*Author

Offline dawn to duskTopic starter

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Reliquary | Feretory https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58935.msg1197488#msg1197488
« on: July 19, 2015, 04:36:38 am »
NAME:
Reliquary
ELEMENT:
Light
COST:
4 :light
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:

TEXT:
:time :time : Target a card in your hand. In 2 turns, it is played regardless of it's cost.
NAME:
Feretory
ELEMENT:
Light
COST:
3 :light
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:

TEXT:
:time :time : Target a card in your hand. In 2 turns, it is played regardless of it's cost.

ART:

IDEA:
me
NOTES:
allows for trios and more to be played. willing to nerf if necessary
SERIES:

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Reliquary | Feretory https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58935.msg1197511#msg1197511
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 01:36:17 pm »
What if you target a card like Blessing or anything that can only be played on a creature and there happens to be no target? Does it just cancel automatically? Same with 23 creatures or full permanent board situations.
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Reliquary | Feretory https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58935.msg1197527#msg1197527
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 02:49:12 pm »
What if in that turn, Silence is in effect?
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

• Master of Light
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Reliquary | Feretory https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58935.msg1197634#msg1197634
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 05:32:17 am »
What if you target a card like Blessing or anything that can only be played on a creature and there happens to be no target? Does it just cancel automatically? Same with 23 creatures or full permanent board situations.
in that case, the card woudnt play and revert back to original cost

What if in that turn, Silence is in effect?
silence needs some love so id say it doesnt play

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Reliquary | Feretory https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58935.msg1197667#msg1197667
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 11:31:11 am »
I'd rather have this card play a card and then delay what it played for two turns.

All of the potentially broken interactions are spell based, anyways.

Regardless, this allows quite a lot of bleed in a :light/ :time deck, as in it allows such a deck to play cards regardless of element. That's been proven to be somewhat OP in the past, but in this form, I think it cautiously balanced.

Offline foxrain4

• Reputation Power: 10
  • foxrain4 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.foxrain4 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Check my profile for a Dragon story link.
  • Awards: Card Design Competition - On the Shoulders of Giants
Re: Reliquary | Feretory https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58935.msg1198134#msg1198134
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 02:35:45 am »
Reliquary is the most interesting duo card i have seen.

Duo decks, duo cards are all difficult to play.

Reliquary totally changes the trend,
it is not only capable of making good duo decks and maybe even trio decks.

I personally thinks its perfectly balanced.

• Master of Light
Re: Reliquary | Feretory https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58935.msg1198893#msg1198893
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 10:07:00 am »
so, umm

what now?

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Reliquary | Feretory https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58935.msg1198897#msg1198897
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 10:32:17 am »
Might want to give it an ability name since you have the space (I think).

Also, I'm assuming just straight up playing the card beforehand will just cancel his card, right? Same with discarding the card.

Also, say you have two copies of this. First turn you target a card in your hand (say a Sanctuary). Then next turn you use the other one and target the same Sanctuary. Does the Sanctuary appear twice?
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

• Master of Light
Re: Reliquary | Feretory https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58935.msg1198904#msg1198904
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2015, 11:47:47 am »
Might want to give it an ability name since you have the space (I think).

Also, I'm assuming just straight up playing the card beforehand will just cancel his card, right? Same with discarding the card.

Also, say you have two copies of this. First turn you target a card in your hand (say a Sanctuary). Then next turn you use the other one and target the same Sanctuary. Does the Sanctuary appear twice?
discarding/playing will remove effect, yes

targeting the same copy, it plays 1 copy, with the countdown of the lowest reliq

anything
blarg: