*Author

Online AvesTopic starter

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Aves is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Aves is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Aves is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Aves is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Aves is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Aves is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Art Competition: Foil Art [VOTING] http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64645.msg1265179#msg1265179
« on: June 10, 2017, 12:00:47 AM »
Foil Art

>>Rules<<

Submissions

Spoiler for Nova | Supernova:

Spoiler for Art Alone:

Spoiler for Dry Spell | Desiccation:

Spoiler for Original:

Spoiler for Fahrenheit | Fahrenheit:

Spoiler for Original Images:

Spoiler for Ice Dragon | Arctic Dragon:

Spoiler for Original Image:

Spoiler for Soul Catcher | Soul Catcher:

Spoiler for Original:

(click for ridiculous size)

Spoiler for Crimson Dragon | Ruby Dragon:

Spoiler for Original Art:

Spoiler for Antlion | Elite Antlion:

Spoiler for Original Art:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 10:20:53 PM by Aves »
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Krzysiekxd

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Krzysiekxd is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Krzysiekxd is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Krzysiekxd is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Krzysiekxd is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Krzysiekxd is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Krzysiekxd is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Krzysiekxd is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Faithful Light follower forever.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Art Competition: Foil Art [VOTING] http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64645.msg1265373#msg1265373
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 07:05:59 PM »
As a competitor I don't want to vote, but I can give feedback.

Nova: pretty effective and it's probably an art that could be used in the game. Good job!

Dry spell: it's simple, but I really like it, the style it is painted in.

Fahrenheit: this art is dynamic, like fire. Overall good art, but I don't like that small flame at the end of the handle, it looks as it was painted in different style.

Ice dragon: another good pixel art from a guy who loves creating pixel art. I only doubt that style is suitable for EtG. In addition, it's a good art, but I know you can do much better! I mean, I saw better art from you ;) But it's subjective of course.

Soul Catcher: the guy who created it knows what he is doing. Nothing more to say. Definitely an art that could be used in the game.

Crimson dragon: I must say, you get better and better in drawing/painting and plus for it is hand-made. But unfortunately, because of the fact it is hand-made and in cartoon style, it wouldn't fit in the game. But it's a nice art :)

Antlion: commenting on your own art is difficult. I only say I'm quite satisfied with the outcome, but not fully. But you can always do better ;)
:light "People all over de world / Come into the light / We'll shine so bright / Be glad to be alive":light
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdxEZNmxPeU

Offline DoctorC

• Reputation Power: 9
  • DoctorC is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Art Competition: Foil Art [VOTING] http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64645.msg1265374#msg1265374
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 07:13:16 PM »
Ice dragon: another good pixel art from a guy who loves creating pixel art. I only doubt that style is suitable for EtG. In addition, it's a good art, but I know you can do much better! I mean, I saw better art from you ;) But it's subjective of course.

It's understandable. Pixelart isn't a thing in EtG and I doubt that it'll ever be.
And I know that there are better things I came up with. That said, I didn't know how to make it work =\
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Brawl #6: Dudes o' drawing from Pyrocloaks

Offline Zyardran

• League Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • Zyardran is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Zyardran is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Zyardran is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Zyardran is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Zyardran is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Zyardran is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Zyardran is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • AVVEESSSS! Fetch me my flamethrower!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Art Competition: Foil Art [VOTING] http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64645.msg1265375#msg1265375
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 07:17:36 PM »
Crimson dragon: I must say, you get better and better in drawing/painting and plus for it is hand-made. But unfortunately, because of the fact it is hand-made and in cartoon style, it wouldn't fit in the game. But it's a nice art :)
Thanks krzy ^^ the eyes and the snout were harder to draw, but I thought giving muscle outline would give it more depth :)
Light Gen. War #10
In loving memory of ZephyrPhantom
Proud Jarl of Zyarhelm and leader of Pyrocloaks!Last avvy

Offline andretimpa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Art Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Art Competition: Foil Art [VOTING] http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64645.msg1265393#msg1265393
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 05:33:59 PM »
Soul Catcher: the guy who created it knows what he is doing. Nothing more to say.

:P
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old) & War 9 / :time Brawl 2, 3 & War 7 / :death War 8 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Online AvesTopic starter

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Aves is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Aves is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Aves is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Aves is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Aves is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Aves is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Art Competition: Foil Art [VOTING] http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64645.msg1265443#msg1265443
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2017, 12:05:35 AM »
Congratulations to andretimpa's amazing Soul Catcher artwork!
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline DoctorC

• Reputation Power: 9
  • DoctorC is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Art Competition: Foil Art [VOTING] http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64645.msg1265444#msg1265444
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 12:06:55 AM »
GG, Andre.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Brawl #6: Dudes o' drawing from Pyrocloaks

Offline andretimpa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Art Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Art Competition: Foil Art [VOTING] http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64645.msg1265445#msg1265445
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 12:09:13 AM »
:D
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old) & War 9 / :time Brawl 2, 3 & War 7 / :death War 8 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Krzysiekxd

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Krzysiekxd is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Krzysiekxd is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Krzysiekxd is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Krzysiekxd is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Krzysiekxd is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Krzysiekxd is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Krzysiekxd is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Faithful Light follower forever.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Art Competition: Foil Art [VOTING] http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64645.msg1265449#msg1265449
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2017, 01:49:49 AM »
I expected this. Gratz andre :)
:light "People all over de world / Come into the light / We'll shine so bright / Be glad to be alive":light
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdxEZNmxPeU

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Master of Water
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • JonathanCrazyJ brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.JonathanCrazyJ brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.JonathanCrazyJ brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.JonathanCrazyJ brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.JonathanCrazyJ brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.JonathanCrazyJ brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.JonathanCrazyJ brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.JonathanCrazyJ brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.JonathanCrazyJ brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.JonathanCrazyJ brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Art Competition: Foil Art [VOTING] http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64645.msg1265543#msg1265543
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 08:57:25 AM »
Not surprised about the winner.
Surprised to see only 1 vote for Desiccation. It would have been my 3rd vote after SoulCatcher and Antlolon
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

blarg: