*Author

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Deck Design Competition - Forum Profiles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30122.msg383459#msg383459
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2011, 01:24:54 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ai 7ai 7ai 7ai 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7do 7do 7do 7do 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7q5 7q5 7qe 7qe 7qe 7qe 7qe 7qe 8ps

This deck pretty much describes me. I'm an offensive player, while I like to have control of the battlefield. As a result this becomes a beatiful trio, which is deadly effective. My three favourite elements (in order) - time, life and fire. In :time trials, I showed my love for Ghost of the Past, using it in nearly all my decks. In war, I played for team :life. In that period we discovered how super amazing Heal can be. Giant Frogs - just plain awesome. Fire Storm, a very useful card. In this kind of domination deck, it fits totally. Apperently, if you look at my avatar - you'll see a time mark with Fire Storm background. As seen in my sig, I've had the :time of my :life, a super pun that shows my love for time (and life). This deck actually is very effective - try before you tell!

:life :fire Pendulums: Duh. Need to make quanta. Case closed.
:time Ghost of the Past: Main damage. Super duper creature. The winning condition.
:time Electrum Hourglass: Makes the winrate a tad bit higher.
:life Giant Frog: Additional damaga, great cost to damage ratio - 2,5:1
:life Improved Heal: Amazing, cheap card. 20 HP for free (almost)
:fire Fire Storm: The final perfection. A great card that clears your opponents field. A good combination with heal.
Yeah, Jappert, I 'borrowed' your format.

People tend to underestimate Pendula trios. Well, bad for you.

The cards synergieze very well with each other. Heal + Fire Storm, Giant Frog + Ghost of the Past. And it get a lot of EM's. Just saying.

Stats:
9 wins
1 loss
5 EMs

War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline RagingAlien

• Reputation Power: 10
  • RagingAlien is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.RagingAlien is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • The glass is, in fact, completely full.
Re: Deck Design Competition - Forum Profiles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30122.msg383489#msg383489
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2011, 03:53:54 pm »
Well, alright, got all the game screenies, now cropping them up, getting them on tinypic, and posting. it might take a while.
"When I go on the internet, everyone thinks I'm a dog :c"-Oace|"Don't feed trolls. Even though they're squishy and cute and make a funny noise when you poke them."-IH|"Live with it, or be a Llama." -artimies7|"Every time there is an awkward silence, somebody is thinking of Abraham Lincoln."-Xyzockie

zse

Re: Deck Design Competition - Forum Profiles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30122.msg383616#msg383616
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2011, 08:53:05 pm »
by zse
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u4 6u4 6u4 6u4 6u4 6u4 6u6 6u6 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7qb 7qb 7qb 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 8pj

Name - zseja Vu
Favorite Elements - :entropy and :time
What else? :-X

9-1 with 1 EM on 10 games against AI3.
Pharaoh managed to get enough Scarabs to beat me on second encounter.

MVM: 5|4 Dragonfly with guard killed Fallen Elf and Maxwell's Demons.

MVM: 6|9 Golden Nymph with deja vu -> 10|13 Golden Nymph with Mitosis -> 6|8 Golden Nymph.

MVM: 11|7 Turquoise Nymph with mutation -> EDV to Abomination.
Used cardPossible alternativesExplanation for used card
SupernovaNova; Quantum TowerSupernova gives more quanta than Nova and :entropy is used already for Mutation; Quantum Tower is slower to use than Supernova
Improved MutationMutationImproved Mutation costs more, but produces mutant every time.
Fallen DruidTwin UniverseTU has too high cost on third element
Elite Deja VuMicro Abomation/Gemfinder/Damnfly/RoL/BallLEDV can produce 2 Mutation targets
PrecognitionHourglass; SundialHourglass costs too much; Sundial prevents damage dealing while this deck is more rush style
:time Pendulum & :entropy Mark:entropy Pendulum & :time MarkThis combination makes possible to play EDV on turn 1, activate EDV on turn 2, and play Improved Mutation on turn 3. All this powered with single Pendulum and Mark.

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: Deck Design Competition - Forum Profiles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30122.msg383675#msg383675
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2011, 11:36:13 pm »
I present you:
HYPNOTOAD

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u5 6u5 6u5 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 74a 74a 74a 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7dm 7dm 7gn 7gn 7n7 7n7 7q4 7q4 80a 80a 8pn

Its a toad, and it controls you  :P.
(Based on my avatar if you didn't notice)
When i first read this competition, i saw that big frog looking at me from the top of the forums, and it kind of hypnotized me. I already knew what deck to build: one based on frogs!
So, what was next? Hipnosis is a way of controling you, so i had to add tons of control. That's why i build a Pendulum Supernova, to get the quanta quick, since all the control cards i would use had low costs (1), and frogs only use 2, so its faster and more effective this way.
Why life mark and no entropy? Because you won't play your 6 Snovas all the games, so with that, and the pends, you'll always have quanta for the little guys (i was tempted to add mitosis here since i was afraid the dmg wouldn't be enough).
Discords are to use that extra :entropy quanta, besides the fact discord is the most amazing weapon in the game.
Frogs, main damage dealers, and unstoppables to help against dim shield ai3, although not really needed.
Then, for the control, i chose my favourite ones, because they are cheap and effective.
Rewind is very effective against the voodoo, steam and scorp Ai3.
Explosion is to take away shields when you have no momentum or annoying weapons, like the OE from the air AI3.
I love Congeal + shockwave combo, but they are lovely cc by separate too, 4 turns of delay and 4 dmg are always useful.
Thunderbolt is simply one of my favourite cc cards, great damage and really low cost makes it a perfect weapon against AI3.
 Screenshots:
The dragon is a result of a lucky mutation. Thanks AI3!Stats:
WINLOSSEM
To be honest, i think one of them was really lucky.

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deck Design Competition - Forum Profiles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30122.msg383783#msg383783
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 07:25:09 am »
+1 to the community pile!
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deck Design Competition - Forum Profiles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30122.msg383784#msg383784
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 07:25:16 am »
+1 to the community pile!
-1 to the community pile!
4so 5f8 5fc 5fc 5fk 6u2 6u2 74a 74d 77l 7dg 7dg 7dm 7dm 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7f2 809 809 809 809 809 8po

9W - 1L (only because we don't want fire nerfed)

When you think of Napalm one thing comes to mind... :fire
When you think of ~Napalm one thing comes to mind... Phoenix
No one will dispute that there is no one with more passion for :fire and Phoenixes than Napalm. Whether it be her vNG (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,6960.0.html) deck or Phoenixplosion! (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,13526.0.html) she does her best to show the destructive, and sometimes uncontrollable power of :fire.

Not even kevkev60614, a top-tier player, could withstand the flames of her passion. Though he put up an exceptional fight, she was always destined to be victorious. Next came War where she came out and torched the competition, and though many thought the :fire was out... she proved that just because there's no flame doesn't mean the fire is out! Before anyone knew it :fire was back with a vengeance, torching the rest of the competition and blazing their way to glory.

No she stands, just 1-2 matches from Grand Mastership, back in the hands of :fire where it should be. How long can her opponent's stand the heat of Napalm's inferno?

Mark of Fire - She is the Master after all
Rain of Fire - A play on words - Reigned by Fire (the winners of war)
Nymph Queen & Phoenix - She is the queen of the Phoenix and sends her lethal army out to destroy all her enemies
Chaos Power - She can be very random at times... if you don't know, come to chat lol :P
Unstoppable - Yes she is
Basilisk Blood + Gravity Pull + Ball Lightning = one of her favorite combos.

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deck Design Competition - Forum Profiles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30122.msg383789#msg383789
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2011, 07:31:08 am »
Well geeez... That was fast!
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Re: Deck Design Competition - Forum Profiles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30122.msg383831#msg383831
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2011, 12:51:45 pm »
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 52p 52r 55v 592 5up 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rm 6rn 6rn 6u6 6u7 6u7 71b 74b 74b 77f 77f 7ah 7ah 7ai 7dl 7dm 7dm 7gp 7gu 7gu 7ju 7k2 7k2 7n2 7n5 7n5 7q5 7q5 7qb 7t9 7th 80j 80j 80k 8pu

ill write everything soon when i can post my screenshots.

Games - 10
Wins - 9
Losses - 1
EM's - 6

Offline TheCrazyMango

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Deck Design Competition - Forum Profiles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30122.msg383896#msg383896
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2011, 05:06:39 pm »
behold, the deck of many wonders and multiple card combos! I call it, "Fairies delivering Hollow-point round to those who dont eat their vegatables"(from my sig)
5fk 5fk 5fk 74c 74c 74c 74c 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pl

win/loss against ai3 7 wins, 3 loss. 0 EMs(sadface)
(http://imageplay.net/) (http://imageplay.net/) (http://imageplay.net/)first off, i wanted to use armagios, and i had a good deck with auburn nymphs and capatpults, but i kept getting the RT ai3 or the CC heavy ones who kept killing my nymphs. So after about 2 hours, i scrapped that idea, and i still wanted to relate it to my signature so i kept "fairies(nymphs)" who helped deliver the "hollow-point round"(attack heavy titan) to those "who dont eat their vegetables"(ai3)
So now for the cards and why i chose then, and also possible alternates.
Titan-possible others, armagio. I chose titan because when flown, it has almost twice the health of armagio. It also comes with momentum. The only downside is thats its a two card combo as opposed to a standalone.
Flying Weapon, Possible others, none. Well, since i wanted ragin titans, i really needed it lol
Red nymphs- possible others, rage potion, acceleration. Since my signature says its a fairie, i made up that nymphs=fairies, so yea thats kinda self explanatory.
Sundials-possible others-none. Some cheap free stallin power while i set up the angry titans.
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Deck Design Competition - Forum Profiles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30122.msg383904#msg383904
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2011, 05:24:03 pm »
Add it to the pile. patchx94

Scaredgirl

Re: Deck Design Competition - Forum Profiles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30122.msg384288#msg384288
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2011, 07:12:44 pm »
I'll add my name to the community pile. I actually tried it myself with a Nymph and some scary monsters, but I wasn't 100% happy with the result so I rage-quit. Maybe someone else thinks of something better.

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Deck Design Competition - Forum Profiles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30122.msg384291#msg384291
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2011, 07:16:49 pm »
I'll add my name to the community pile. I actually tried it myself with a Nymph and some scary monsters, but I wasn't 100% happy with the result so I rage-quit. Maybe someone else thinks of something better.
Oooo. Interesting.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

anything
blarg: PlayerOa,zse,Jocko,majofa,scauduro221095,9270984,patchx94