*Author

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg2508#msg2508
« on: April 18, 2012, 05:00:00 am »
Discussion over the Community-recommended Decks section goes here.

If this topic seems disjointed, it's because it contains posts from the submission threads that belong here and not there.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:44:11 pm by kev »

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg483664#msg483664
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 04:08:45 pm »

Zen   by SnoWeb
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rk 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 77i 77i 77i 7tc 8pt

Laxadrap (known as IncineratedCube in Kong) created this deck three months before you posted this thread, excepts he only difference being a Poison in place of Siphon Life, just saying. I think you should give him some credit by putting his name in the deck where it says "Deck created by SnoWeb" and add his name in there. Like in the quote. ^^ ;)
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg483669#msg483669
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 04:18:27 pm »
I will give him proper credit if you give me the link where he posted so I can acknowledge his priority. If I had to read his mind to "steal" his idea and there is no way to prove what you just say then bad luck but all the credit goes to me. Take no offence but how do I know if someone else though about it before if it is not public?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 04:21:34 pm by SnoWeb »

Offline DarkBaron12390

• Reputation Power: 1
  • DarkBaron12390 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg484240#msg484240
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 01:29:24 pm »
I was thinking we could see a return of the very old style rainbow decks that use Oty, since the main reason they stopped being used was that poison would eventually kill him. But now we can purify our Otys and gobble up those poisonous cretins.

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg484351#msg484351
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 06:25:26 pm »
Go go 28 card decks.
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg484358#msg484358
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 06:40:45 pm »
Would it be better to split these up to 2 seperate categories? because to me bronze and silver and pretty different
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Exarp

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Exarp is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I will always return to elements, eventually.
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg484485#msg484485
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 10:40:30 pm »
I have no idea who originally posted this deck, and I can't seem to find it anymore.
I've been using it for a quite while though.

by ???
6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 74g 74g 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 8pl
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 10:50:25 pm by Exarp »
Treat people the way you want to be treated.

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg484491#msg484491
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 10:54:04 pm »
I was thinking we could see a return of the very old style rainbow decks that use Oty, since the main reason they stopped being used was that poison would eventually kill him. But now we can purify our Otys and gobble up those poisonous cretins.
You make and test that yourself.
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline Laxadarap

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg484513#msg484513
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 11:30:45 pm »
I will give him proper credit if you give me the link where he posted so I can acknowledge his priority. If I had to read his mind to "steal" his idea and there is no way to prove what you just say then bad luck but all the credit goes to me. Take no offence but how do I know if someone else though about it before if it is not public?

Lol don't worry about it.  Didn't even have a forum account at that point, just something I made and showed off on Kong lol.  Keep your name there, I don't really mind.
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline 10 men

• Reputation Power: 0
  • 10 men hides under a Cloak.
  • Honesty is the privilege of the infallible
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of Time4th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerShard Revolution WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWar #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg484522#msg484522
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 11:53:06 pm »
(Bothering with credit is pointless as the original USEM is two cards different from my earlier FotD, jm posted USEM, I suggested 2 Mitosis and Boots posted a deck image of it.)
I agree that it's pointless but if you still want to do it the first person you should mention is him.
"My big fear is that one day I may become so vain that I will quote myself in my own signature."  ---  10 men

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg484523#msg484523
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 11:54:33 pm »
(Bothering with credit is pointless as the original USEM is two cards different from my earlier FotD, jm posted USEM, I suggested 2 Mitosis and Boots posted a deck image of it.)
I agree that it's pointless but if you still want to do it the first person you should mention is him.
I actually mention that deck in my FotD thread, so that's done with x)
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg484528#msg484528
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2012, 11:59:31 pm »
I have no idea who originally posted this deck, and I can't seem to find it anymore.
I've been using it for a quite while though.

by ???
6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 74g 74g 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 8pl

This works better in Gold and Plat tbh.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

anything
blarg: SnoWeb,???