*Author

Offline kimham8a

• Reputation Power: 16
  • kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • God of this world
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1037482#msg1037482
« Reply #156 on: February 01, 2013, 04:05:56 am »
I think no one wants to bother using fully upped decks for AI3 anymore because of the higher score/hour of arena. AI3 is now kind of like AI2 before the arena came out; I never saw serious elite grinders for AI2.
Hey there

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1037484#msg1037484
« Reply #157 on: February 01, 2013, 04:09:33 am »
Does someone know statistics? Maybe we can do some margins of error to make clear when a deck's not tested much.
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1040299#msg1040299
« Reply #158 on: February 09, 2013, 05:03:46 am »
The AI3 and AI4 threads seem to be just sitting there. What could update them?
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline yee

• Reputation Power: 11
  • yee is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.yee is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1040397#msg1040397
« Reply #159 on: February 09, 2013, 03:16:57 pm »
The AI3 and AI4 threads seem to be just sitting there. What could update them?
I actually use one deck in AI3 section to troll in PvP1. And some others give good ideas for arena decks.

Offline Xaoh

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Xaoh is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Learning the Elements
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1063430#msg1063430
« Reply #160 on: April 24, 2013, 05:31:58 pm »
Hey guys i'm new to the forums and I have been looking around for a solid AI3 or AI4 farmer, I have invested a couple thousand into various other decks but I realized after the fact they are outdated and not as good as they were when originated. I'm not sure where to post this, I hope this thread is proper if not you have my apologies.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1070835#msg1070835
« Reply #161 on: May 16, 2013, 07:19:30 pm »
Bump, I'd like to remind everyone that this section is not dead and needs to be updated with new decks.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Daichi1324

• Daichi1324 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • おれはキャシャーン
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1074062#msg1074062
« Reply #162 on: May 24, 2013, 10:48:21 pm »
I don't know about a new deck, but I've been using the basic Shrieker Rush deck in PVP1 with great efficiency.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4t3 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 590 590 590 590 590 590 591 591 591 591 591 591 8ps
Combo Decks are what I do

Offline freeyourmind

• freeyourmind is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Superconsciousness
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1084559#msg1084559
« Reply #163 on: July 02, 2013, 11:50:09 pm »
say im starting from scratch(again) solely to work toward a deck 4 FGs from the get go. is gotp time/ghostal or a mono/splash aether still viable vs gods? or rol/hope(perpetual light) is better? unupped? please help guys!!!
Ohm-Madi-Pad-Me-Hum

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1084566#msg1084566
« Reply #164 on: July 03, 2013, 12:30:42 am »
say im starting from scratch(again) solely to work toward a deck 4 FGs from the get go. is gotp time/ghostal or a mono/splash aether still viable vs gods? or rol/hope(perpetual light) is better? unupped? please help guys!!!

Refer here (noob to slayer guide) and here (bronze to plat Arena guide) for assistance.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline freeyourmind

Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1084873#msg1084873
« Reply #165 on: July 05, 2013, 12:34:21 am »
does anyone know if limitless or perpetual light is better upped?
Ohm-Madi-Pad-Me-Hum

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1084964#msg1084964
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2013, 02:11:27 pm »
does anyone know if limitless or perpetual light is better upped?
I suggest you use them yo make a semi upped bronze grinder and then make a fully upped fg grinder with shards
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline freeyourmind

Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1085011#msg1085011
« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2013, 06:19:00 pm »
thanks for the reply chapuz, what do you mean use the semi uppped FG deck for bronze? a specific bronze/silver deck? i use a grabbow for that, actually i reset AGAIN now im using a mono aether 4 halfbloods like it said in your starter guide remake, since it has some of the cards i need for the FG deck. gonna mod it into a fractal charger or devital for arena. sorry if this goes a bit off topic
Ohm-Madi-Pad-Me-Hum

anything
blarg: