*Author

Time Warp | Chrono Shift https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20814.msg264952#msg264952
« on: February 05, 2011, 08:45:35 pm »
NAME:
Time Warp
ELEMENT:
Time
COST:
:time
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
Target creature is marked for 3 turns: If creature dies, it is revived back to it previous state.
NAME:
Chrono Shift
ELEMENT:
Time
COST:
:time
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
Target creature is marked for 4 turns: If creature dies, it is revived back to it previous state.
ART:
IDEA:
Izzythemachine
NOTES:
When the creature revives, it's status is the same as when it was first marked.
SERIES:

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Time Warp | Chrono Shift https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20814.msg264963#msg264963
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 09:02:33 pm »
Nice. i'd call it a 'cousin' to my Energy card. but i do feel it's slightly underpriced
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

anything
blarg: