*Author

Offline Naii_the_Baf

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Naii_the_Baf hides under a Cloak.
  • Who reads these anyway?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.21.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280685#msg1280685
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2018, 05:58:33 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 5i4 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5jm 5jm 715 715 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 8pp

Ban that Nymph's Tears for me.
I use Nymphs therefore I am cool so I use 31 cards
I edited so I cannot use cards that start with "A"

Spoiler for What a coincidence:
Code: [Select]
DeathPendulum
WaterPendulum
Skull Buckler

Submission was edited, may require re-check. ✔

Most Glorious And Resplendent Great City Law Enforcement Division Unit Transmission Logs
No illegal activity has been detected in this sector.
This sector remains free of illegal activity.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 01:23:10 pm by CleanOnion »
War 10 :time :time :water :time :chroma 14
Old avatar: http://i.imgur.com/Zs7LGRT.png

Offline CleanOnionTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280717#msg1280717
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2018, 01:23:48 pm »
Something like* a day and a half to go before the deadline!

*"Like" means "at least a week longer than this"
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 04:01:09 pm by CleanOnion »

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280721#msg1280721
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2018, 02:10:52 pm »
Had a firestall built and while I was tweaking it people banned both fire bolts and sancs :( so here, have some meta trash that just wins.
Spoiler for Hidden:
4sm 4sm 4sm 4sm 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 591 591 593 593 593 593 593 593 595 5rr 778 778 778 778 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 77h 8ps

I am succulent, cool enough to survive in the desert. That makes me a cool dude, so I use 31 cards.

Code: [Select]
MarkofEarth
Stone Tower

Stone Pillar
EliteGraboid

Shrieker
Shrieker

And now none of you can use graboid, gg rainbow nerds.

Most Glorious And Resplendent Great City Law Enforcement Division Unit Transmission Logs
Had a similar idea before, but I ditched it because it didn't beat Crusaggers.

Spoiler for Not a submission:
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 590 590 590 593 593 593 593 595 595 595 595 595 595 5aa 5aa 77a 77a 77a 77a 77a 77g 77g 77g 8ps
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280848#msg1280848
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2018, 12:02:55 am »
Greetings, citizens! We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to bring you this priority message from the Great City Broadcast Terminal Centre.

By decree of Lord Highmoon, God Of All Elements And Commander Of The Realms, all simulations must comply with the Laws of our Great City. Failure to do so IS UNACCEPTABLE and SHAMEFUL. We have discovered an incident of this TERRIBLE BEHAVIOR. Fortunately, thanks to the efforts of our brave law enforcement division, the criminals were caught in the act and executed. Glory to the Great City. Glory to Lord Highmoon!

Spoiler for Visual Data of Lord Highmoon, God of All Elements And Commander Of The Realms, subverting an illegal and unsafe simulation:

You don't want your simulation to look like that. You'd better wrap things up...

You have no time remaining.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280914#msg1280914
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2018, 06:00:44 pm »
May I request the Most Glorious And Resplendent Great City Law Enforcement Division Unit, that after an extra week of extension (and no submissions during that), no more extensions are given?

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280920#msg1280920
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2018, 11:15:49 pm »
May I request the Most Glorious And Resplendent Great City Law Enforcement Division Unit, that after an extra week of extension (and no submissions during that), no more extensions are given?

There was no extension, and there are no planned extensions.

The Most Glorious And Resplendent Great City Law Enforcement Division Unit emphatically denies any occurrence of errors in scheduling/timing posts by an officer whose name rhymes with "Mean Pun Tin."

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280921#msg1280921
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2018, 01:44:17 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:
4sn 4sn 4sn 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vd 4vd 4vd 50u 50u 50u 50u 5bu 5bu 5bu 5bu 5c2 5c2 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 7aj 7aj 7aj 8pn

If your username starts with a vowel, you may not use Fire. If it starts with a consonant, you may not use Life. You may ignore this restriction if you have at least 3 different cards that start with the first letter of your username.
Mitosis, Maxwell's Demon, Mark of Life.....tough luck Comp Organizers but I'm using life  :P

A card may only be upgraded if the card in the same row but two columns left of the upgraded card has a name of equal length to the card you want to be upgraded - either its unupgraded or upgraded name. (CLICK HERE FOR AN EXAMPLE IMAGE)
All shields must be upgraded.
Spine Carapace = 13 letters
Maxwell's Demon = 13 letters

The number of cards you use must be divisible by 9.
If you consider yourself a "cool dude", and are able to cite a reason to prove that you are, the number of cards you use may be any number so long as it's odd. This overrides the previous rule.
I have been hired by council for WM, TrO, TO, and NLW, they only did this because I am a "cool dude" and has nothing to do with my maturity and staffing abilities.

You may not use a card whose name starts with the first lowercase letter of your username. This only applies if you have any lowercase letters, and it also only applies if you have edited your post at least once.
I will be unable to edit this post before deadline due to not having laptop access, so regardless of being illegal or not this will not be edited. (really hoping it is legal though)

I really only did this so I could make a life deck in spite of the second rule disallowing it.  ;D

Patrol 101, this is Commanding Console Tower B37. Anything to report? Lord Highmoon, Praise the Exalted One lest we stray from the Righteous Glory of the Great City, has been eager to begin the next round of purges.
Just a bunch of frogs. Weird looking little buggers. I think I saw a pink one.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 02:20:42 am by Aves »
something....something....something.....

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280926#msg1280926
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2018, 03:39:32 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:
55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55q 55t 55t 55t 55t 55t 568 5f0 5f0 5f0 5fk 5gi 744 745 747 747 747 747 747 747 74a 7dm 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7f2 8po

I ban graviton mercenary because that's all I can ban.

No illegal activity has been detected in this sector. However, unconfirmed reports of arson by armed mercenaries should be investigated. Remain vigilant. Glory to the Great City!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 03:56:51 am by Aves »
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline Vindilos

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Vindilos is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.31.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.24.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2018 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 03.06.18Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2018 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280947#msg1280947
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2018, 11:46:02 pm »
Submitting the last hour before the dealine, because I like being early.
Both of my decks were illegal, so rushing this.

Deck:

Spoiler for Hidden:

4sr 4sr 4sr 4sr 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oh 5oh 5on 5on 5on 5on 5p0 5p0 5p0 5p0 5p0 5pu 6rb 6rb 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7n0 7n0 7ng 8po

Today I took a shower in liquid nitogren, thus I am a cool dude.

Banning Air nymph so close to the deadline, you never know.

I'm betting on Vineroz winning this.

Motion to outlaw excessive flatulence: Pending further investigations by the relevant Great City Authorities. Thank you for working hard to introduce new regulations, Officer! You will receive a reply to your request within two standard weeks.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 12:47:04 am by Aves »
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny combines well with onions, carrots and garlic.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation of a good meal!

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280948#msg1280948
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2018, 12:52:45 am »
Simulation Results

Soon

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1281311#msg1281311
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2018, 02:00:26 pm »
And we have a winner!

CompetitorsVs 1Vs 2Vs 3Vs 4Vs 5Vs 6Vs 7Vs 8Vs 9Vs 10Vs 11Vs 12Total
1 dawn to dusk--X--48691124268341511274404414841515 wins
2 InsignificantWeaboo14--X--118131731704026598265161 win
3 Submachine409382--X--44529916125101302330300947 wins
4 CleanOnion37636955--X--1594380253447465404667 wins
5 Basman232427201341--X--28410929129138394414 wins
6 Kalinual466330484496216--X--221853294984897 wins
7 CactusKing349460375120391498--X--3974494294301229 wins
8 Vineroz373498399247471498103--X--4474434851408 wins
9 Naii_the_Baf60435198533713155153--X--230435214 wins
10 mathman10159402170353621717157270--X--176393 wins
11 shockcannon16235200961062701565324--X--2161 win
12 Vindilos34948440643445911378360479461284--X--10 wins

• Vindilos and his Blue Nymph domin with 10 victories
  • CactusKing and his Quaking Graboids with 9 victories
  • Vineroz and his Death with 8 victories

It was a fun competition. Had some genuine laughs on the concept, and after a bit of skimming, the rules were easy to understand. (I removed rules that didn't apply to me. I translated cards with specified letters to a list of cards. etc.) The comments of the Division Unit were creative at first, then they got creative again towards the end.

It was not perfect though. The two big flaws of the competition are both related to lenient restrictions. Allowing to mess with spaces in card names was unnecessary and lame. Not messing with what counts as being cool was also lame. Some of the reasons were lazy, so they should have been rejected the coolness. How am I supposed to believe that it is "extremely important" to follow the restrictions to not "be detected by the government", if the Division Unit is not doing proper enforcement? :P

So there, my constructive criticism.

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1281325#msg1281325
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2018, 10:39:14 pm »
Thanks sub! CO and I have both been very busy. We still plan to do our own run of the simulations for the official victory... Soon™!

The criteria for victory we were planning on using was the number of games won, not the number of matches won. We can see how the wording might have been a bit ambiguous there. By our planned metric, vindi still comes out on top, but only by 1 point (4105 against Vineroz's 4104). We'll have to see how it works out in the end though, that's a very slim margin! ;)

The Great City has elected Submachine as the citizen most fit for the job of the Glorious Undersecretary of Urban Planning and Development. We look forward to seeing what great feats he accomplishes, after the mandatory fourteen month corruption probe spent under house arrest. The Most Glorious And Resplendent Great City Law Enforcement Division Unit offers a sincere assurance and solemn promise that we have no intent to appropriate his no doubt humble worldly possessions, not excluding common household objects like tables.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 10:45:26 pm by Aves »

anything
blarg: