*Author

Offline russianspy1234Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Yoyo | Spiked Yoyo http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66009.msg1276479#msg1276479
« on: April 29, 2018, 03:18:55 AM »
NAME:
Yoyo
ELEMENT:
Other
COST:
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
3|1
TEXT:
Weapon: Alternately deals 3 damage and generates 1 quantum of your mark.
NAME:
Spiked Yoyo
ELEMENT:
Other
COST:
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
6|1
TEXT:
Weapon: Alternately deals 6 damage/generates 1 quantum of your mark. Gain 1 quantum of your mark when played.

ART:

IDEA:

NOTES:

SERIES:

« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 03:23:35 AM by russianspy1234 »
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 17
  • Manuel is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Manuel is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Manuel is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Yoyo | Spiked Yoyo http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66009.msg1276492#msg1276492
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 02:30:24 PM »
it's better and at the same time worst than long sword; 6 damages aren't really worth 1 quanta

drop the damage (something like 4 damage upped) and make it generate 1 quanta of your mark and 1 opposite quanta of your mark together, it can be a decent hybrid between quantum pillars and dagger

Offline russianspy1234Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Yoyo | Spiked Yoyo http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66009.msg1276493#msg1276493
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2018, 02:59:14 PM »
Hmm dropping it down to dagger level of damage would let me balance it at 0 cost which is nice, though dagger has an additional clause about extra damage I wouldn't be able to fit.  Don't think I like the idea of additional quanta though, going for a damaging pendulum,
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

blarg: