*Author

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Voting: Adaptation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20615.msg265918#msg265918
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2011, 09:54:17 pm »
Thanks Majo!
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,20867.0/topicseen.html

Anyway, I tried Mutualism and it works perfectly. He's very strong and has a very very fast rush, like a pumped up Ferox. But it's still beatable once I got my defenses down, I needed a Miracle to survive.

I'm very proud :p Even won an upgraded sky blitz!

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: Voting: Adaptation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20615.msg265926#msg265926
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2011, 10:02:32 pm »
Wow...just wow. If only they released this sooner. Eternal Crusader is such a charger deck. XD

Ugh, just found out that it won't allow an odd number of cards on the FG trainer, so I'm guessing the same thing in the real game, so I made some adjustments to the deck, taking out the lone Pulverzier and Vamp Dagger. You probably won't win those anyways. +2 Golden Nymths (yay Relics!). Removed some towers; should allow for better wins now. The editted version is in the FG proposals section of the forums.
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Re: Voting: Adaptation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20615.msg265938#msg265938
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2011, 10:11:37 pm »
"I, Phlegyas, can be now seen as a force to be reckoned with... Ray of Lights? No Hope for ye anytime soon. Let my plagues and poisons wither you down and your cries of death will fuel me even faster. It is only then will my dragons fly and feast on your mortal remains..."

Falcon4415

Re: Voting: Adaptation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20615.msg265961#msg265961
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2011, 10:37:06 pm »
Scrambled Fate pulled off an awesome combo: Air nymph + Doll-tal + Fire nymph. Then Egg-tal, and then, Pestal. All in one game!!! (I obviously got pummeled by that)
It's beautiful to see one's creation going back at its creator.
On a side note, other games included things as awesome as Golden Nymph-tal, Recluse-tal, Mummy-tal and even the all-classical Frogtal, which were more or less beatable.

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Voting: Adaptation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20615.msg266280#msg266280
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2011, 07:48:35 am »
now we can test fg in the trainer, i played against eternal crusade wich was REALLY fun. the AI plays it good, the deck is not to strong but not to weak. so my vote goes to eternal crusade :)
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline Kakerlake

• Reputation Power: 24
  • Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Loyal supporter of Bunny
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Dog Pit #2 - PvP EventBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP EventSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup3rd Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Flavor Text #2 Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Voting: Adaptation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20615.msg266306#msg266306
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2011, 10:05:31 am »
The new trainer feature is awesome!
Just battled Mjöllnir and I gotta say, he's one tough cookie!
Sometimes the titans are just swarming in, another time lightnings and FW's will mostly clutter his hand.

Trainer-deckcode for those interested:
744 744 744 744 744 74c 74c 74c 74c 74c 74c 74h 74h 74h 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 80a 80a 80a 80a 80a 80a 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pl
The basic perfect counter:
Code: [Select]
6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dm 7jp 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q8 7q8Explosions are for the Catapults, Rewind for flying Titans. Rewind photon as soon as possible, only stop to rewind Titan, or if you have too few explosions.
Though I'd suggest changing the counter a little. With this one it is just waiting for mjöllnir to deckout. A little damage, drawpower and other stuff will make the battle more interesting.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Voting: Adaptation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20615.msg266316#msg266316
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2011, 11:13:57 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gl 7gl 7gl 7gl 7gl 7gl 7go 7go 7go 7go 7go 7go 8pk

I dare you to face Lancelot and say "It's way too easy."
--
I'll admit that Essence was correct on one thing. The AI does use cc too much, especially on RoLs that do not really need to be there (-1 :light per turn doesn't hurt as much as -10 damage, and yet it wastes lance after lance on RoLs). However, note that not only does zanz have the ability to change the AI and that in timebows and ccyb, creatures are quinted (lest they be lanced to death). In addition, Lancelot can easily outrush a rush deck, with a lot of damage from physalias popping 6 and 7 turn wins on a good draw. In addition, Lancelot has amazing creature control a la 12 ice lances. This is not a "bad deck", and it can beat CCYB and timebows. Why shouldn't you vote for it?

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Voting: Adaptation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20615.msg267112#msg267112
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2011, 06:18:44 pm »
For the record, I played about two dozen games with some of the most common FG decks vs. Aqrabteini, and she's too damn hard.  :)
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Voting: Adaptation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20615.msg267187#msg267187
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2011, 08:54:14 pm »
After extensive testing, I have concluded that anything with SoGs can utterly pwn Lancelot. Please don't vote for it, as it can barely kill anything that has 6 SoGs. It would make a terrible addition to the game, as most fg-killers have SoGs.

Offline TimerClock14

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • hello pls
  • Awards: War III Promo Winner
Re: Voting: Adaptation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20615.msg267194#msg267194
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2011, 09:00:20 pm »
Heh, turns out Xyosis kinda sucks. The AI can't play the deck right.
I have music, you have ears. Let them get acquainted with each other: https://www.soundcloud.com/mastinmusic

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: Voting: Adaptation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20615.msg267215#msg267215
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2011, 09:38:20 pm »
CCYB fares fine against Eternal Crusader once you deny it of Quantum Towers with your Pulvy. But a negative thing is the Eternal Crusader becomes slightly imbalanced because of the ratio of 8 Quantum Towers vs 2 Pulvy and 2 Vampire Dagger, which is hard to play because I originally only wanted 1 of each in the deck, but this isn't possible. As a result, I've removed them from the deck. However, I now face a problem against the cometition organizers because I am not allowed to change my submission after the deadline because the votes reflect that the submitted version is what the community wants. So I urge you guys, please put in a good word for the adjusted version (found in the FG Proposals) because it is much more balanced and has a much improved chance to have winning spins!
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Voting: Adaptation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20615.msg267298#msg267298
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2011, 11:07:42 pm »
Just a note -- Mimic is a pushover.  With zero permanent control because he almost never uses his own Improved Mutations on whatever comes out of his Fate Eggs (and Destroy/Steal aren't exactly everyday occurrences on the Mutant list, either), Mimic loses to SoGs and Permafrost; he's almost trivial to deckout with CCYB -- not that you need to, because he can't handle a Quinted Lava Golem in any way shape or form, either. 

There's just no meat there.

Also, the AI doesn't play Zeus well at all.  All of the BLights get dropped as soon as they're drawn, and he ends up Fractalling the Phase SPiders instead -- which in turn makes the Sky Blitzes useless.  As much as I love the concept, I played 20 games and never once saw the AI pull a Blighted Blitz. :(
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

blarg: patchx94