*Author

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Plat Arena behaving oddly https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59602.msg1305244#msg1305244
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2021, 01:53:19 am »
This is stupid. I lost my plat nr 1 deck. It isn't the fact that bugs me, because sooner or later
I would have forgotten to login in time, it was just a matter of time. But again: only 10 days
passed since my last login... this Spring I even had a 13 days hiatus, and my arena deck
still stayed. This is just illogical.
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Plat Arena behaving oddly https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59602.msg1305245#msg1305245
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2021, 07:55:03 am »
This is stupid. I lost my plat nr 1 deck. It isn't the fact that bugs me, because sooner or later
I would have forgotten to login in time, it was just a matter of time. But again: only 10 days
passed since my last login... this Spring I even had a 13 days hiatus, and my arena deck
still stayed. This is just illogical.
Imagine caring abour nr. 1 in a literally dead game OMEGALUL

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Plat Arena behaving oddly https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59602.msg1305246#msg1305246
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2021, 10:38:44 am »
Lowest odds in the Universe: "iancu will comment something like this". :D

Btw read my post again. :) It is not the losing of nr1 what bothers me. There is
no competition at all. I'm baffled at the inconsistency of the game
(why and how are plat decks are deleted - in fact my previous post
makes it more interesting.)
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: Plat Arena behaving oddly https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59602.msg1305247#msg1305247
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2021, 02:31:56 pm »
Quite possible there's some mechanism where plays is a variable, which should now be nearly zero

Also could be something like a weekly cleanup cronjob, so exact dates of resets would help figure out potential cadence
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 02:40:06 pm by serprex »

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Plat Arena behaving oddly https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59602.msg1305248#msg1305248
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2021, 10:05:32 pm »
The devs ought to really fix that. Game is unplayable
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Not So Young Elemental
Re: Plat Arena behaving oddly https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59602.msg1305249#msg1305249
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2021, 01:58:17 am »
Quite possible there's some mechanism where plays is a variable, which should now be nearly zero

Also could be something like a weekly cleanup cronjob, so exact dates of resets would help figure out potential cadence

I thought it might have something to do with the fact that I set back the date to make Flash active, and maybe
the site reads the date from my comp, but I guess that's not the case, since I usually set back the time to normal AFTER login.

Some people think that the overusage of irony, sarcasm and cynicism shows a high intellect and it is really funny, too.

blarg: