*Author

Offline oogieboogie808

• Reputation Power: 1
  • oogieboogie808 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • been playing elements for a long time now
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg532687#msg532687
« Reply #132 on: August 13, 2012, 07:09:18 pm »
ok i saw a deck using bonewalls and poison with shards of serendipity and supernovas i dont remember where i saw it but its testing better than the current decks ive made for platinium ( gld killer pestal 101 instonosis silence is golden poson dial, splat ) yea i dont get how splat is so good its a combo deck with no way of searching for your combo pieces drives me nuts =/

Opsinis

Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg532794#msg532794
« Reply #133 on: August 14, 2012, 01:15:17 am »
ok i saw a deck using bonewalls and poison with shards of serendipity and supernovas i dont remember where i saw it but its testing better than the current decks ive made for platinium ( gld killer pestal 101 instonosis silence is golden poson dial, splat ) yea i dont get how splat is so good its a combo deck with no way of searching for your combo pieces drives me nuts =/
SPlat is a great deck for Arena, really Gold and Plat. But the Arena gets smarter and purify becomes more and more common. Pillarless SPlat is a version of it I would recommend. The mass PC (like SoFo) in the Arena becomes useless. And SoBr is good for drawing.

Offline oogieboogie808

• oogieboogie808 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • been playing elements for a long time now
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg533232#msg533232
« Reply #134 on: August 15, 2012, 12:53:52 am »
SPlat is a great deck for Arena, really Gold and Plat. But the Arena gets smarter and purify becomes more and more common. Pillarless SPlat is a version of it I would recommend. The mass PC (like SoFo) in the Arena becomes useless. And SoBr is good for drawing.

what version do you use because splat is annoying i went into 14 cards without a scorpion at one point needs some way of searching instead of just relaying on luck for draws i just cant seem to win at all =/

Offline Laxadarap

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg533254#msg533254
« Reply #135 on: August 15, 2012, 02:56:48 am »

what version do you use because splat is annoying i went into 14 cards without a scorpion at one point needs some way of searching instead of just relaying on luck for draws i just cant seem to win at all =/
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg533256#msg533256
« Reply #136 on: August 15, 2012, 03:03:41 am »
Just saying, there are tons of SoFs in gold, so a permless deck can easily do better than one dependent on perms.

Edit: InB4 these posts are in the discussion thread.
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg537311#msg537311
« Reply #137 on: August 29, 2012, 06:33:01 pm »
I wondered if anyone has tested my SosaSoraSoP.
I'm having good success farming Silver. Currently I'm at 46 W, 4 L, 7 Spins.
If so, I'd be interested in some data if available. 
Especially the win rate, so I can see if others have similar results :)
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg537357#msg537357
« Reply #138 on: August 29, 2012, 10:06:22 pm »
Alright let's try this again without the forum undoing everything!

CRD has been updated.  We now have decks for unupped Gold and Platinum League.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Testesso

• Testesso is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1006194#msg1006194
« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2012, 05:36:06 pm »
This thread should contain only submissions using the format found in this post.  Everything else belongs in the Community-recommended Decks discussion thread.

Fastest unupped mono AI3 farmer   by MrBlonde
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52h 52h 52h 52h 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52t 52t 52t 52t 52t 52t 8pk

1 help plz, this deck upped is the same only whit update cards or thers some difference?? tnx

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1006412#msg1006412
« Reply #140 on: October 09, 2012, 03:58:00 am »
Spoiler for Quoted Gandora:

Gandora,

I would LOVE to collect proper stats for your SoSa'Sora-SoP... however, I own only 4 SoSa (have over 100 'lifetime' Arena spins always aiming for SoSa first (if possible) and SoR second (if possible) and have x4 and x6, respectively - why does SoSa show almost never in Special Spins?!??!??!?) hence I tried it with -2 SoSa and +2 Bonewall upped.  It gave okay results but I definitely felt the lack of those last two SoSa.  Also, I frequently found myself not lacking a SoSa in-hand but rather the opposing Silver deck hovering around 10-14 damage per turn for long enough to have me below 50 HP and even below 40 HP.  I went 10W-6L (small sample size, yes) with ONE Special Spin (lost twice on game four) before moving on to something I can completely build and has more success for me.

What good is posting this?  Well, hopefully it helps show that the x6 SoSa is quite important (the Bonewall really only gives about 1 to 1.5 turns of stall whereas a SoSa is 2 full turns).  Also, players should make sure to collect good sample sizes (I would but the SoSa lack makes it obviously not optimal for me to do) because eventually you'll face a lot of rushy-type decks that get damage out fast enough for SoSa!
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1006522#msg1006522
« Reply #141 on: October 09, 2012, 03:15:39 pm »
Spoiler for Answer to rob77dp:
Spoiler for Quoted Gandora:

Gandora,

I would LOVE to collect proper stats for your SoSa'Sora-SoP... however, I own only 4 SoSa (have over 100 'lifetime' Arena spins always aiming for SoSa first (if possible) and SoR second (if possible) and have x4 and x6, respectively - why does SoSa show almost never in Special Spins?!??!??!?) hence I tried it with -2 SoSa and +2 Bonewall upped.  It gave okay results but I definitely felt the lack of those last two SoSa.  Also, I frequently found myself not lacking a SoSa in-hand but rather the opposing Silver deck hovering around 10-14 damage per turn for long enough to have me below 50 HP and even below 40 HP.  I went 10W-6L (small sample size, yes) with ONE Special Spin (lost twice on game four) before moving on to something I can completely build and has more success for me.

What good is posting this?  Well, hopefully it helps show that the x6 SoSa is quite important (the Bonewall really only gives about 1 to 1.5 turns of stall whereas a SoSa is 2 full turns).  Also, players should make sure to collect good sample sizes (I would but the SoSa lack makes it obviously not optimal for me to do) because eventually you'll face a lot of rushy-type decks that get damage out fast enough for SoSa!

Hi rob,

Thanks a lot for your answer!
I can't remember having enough :death to play Bone Walls, except maybe in late game. I haven't tried but you could also test either upped Sundials for a one turn stall (and leading the opponent to play more creatures which is good for SoSac) or SoD as in Poison Dials. The latter also can help you to go back over 40 HP if needed.

Regarding a low damaging opponent:
Try to outrush him by playing SoP for not too long. Small damage over many turns can still hurt. It can be quiet hard to estimate... I usually more or less follow this rule: the more Chrysaoras I have the less turns I keep SoP in play. (Also depends on remaining HP of opponent and his healing power and/or shields). Since you have three SoP it's possible that by the time you draw a second/third one you meanwhile have 3 more Chrysaoras on the field than the 1 before. So it might be an advantage to play SoP again for one or two turns.

Also, remember that everything over 10 damage gives you less damage when SoSac is active and thus slows the opponent down (e.g. : 40-2x12 = 16 dmg < 2x12 = 24; so you saved yourself 8 dmg). You can use this tactic well against growth creatures. The AI will increase their atk even if SoSac is active. So, try to see through your opponents strategy early and play your SoSac's accordingly. Knowing early with what kind of damage you have to deal always helped me a lot for timing my SoSac.

Thanks again for playing it and good luck with your grinding! :)
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1011600#msg1011600
« Reply #142 on: October 29, 2012, 07:25:06 pm »
Stuff updated.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Community-recommended Decks discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40285.msg1026043#msg1026043
« Reply #143 on: December 27, 2012, 09:50:00 am »
This section is running inactive.
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

anything
blarg: MrBlonde