, checked at kong too, i survived!
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Cards/Score Missing https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59405.msg1203373#msg1203373
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 07:46:19 pm »
'Tis good to see Zanz responding quickly when it's really needed. I only lost a few Nymphs and about 30k score.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Cards/Score Missing https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59405.msg1203376#msg1203376
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 07:52:49 pm »
Well, I lost an entropy mark and a few nymps. O well, I am appy to see Elements is ack and Zanz still cares aout te ame .

Offline MrSkels

• Reputation Power: 1
  • MrSkels is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: Cards/Score Missing https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59405.msg1203380#msg1203380
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 07:58:11 pm »
Ah so that's what happened. Actually I thought I gained an old deck back and it was better than the old fire one I was using, so I went into my cards to change it up and see if the deck was there. Saw the deck, was an old Firefly queen deck, and saw that my fire deck was gone. So I had the stupid idea of changing my password and linking my accounts. Lost my firefly queen deck and gains some of my old cards back, but not all of them. Went back to my deck to see if it came back, saw only half of the cards I had before and no deck.

Refreshed the game so I wouldn't have to fill out the deck again. Got what I had when I got back in.
My old deck just as good as new

This is actually my old deck from when I started and quit a few years or so back. I'm kinda glad I have it, but at the same time I want all my fire and aether cards back. I'll be trying it again and seeing where it takes me.
Maybe I'll get my old Fire/darkness deck I was using back. User is Skelhand if you face me.

Edit: oh and some of those cards in the first pic idr getting.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 08:41:08 pm by MrSkels »

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Cards/Score Missing https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59405.msg1203382#msg1203382
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 08:05:52 pm »
Yeah, judging by my war app I lost about 110k score, and all of my ups except FEVER and Limitless Speed. Could be worse. But hey, atleast we've got the game back in a very timely manner. Thank you, Zanz  :-*
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 09:20:30 pm by MeowMeowCat »

Offline DANIEELA

• Reputation Power: 19
  • DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • 6000 PVP VICTORIES
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Cards/Score Missing https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59405.msg1203383#msg1203383
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 08:06:28 pm »
I lost :
~100k score
~400k coins
7 NYMPHS

Spoiler for Hidden:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
500 534 5io 5ls 5ls 5p0 62c

Nevermind for score and coins...but nymphs i will be miss a lot. :'(

Solved.Thanks. :-*
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 12:57:11 pm by DANIEELA »
NOVI SAD,VOJVODINA,SERBIA
WAR:earth#7:time#8,#9,#10:death gen#11:fire#12
Tourneys 12X13,25I14,10I,20VI15,15VI,23VII16,10VI17,8XII18
Well,I'd like to help,but not as much as I'd like not to.

Offline Luminous

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Luminous is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • there is none.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Cards/Score Missing https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59405.msg1203388#msg1203388
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 08:14:38 pm »
I guess I'm the one who took the big hit. I lost 225k score and about 600k electrum and I was 590k away from BE
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 08:32:34 pm by Luminous »
War 6 ~ :fire
War 9 ~ :time

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Cards/Score Missing https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59405.msg1203394#msg1203394
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 08:19:34 pm »
I lost multiple upgraded cards. Might've been almost half a dozen!

On a serious note, as unfortunate as this is, it is great to know that zanz is still around to respond to emergencies when they arise.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: Cards/Score Missing https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59405.msg1203397#msg1203397
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 08:29:23 pm »
of important I missed only  :aether :entropy nymphs and my :earth mark.
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

anything
blarg: UTAlan,Amashi