*Author

Offline ZwibiXTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • ZwibiX is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hasn't noticed the reflector shields are still up
Vigile | Elite Vigile https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64570.msg1263984#msg1263984
« on: May 13, 2017, 02:29:53 pm »
NAME:
Vigile
ELEMENT:
Entropy
COST:
4 :entropy
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
1 | 2
TEXT:
This creature is invisible until it damages the opponent.
:entropy :entropy :entropy : Epiphany
Halts a creature for one turn.
NAME:
Elite Vigile
ELEMENT:
Entropy
COST:
4 :entropy
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
0 | 4
TEXT:
This creature is invisible until it damages the opponent.
:entropy :entropy : Epiphany
Halts a creature for one turn.

ART:
ZwibiX
IDEA:
ZwibiX
NOTES:
Several things about its invisibility:
1. When the card is played on the field, the opponent sees the discard animation playing instead.
2. If this creature is enchanted with Plate Armor, Quintessence or something similar, the animation doesn't play and the opponent simply sees the card being used.
3. If its attack is blocked by a shield, it remains invisible. However, possible secondary effects of a specific shield uncover it (Freeze, Delay etc.) Same if you freeze/congeal or delay this card etc. (I don't understand why you would though.)
4. Spells that remove invisibility remove this cards invisibility, as usual.
5. Damage taken via Gravity Pull etc. doesn't remove its invisibility.
I could see this being used with Iridium/Vanadium Warden, Otyugh | Elite Otyugh and with creatures that infect poison and Aflatoxin to stall out the poisoning.
SERIES:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 08:03:12 pm by ZwibiX »
True players win with their favorites.

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Vigile | Elite Vigile https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64570.msg1263985#msg1263985
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 02:35:01 pm »
So it's basically an cheaper Warden that can only be killed with mas cc? Seems OP.
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Vigile | Elite Vigile https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64570.msg1263988#msg1263988
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 03:17:50 pm »
As much as I would love entropy to have this card, I agree with Fippe. It is just a broken Warden, which is already a pretty good card. Discord being in-element makes this even more frustrating to play against.

Re: Vigile | Elite Vigile https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64570.msg1263994#msg1263994
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 06:29:39 pm »
Ok, I'll see into how I could make this more balanced. I don't understand the argument that it's a cheaper Warden, because the unupped version costs more and the upped costs an equal amount and the upped warden has +2 in life more than the upped version of this card. Furthermore, what the warden has over this card, is that it can damage non-airborne opponents and delay them simultaneously if given an attack boost.

Re: Vigile | Elite Vigile https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64570.msg1263995#msg1263995
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 08:33:50 pm »
Ok, I made some changes, including:
-Increased card play cost
-Decreased life points
-Unupped card basically has to be brought down on an enemy shield to get its full potential

blarg: