*Author

Re: Children of the Oracle - Suggestions and feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20427.msg265113#msg265113
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2011, 12:16:19 am »
Remove discord, or for the early rounds at least.  Against discord, monos do not stand a chance, and anyone in  :entropy has a huge advantage.  Basically, 1 discord=auto win.  It just isnt fair to anyone not using  :entropy.
there are enough ways to kill monos with discord...
But, if you are going second and your opponent gets a second turn discord, your screwed.  It happened to me.
i had it to and i won a game, every element can beat entropy and it's annoying. if you think entropy is so good then just take it -,-"

Haha it's true :) i got pwned with 2 discords in my deck  :P

Falcon4415

Re: Children of the Oracle - Suggestions and feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20427.msg268223#msg268223
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2011, 06:21:24 pm »
Arrange fights so that they can take place in at least one weekend day to avoid exam week problems (see, this just happened to myself). Logging in to post the card you want to learn takes minutes and can be done at any moment. Fighting, on the other hand... not so much.

Offline GlitchTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Children of the Oracle - Suggestions and feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20427.msg268239#msg268239
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2011, 06:56:30 pm »
Arrange fights so that they can take place in at least one weekend day to avoid exam week problems (see, this just happened to myself). Logging in to post the card you want to learn takes minutes and can be done at any moment. Fighting, on the other hand... not so much.
That was my bad.  Normally, the duel list is posted Friday night.

Offline Troh

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Troh is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Beginners League 2/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Children of the Oracle - Suggestions and feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20427.msg268753#msg268753
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 01:27:36 pm »
man this 3 days of learning is awful , you should reduce it to 1

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: Children of the Oracle - Suggestions and feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20427.msg273200#msg273200
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2011, 12:43:10 pm »
And increase the time for actual duels, having to fight somebody half the world across of you is... bad.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

• Legendary Member
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Children of the Oracle - Suggestions and feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20427.msg276780#msg276780
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2011, 02:36:03 am »
I added a poll.  Please vote!  Bear in mind I wouldn't be the shitty event organizer in the WoE I am now.

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Children of the Oracle - Suggestions and feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20427.msg277389#msg277389
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, 01:23:01 am »
Suggestion : Gl1tch could add the user code in the duels table, like some random PvPO asked earlier :P
Reason : exemple this round i am vsing volkers, well if it was a user code i could click his name in the table to be able to pm him
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

• Legendary Member
Re: Children of the Oracle - Suggestions and feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20427.msg316543#msg316543
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2011, 10:46:51 pm »
I don't know why this was locked, but it's not now.

Offline Neopergoss

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Neopergoss is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Children of the Oracle - Suggestions and feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20427.msg348506#msg348506
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2011, 03:14:15 pm »
I guess the trophy was declined? That's OK, the event was fun for its own sake. I was just wondering as I never heard back about it.

anything
blarg: