*Author

Offline BlacksmithTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Temple of physical state l Temple of physical state https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55154.msg1147977#msg1147977
« on: July 28, 2014, 08:15:19 pm »
NAME:
Temple of physical state
ELEMENT:
Water
COST:
4 :water
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:

TEXT:
All your un upgraded cards enters play as upgraded.
NAME:
Temple of physical state
ELEMENT:
Water
COST:
3 :water
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:

TEXT:
All your un upgraded cards enters play as upgraded.

ART:
http://www.freeimages.com/photo/1426739
IDEA:
Blacksmith for trial thingy.
NOTES:
I'm not entirely happy with the name of this card. Further more I wonder if it's to cheap.

SERIES:

Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Temple of physical state l Temple of physical state https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55154.msg1147978#msg1147978
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 08:16:51 pm »
I'd happily splash one of these in my deck than pay 30k, thanks.

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Temple of physical state l Temple of physical state https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55154.msg1147981#msg1147981
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 08:42:28 pm »
This allows you to play free SN. Aside from being good for people with no/few ups, this is good for any cards which increase costs when upped.
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Temple of physical state l Temple of physical state https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55154.msg1147999#msg1147999
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 11:39:50 pm »
This allows you to play free SN. Aside from being good for people with no/few ups, this is good for any cards which increase costs when upped.

You at least know what happens when you allow people to play free SNs :P
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Joseph7

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Joseph7 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner
Re: Temple of physical state l Temple of physical state https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55154.msg1148011#msg1148011
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 04:08:58 am »
At first look, this card is deceptive. While the upgraded may seem terrible in many cases, in a select few (i.e. phoenix, abomination) the upped can work wonders. Imagine spamming a 5|5 abomination into play for 1 :entropy. Despite these few cards which benefit from the upgraded version, I think it's severely underpowered. Frankly, I don't like this card; I think it is too much of an attempt to allow players without a large upgraded card reservoir to access powers that are normally purchased with 1500 coins. Nonetheless, an interesting idea. I have no idea how to balance this card, either, but I think that the unupped should definitely cost more than it already does.

Offline skyironsword

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Yuri Incarnation
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Temple of physical state l Temple of physical state https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55154.msg1148085#msg1148085
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 02:20:53 pm »
At first look, this card is deceptive. While the upgraded may seem terrible in many cases, in a select few (i.e. phoenix, abomination) the upped can work wonders. Imagine spamming a 5|5 abomination into play for 1 :entropy. Despite these few cards which benefit from the upgraded version, I think it's severely underpowered. Frankly, I don't like this card; I think it is too much of an attempt to allow players without a large upgraded card reservoir to access powers that are normally purchased with 1500 coins. Nonetheless, an interesting idea. I have no idea how to balance this card, either, but I think that the unupped should definitely cost more than it already does.
Upped doesn't reverse the effect, actually. Both turn unupgraded into upgraded. There go all the interesting uses for turning upgraded cards into unupgraded ones.

Offline jarozaoz

• Reputation Power: 8
  • jarozaoz is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Little, crazy guy.
  • Awards: Icons for Donors Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Temple of physical state l Temple of physical state https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55154.msg1148134#msg1148134
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 07:49:20 pm »
Arent too brutalish card for people with all upped cards?
Then, imagine all these noobs with RoL/Hope + Temple, eventually NT rush + temple. amasink.
You. And sand. Endless sand. Endless trillions tons of sand.
This endless power. which can kill you like insignificant bug.
This, is a power of :time...

blarg: