*Author

Active members:
Chapuz(1) nanoman999(2)

Offline nanoman999Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • nanoman999 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • On a quest to create individualized anti-god decks
Invisible discard card 99/99 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49469.msg1074114#msg1074114
« on: May 25, 2013, 02:04:09 am »
This is very strange and i really don't know what it is. I took screenshots of it (don't know how to post em, please assist :-X ) and i actually do in fact still am at the spot where it wants me to discard. It happened when a drew a quantum pillar and very quickly clicked once where it would go. Instead it played my dim shield and made my quantum pillar dissapeer (my pillars already in play did not change in quantity). the turn after the next however when i only had 7 visible cards i was asked to discard one card and a see-through box outlined in white suddenly became visible. Next to it (like a quanta cost) was the number 99 in italics and closer to the box then quanta cost usually is. then a small distance away to the right was a +99 very slightly above where the other 99 was. This 99 was also overlapping the elements screen border (which is something I've never seen). Again i don't know how to post pics, but i have them. I also still haven't moved from the point that i said, so if this is responded to quickly, you might be able to tell me what to try,
My grading system on decks is as follows:
I grade the decks out of five matches per level. This is a small amount of trials, so rough results.
Level for AI it is best suited against. Typically A+ in every level below it as well.
Letter for wins out of 5 it gets. A+=5/5 A=4/5 B=3/5 C=2/5 D=1/5 F=0/5

Offline nanoman999Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • nanoman999 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • On a quest to create individualized anti-god decks
Re: Invisible discard card 99/99 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49469.msg1074120#msg1074120
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 02:21:11 am »
Too late about suggesting what i do to test next. IM BORED  ?_? . I clicked on the box to discard and it discarded. thas it.
My grading system on decks is as follows:
I grade the decks out of five matches per level. This is a small amount of trials, so rough results.
Level for AI it is best suited against. Typically A+ in every level below it as well.
Letter for wins out of 5 it gets. A+=5/5 A=4/5 B=3/5 C=2/5 D=1/5 F=0/5

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Invisible discard card 99/99 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49469.msg1074121#msg1074121
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 02:24:39 am »
There are several fast-clicking bugs. Be less hurried next time  :P
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

anything
blarg: