*Author

Offline ValerianFlameTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Phleim | Elite Phleim https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64615.msg1264583#msg1264583
« on: May 26, 2017, 08:24:41 pm »
NAME:
Phleim
ELEMENT:
Fire
COST:
2 :fire
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
2 | 1
TEXT:
Generates :fire every turn.
On death, generate 3 :fire to owner.
NAME:
Elite Phleim
ELEMENT:
Fire
COST:
2 :fire
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
3 | 1
TEXT:
Generates :fire every turn.
On death, generate 5 :fire to owner.

ART:
ValerianFlame
IDEA:
Mispronunciation in chat.
NOTES:
People in chat know the origin story of the Phleim. It's a limbless fire wyrm with wispy wings. I hope it's not too unbalanced, but I tried making it have some syngergy with cards like Cremation and Dry Spell.

ORACLE: Today will be highly energetic.

Don't be too hyper however, and be observant. Make a balance between biding your time and releasing that energy.
SERIES:
Random Shiz
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 12:29:58 pm by ValerianFlame »
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phleim | Elite Phleim https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64615.msg1264587#msg1264587
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 11:35:53 pm »
can't understand if this can be better or worst than upped brimstone, in any case it seems like a rework/revamp of brimestone eater; with 3 quanta is a little bit too slow/expensive for being used as an immolation target

Re: Phleim | Elite Phleim https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64615.msg1264605#msg1264605
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 04:54:37 am »
can't understand if this can be better or worst than upped brimstone, in any case it seems like a rework/revamp of brimestone eater; with 3 quanta is a little bit too slow/expensive for being used as an immolation target

It's supposed to be a more offensive yet slightly costly version of brimstone. It also works well with some air spells, as it's airborne (though not mentioned). Heck, you could do some other things with it, including using Death Effect cards, Gravity Pull, Adrenaline, Unstable Gas, and cheap CC like Shockwave or Lightning.

If you think I should lower the cost to 2, I can do that.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)

Offline ZwibiX

• Reputation Power: 1
  • ZwibiX is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hasn't noticed the reflector shields are still up
Re: Phleim | Elite Phleim https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64615.msg1264670#msg1264670
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 12:17:32 pm »
Good concept imo, let the upgraded card cost just two. The players could then choose Brimstone Eater or Elite Phleim, creating more variation to the game :)
True players win with their favorites.

Re: Phleim | Elite Phleim https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64615.msg1264671#msg1264671
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 12:19:38 pm »
Good concept imo, let the upgraded card cost just two. The players could then choose Brimstone Eater or Elite Phleim, creating more variation to the game :)

I suppose I should just make them both 2 :fire, just because Ash Eater is stupidly underpowered.

blarg: