*Author

Offline Keeps

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Keeps is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Gold and Platinum Arenas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1086521#msg1086521
« Reply #168 on: July 12, 2013, 07:52:02 pm »
"Before you go all "that wouldn't stand a chance in Gold/Plat" on me, try it. Chaos Wyrms outrushes a good majority of Gold/Plat decks. Though it may lose more often, overall, it will have more wins than the other decks in this thread."

Most of the decks here are outdated or kind of crappy.  Swallow is the only plat here I would play with in 1.322 and the 35 card pdials instead of the one listed.  It's also missing several other decks posted in the past 3 months that are a lot better.  Chaos Wyrms isn't that great, but I agree it's a lot better than most of what's in this thread for todays game.  They really need to start it anew.

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: Re: Gold and Platinum Arenas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1086525#msg1086525
« Reply #169 on: July 12, 2013, 07:56:33 pm »
"Before you go all "that wouldn't stand a chance in Gold/Plat" on me, try it. Chaos Wyrms outrushes a good majority of Gold/Plat decks. Though it may lose more often, overall, it will have more wins than the other decks in this thread."

Most of the decks here are outdated or kind of crappy.  Swallow is the only plat here I would play with in 1.322 and the 35 card pdials instead of the one listed.  It's also missing several other decks posted in the past 3 months that are a lot better.  Chaos Wyrms isn't that great, but I agree it's a lot better than most of what's in this thread for todays game.  They really need to start it anew.
The person who originally created the thread has since left the forums and therefor cannot update the thread. Just look at the decks that people have posted.
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline ColorlessGreen

• Reputation Power: 14
  • ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Re: Gold and Platinum Arenas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1086527#msg1086527
« Reply #170 on: July 12, 2013, 08:01:36 pm »
Unless it was quite recent, Kev hasn't actually left (at least, he's been around and active within the last couple months, which is a lot more recent than the OP of this thread has had updates). I think the reason this isn't really updated that much is that just about everyone looking for decks gets pointed at the current stats threads instead of these.

Honestly I more or less think this section needs to just be converted to a list of links to the actual stats studies.

Chaos wyrms is still in the stats thread and has been tested and is a top earner in gold so I still don't know why you keep assuming everyone is going to say chaos wyrms wouldn't stand a chance.

Decks used against arena with stats 1.32

edit: Upon closer inspection, kev has in fact left, though much more recently than this has been updated. I am most of the way certain I've heard other people mention they were eventually going to maintain these threads in chat though. Also, upon further closer inspection, they've been being maintained by people who aren't kev for quite a while.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 08:14:46 pm by ColorlessGreen »

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Re: Gold and Platinum Arenas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1086531#msg1086531
« Reply #171 on: July 12, 2013, 08:22:51 pm »
Unless it was quite recent, Kev hasn't actually left (at least, he's been around and active within the last couple months, which is a lot more recent than the OP of this thread has had updates). I think the reason this isn't really updated that much is that just about everyone looking for decks gets pointed at the current stats threads instead of these.

Honestly I more or less think this section needs to just be converted to a list of links to the actual stats studies.

Chaos wyrms is still in the stats thread and has been tested and is a top earner in gold so I still don't know why you keep assuming everyone is going to say chaos wyrms wouldn't stand a chance.

Decks used against arena with stats 1.32

edit: Upon closer inspection, kev has in fact left, though much more recently than this has been updated. I am most of the way certain I've heard other people mention they were eventually going to maintain these threads in chat though.

The only reason this wasn't updated it's because we need more decks before updating. There you are now, now the topic is updated with the last deck posted, now if you can find a better way to keep those, I'd really like to see that.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline ColorlessGreen

• Reputation Power: 14
  • ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Re: Gold and Platinum Arenas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1086534#msg1086534
« Reply #172 on: July 12, 2013, 08:54:24 pm »
now if you can find a better way to keep those, I'd really like to see that.

I don't 100% understand the phrasing of this bit so I apologize if I'm answering a different thing than you were talking about, but if you're asking about a better way to set up the threads, I actually think this entire section should be tied to the various stats studies, which honestly IIRC is an idea I got from listening to you talk about it in chat a while ago.

The exact method of tying them in isn't really important to me and is ultimately relatively arbitrary, but as far as an arbitrary format, something like just posting the top five decks by profit for both unupped and upped (and for lower targets, possibly with an unupped/rareless section as well) and a link to the study for more information.

Of course that doesn't work very well with PvP, so PvP recommendations should probably stay roughly exactly as they are right now, but everything else except AI3 has an active, current-patch study, and AI3 hasn't really changed much in terms of farming since immo was nerfed a while back.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1086535#msg1086535
« Reply #173 on: July 12, 2013, 08:57:07 pm »
That's the idea I want to try at FGs, that was one of the main reason FGei study got back, if it works nicely, we'll use the same idea for other sections too.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1116245#msg1116245
« Reply #174 on: December 19, 2013, 05:35:07 am »
*Hack* Been sitting like this for about *Sneeze* 5 months. Time for an update. *Cough*
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 05:49:21 am by eaglgenes101 »
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1124206#msg1124206
« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2014, 11:51:52 pm »
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 12:03:19 am by serprex »

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1124214#msg1124214
« Reply #176 on: February 01, 2014, 12:38:41 am »
http://elementscommunity.org/wiki/Trials_Decks_Archive
http://elementscommunity.org/wiki/War_Decks_Archive

War/Trials decks archive should be on wiki, not here
Thank you, serpex. The wiki is a good place to have it.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1189490#msg1189490
« Reply #177 on: May 13, 2015, 01:18:29 am »
Hello! It's been a while, but I'd just like to make note of a few things so that people don't call me out on being sneaky and deleting things for kicks and giggles later.

At this time, submissions to the CRD threads which are now outdated due to shard changes have been removed. Those decks which still work but were posted using the old shard codes have been updated to avoid confusion. This is mainly to avoid clutter and to make combing through past candidates easier in the future.

I would also like to call a moment of silence for the following decks that were made obsolete due to shard changes:
Spoiler for Click me!:
False God Grinders:

Instosis    by Sevs
by Sevs
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 74g 7ap 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pj

Upped Mono-Aether FG grinder   by Polari
6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 808 808 808 808 808 808 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80e 80e 80f 80f 80f 80f 80f 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pu

PvP Decks:

SoFo immorush   by Calindu
4vj 4vj 6s2 6s2 6s2 6s2 74d 74d 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dr 7dr 7th 80k 8po

Gold and Platinum League Grinders:

SPlat   by Bonestorm
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 74a 74a 74a 74a 74a 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7qd 7qd 7qd 7qd 7qd 8ps

Instosis    by Sevs
by Sevs
6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 74g 7ap 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pj

Toast   by ralouf
6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 744 744 744 744 744 74c 74c 74c 74c 74c 74c 74i 74i 74i 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pl

5 Upgrade, Pillarless SPlat   by Newbiecake
4t6 4t6 4t6 4t6 4t6 4t6 4td 4td 4td 4td 4td 4td 4tj 4tj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5rt 5rt 5rt 5rt 5rt 6u2 6u2 74a 74a 74a 8ps

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline jackofalltrades

• Reputation Power: 1
  • jackofalltrades is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Master of none
Re: Gold and Platinum Arenas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1235454#msg1235454
« Reply #178 on: June 17, 2016, 08:16:41 pm »
I still don't get which are good against platinum decks.

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Re: Gold and Platinum Arenas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1235456#msg1235456
« Reply #179 on: June 17, 2016, 08:41:26 pm »
I still don't get which are good against platinum decks.

most of these decks are outdated: swallow and pdials are the best, if u want something really fast for going for the special spin (without EM) go for speed poison kamizaze, VDB or chaos wyrms
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 08:45:16 pm by Manuel »

blarg: Sevs,Calindu,Bonestorm,Newbiecake