*Author

Jihiro

Mark cards? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13677.msg172331#msg172331
« on: October 07, 2010, 12:36:29 pm »
I've been farming the Top 50 recently and I came across 'rastafla' who had cards I have never seen anywhere before. Instead of pillars he was using Marks as cards (Mark of Fire, Mark of Time, Mark of Entropy etc..) They played just like normal pillars (ie NOT changing your own current Mark) I'm just wondering if I'm completely crazy or if these are new cards or something. 

Btw he currently has a really nice (safe) farm for Relics! Bring mindgates, he has many different types of nymphs (as well as those weird mark cards)

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Mark cards? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13677.msg172332#msg172332
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 12:39:28 pm »
Yeah, he's a known hacker.
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Mark cards? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13677.msg172333#msg172333
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 12:40:05 pm »

Jihiro

Re: Mark cards? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13677.msg172342#msg172342
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 01:21:43 pm »
See this (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,12624.0.html) thread.
Thank you, I think I get it now ^_^;

Btw shame on you, vrt! Trying to mislead a noob :)) I almost believed you at first until I saw rastafla's reply to that other thread (oh the irony!)

Offline Rastafla

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Rastafla is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Rastafla is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Rastafla is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Tournament Guru "I'm too old for this sh-"
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Mark cards? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13677.msg203969#msg203969
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 09:00:18 pm »
I've been farming the Top 50 recently and I came across 'rastafla' who had cards I have never seen anywhere before. Instead of pillars he was using Marks as cards (Mark of Fire, Mark of Time, Mark of Entropy etc..) They played just like normal pillars (ie NOT changing your own current Mark) I'm just wondering if I'm completely crazy or if these are new cards or something. 

Btw he currently has a really nice (safe) farm for Relics! Bring mindgates, he has many different types of nymphs (as well as those weird mark cards)
I have  :fire :entropy :aether :gravity :earth :light mark cards. No Time Mark at all. Time Mark was the next one i was going to pick or darkness if i won.

edit
I should point out all of them are prizes from tournament wins.
In game name & Chat nick; Rastafla | Retired Tournament Organizer
Current status: Sways forwards and creeping people out.
"Rasta's greatest weakness as a player is moot because this War will not take place in April." - kevkev60614

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Mark cards? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13677.msg203973#msg203973
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 09:07:33 pm »
Yeah, he's a known hacker.
Rofled. But since we're here, is there anyway to gain mark cards other then tournaments?

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Mark cards? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13677.msg203981#msg203981
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 09:16:02 pm »
I should point outbrag that all of them are prizes from tournament wins, so I am more epic than the rest of you.
Just Kidding, Rastafla  :P

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Mark cards? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13677.msg203985#msg203985
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 09:17:28 pm »
Thanks. I knew they could be won definitely from the tournament, but maybe from FG spin (extra rare)

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Mark cards? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13677.msg203988#msg203988
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 09:19:04 pm »
Thanks. I knew they could be won definitely from the tournament, but maybe from FG spin (extra rare)
No, FGs don't have them, and even if they did they'd turn up on the spins as relics.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
Re: Mark cards? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13677.msg203992#msg203992
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 09:20:18 pm »
FG's never use SoD but you can get 'em anyway!  :P :P Yeah, I just found out they turn into relics. I thought that was only for the nymphs.

blarg: