*Author

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280530#msg1280530
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2018, 07:19:12 am »
Maybe the space difference was just not noticed. That seems like a thing that shouldn’t be allowed.
I specifically asked Onion in chat and he said it was fine

EDIT: The discussion was regarding my use of unupped Vampire Stilleto, and I asked if it was fine to use Light Pend w/ Dark Pend
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 07:25:23 am by dawn to dusk »

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280535#msg1280535
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2018, 07:57:34 am »
With that knowledge I'm going to delete my submission post and resubmit a new deck if that's okay. I don't think many people have seen my submission yet, and the card I banned hasn't been added to the ban list on the main post yet.

A bit late now, but the rules do say you can't change the banned card once you post it.
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline Basman-1453

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • You hear about that thing down in Samothrace?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280539#msg1280539
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2018, 02:39:02 pm »
Spoiler for We are the Force allied, into the War we ride — HALLELUJAAAAH~!!:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f2 5f2 5f2 5f2 5f2 5f2 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dm 8po

Water aficionado, thus cool dude. So cool, in fact, that further Fire Bolts are verboten.
Username doesn't start with a vowel, thus I'm free to flame stuff.
Spoiler for Look, ma, it lines up!:
Code: [Select]
Explosion
Fire Bolt

Crimson Dragon
Burning Pillar

(Minor (?) edit to the submission, might require checking.) ✔

Most Glorious And Resplendent Great City Law Enforcement Division Unit Transmission Logs
No illegal activity has been detected in this sector.
All sensors clear.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 04:13:11 pm by Aves »
Avatar source (Kongou (KanColle))

Rise over the dead
Bring us ahead
INCEST AND IRON :V

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280540#msg1280540
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2018, 03:09:15 pm »
@Basman: My first roll for you was interesting.

Looks like we have the first matchup that will be decided by cointoss.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Kalinuial

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Kalinuial is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Sayonara
  • Awards: Elements League 1/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of EarthElements League 1/2018 3rd PlaceDeckbuilding Competition - AI Ascension WinnerWriting Competition: Elements Day
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280555#msg1280555
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2018, 08:32:04 pm »
Spoiler for Divine Dirt:
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 594 594 594 594 594 594 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5li 5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5m6 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7k0 7k0 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7la 7la 7la 7la 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pq

Sanctuary is banned for future entries.

Most Glorious And Resplendent Great City Law Enforcement Division Unit Transmission Logs
Invalid Upgrades - Mirror Shield's length does not match Stone Skin.
Attention, citizens! The Most Glorious And Resplendent Great City Law Enforcement Division Unit III has detected unauthorized activity occurring at this sector. Please stand by while our Enforcers deviate from their patrol routes. Thank you for listening! Have a nice day.
Attention, citizens! Unauthorised activity detected has been determined to be a sensor blip from faulty equipment. There is no present danger. You may go about your business.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 12:42:22 am by Aves »

Offline Naii_the_Baf

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Naii_the_Baf hides under a Cloak.
  • Who reads these anyway?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.21.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280577#msg1280577
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2018, 12:00:19 am »
Requesting "Other" Towers.
War 10 :time :time :water :time :chroma 14
Old avatar: http://i.imgur.com/Zs7LGRT.png

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280579#msg1280579
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2018, 12:43:44 am »
Requesting "Other" Towers.

The Official Budget and Grants Approval Committee has decided to grant your request. Congratulations!
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280590#msg1280590
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2018, 05:52:32 am »
Invalid Upgrades - Mirror Shield's length does not match Stone Skin.
Attention, citizens! The Most Glorious And Resplendent Great City Law Enforcement Division Unit III has detected unauthorized activity occurring at this sector. Please stand by while our Enforcers deviate from their patrol routes. Thank you for listening! Have a nice day.
Attention, citizens! Unauthorised activity detected has been determined to be a sensor blip from faulty equipment. There is no present danger. You may go about your business.
Explanation: Mirror Shield (6+6) = Granite Skin (7+4+space).

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280592#msg1280592
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2018, 06:44:09 am »
Had a firestall built and while I was tweaking it people banned both fire bolts and sancs :( so here, have some meta trash that just wins.
Spoiler for Hidden:
4sm 4sm 4sm 4sm 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 591 591 593 593 593 593 593 593 595 5rr 778 778 778 778 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 77h 8ps

I am succulent, cool enough to survive in the desert. That makes me a cool dude, so I use 31 cards.

MarkofEarth
Stone Tower

Stone Pillar
EliteGraboid

Shrieker
Shrieker

And now none of you can use graboid, gg rainbow nerds.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 01:26:41 pm by Aves »
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280656#msg1280656
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2018, 08:38:39 pm »
With that knowledge I'm going to delete my submission post and resubmit a new deck if that's okay. I don't think many people have seen my submission yet, and the card I banned hasn't been added to the ban list on the main post yet.

Sorry for the late response!

We have no way of enforcing the ban change rule since we haven't seen it, so this will be allowed. With that said, we encourage people not to rely on this precedent, and ban choices will be locked in if we see them.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280664#msg1280664
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2018, 04:11:42 am »
...so illegal, the punishment for playing is death.

Challenge accepted

Spoiler for Hidden:
4sk 4sk 4sk 4sk 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 534 542 542 713 713 713 713 713 713 71d 71d 71d 71d 71d 8pk

I am so cool I quoted Onion's post
get that poison lock for me yo

Spoiler for dude would you look at that alignment tho:
Mark of Death
Flesh Recluse

Bone Pillar
FleshSpider

Bone Pillar
Elite Mummy

« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 05:09:55 am by Aves »
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated Violence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66341.msg1280667#msg1280667
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2018, 05:53:39 am »
We have no way of enforcing the ban change rule since we haven't seen it, so this will be allowed. With that said, we encourage people not to rely on this precedent, and ban choices will be locked in if we see them.
Actually, admins have access to all deleted posts.~ It is an information that can be recovered.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 05:55:26 am by Submachine »

~ Platinum Quest ~

anything
blarg: