*Author

Offline J6UTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • J6U is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Mark of Chroma https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50895.msg1093945#msg1093945
« on: August 22, 2013, 10:22:44 pm »
:O How does I gets it.

I just found the trainer site and I thought it was pretty cool.

The mark is: :rainbow I think

:underworld

And is there a mark for that?^
zangief, yes, Street Fighter

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Mark of Chroma https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50895.msg1093951#msg1093951
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 10:43:19 pm »
It currently isn't implemented in the game at the moment.  Also the Mark hasn't been added here for icon usage.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Mark of Chroma https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50895.msg1093952#msg1093952
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 10:52:05 pm »
 :underworld and  :rainbow were fan-made symbols for a forum event. The first was used instead of the second one, but after a few iterations of the event it became apparent the system these symbols were made for was flawed, and it was scrapped in favor of other things added to the event.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Mark of Chroma https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50895.msg1093957#msg1093957
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 11:13:13 pm »
I really hope it will be implemented as a standalone card one day.  I'd love to be able to win them for tourneys/leagues :)  I don't really have a loyalty to any one element, and I find myself playing rainbows a lot whenever possible because I find them more fun.

Offline jawdirk

• Reputation Power: 7
  • jawdirk is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Mark of Chroma https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50895.msg1093993#msg1093993
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 01:24:14 am »
:underworld and  :rainbow were fan-m :underworldade symbols for a forum event. The first was used instead of the second one, but after a few iterations of the event it became apparent the system these symbols were made for was flawed, and it was scrapped in favor of other things added to the event.

It should be said that they have been repurposed for card design discussions. The :underworld has been repurposed to mean a quanta of a specific type, in general.  :rainbow has been repurposed to mean quanta of an unspecific type.

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Mark of Chroma https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50895.msg1095950#msg1095950
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 12:40:21 am »
Now this is being used in the 1.4 beta:

Should this be added as a forum icon?
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline artimies7

• Reputation Power: 24
  • artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Effectively Super
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Mark of Chroma https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50895.msg1095952#msg1095952
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 12:44:05 am »
Sure.
Donuts, Noodles, or Bacon?
Whitewalleries! | Noodles, to Victory!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Mark of Chroma https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50895.msg1095956#msg1095956
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 02:06:11 am »
Yes, it should be :3
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Mark of Chroma https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50895.msg1096175#msg1096175
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 09:30:01 am »
 :chroma
Code: [Select]
:chroma :chromabig
Code: [Select]
:chromabig
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Mark of Chroma https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50895.msg1096305#msg1096305
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 06:18:54 pm »
For some reason... that looks small...

:underworld :chroma :rainbow

Especially compared to the other Mark icons.

Offline suxerz

• Reputation Power: 1
  • suxerz is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • INSANEia
Re: Mark of Chroma https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50895.msg1096903#msg1096903
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2013, 08:00:39 pm »
hmm... it's not a big deal but, I think antiaverage might have used Kami's image instead of zanz's. Below is zanz's post in the other thread:

There we go:
Doesn't look as pretty in 18x18 size:
Uhm yes if you do not have the vectors it is quite complicated... here, let me help you:

What we have right now:
 :chromabig   :chroma

On a different note, I must say that I'm not too excited about the art for this mark. I feel it doesn't have the sleek design like the other marks/elements. I wonder if zanz would want to change it.

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
Re: Mark of Chroma https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50895.msg1096909#msg1096909
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2013, 08:35:15 pm »
Thanks Suxerz, yeah, I don't have the original vectors. Uploaded Zanzarino's versions now, although the 18x18 still looked small. I had to add a glow.

Zanzarino Chroma 17x17

Zanzarino Chroma 17x17 shrunk to 16x16 then added a 1px glow to make 18x18 like the rest
:underworld :chroma :rainbow
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 08:42:10 pm by antiaverage »

anything
blarg: Amashi