*Author

Offline bogtro

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Swap | Swap https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29704.msg378570#msg378570
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2011, 03:30:40 pm »
Suggestion: The cost of this card matches half the creature's HP in the creature's element.
Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

Offline n00bTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 21
  • n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Nom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Swap | Swap https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29704.msg378598#msg378598
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2011, 04:43:27 pm »
Love it... I'll make that change in a few (But I'd still probably keep the limit to under 9 unupped, and under 12 upped
Gone for awhile now, though I still pop by from time to time.

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Swap | Swap https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29704.msg378608#msg378608
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2011, 05:01:43 pm »
Before you make that change, ask someone like OldTrees if coding would allow such a thing.
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

Solarias

Re: Swap | Swap https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29704.msg378615#msg378615
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2011, 05:16:04 pm »
I think I may like this card better than mine with the similar idea, I like it has no element. But I think both of them could be used simeoutaneously...I dunno....:) Because my card's ability only lasts for 1 turn, and yours is permanent?

AngeDeMort

Re: Swap | Swap https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29704.msg378629#msg378629
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2011, 05:43:30 pm »
Before you make that change, ask someone like OldTrees if coding would allow such a thing.
Checking a creatures element is already possible as seen in cards like flooding and holy flash and all this would require is some additional coding that takes that check and deducts the cost from that quanta pool. Although you might want to create a pseudoquanta that indicates that mechanic if it doesn't already exist.

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Swap | Swap https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29704.msg378632#msg378632
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 05:47:49 pm »
I was just thinking this could target any creature if it only swapped up to the predetermined amounts.
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Swap | Swap https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29704.msg378661#msg378661
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 06:36:16 pm »
I was just thinking this could target any creature if it only swapped up to the predetermined amounts.
I think it's fine as it is. If it swaps up to the predetermined amounts, you can easily get an Armagio to the stats of a Golden Dragon.

Offline n00bTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 21
  • n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Nom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Swap | Swap https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29704.msg378686#msg378686
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2011, 07:09:48 pm »
Okay, so you all think that I should just leave it as is, having a predetermined cost and a limit of how high the stats of the creature can be?
Gone for awhile now, though I still pop by from time to time.

blarg: