*Author

Offline TreldonTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do I have to?
  • Awards: 1st Place WC Winner: October 20152nd place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Solved the Ruby Mansion MurderSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeGold Donor
Nephilim | Fallen Angel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58833.msg1195922#msg1195922
« on: July 07, 2015, 08:23:49 am »
CURATOR COMMENT

Please double check when submitting to the Crucible that the link is correct and not faulty. This one has been fixed for you. Thank you.

- AD Storm Bolt

NAME:
Nephilim
ELEMENT:
Darkness
COST:
7 :darkness
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
7|4
TEXT:
:fire :fire :fire Purge:
Deal 2 damage to target creature and its owner.
Can be cast by sacrifice
NAME:
Fallen Angel
ELEMENT:
Darkness
COST:
7 :darkness
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
8|4
TEXT:
:fire :fire Purge:
Deal 2 damage to target creature and its owner.
Can be cast by sacrifice

ART:
Treldon, (source, source)
IDEA:
Treldon
NOTES:
"Can be cast by sacrifice" means that if you lack the quanta required for casting it ( :darkness<7), you can choose to sacrifice one of your creatures instead
SERIES:
Guess My Card: A Quickdraw Design Game
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 05:38:38 pm by Treldon »
The one with answerable questions and questionable answers

10th Elements Council member == Brawl #4 :life Meaning of Life :life Artist == Brawl #5 :chroma A Toadally Newtral Team :chroma Artist

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Nephilim | Fallen Angel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58833.msg1196106#msg1196106
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 07:46:50 pm »
If I'm going to have access to fire, why not just use fire bolt or rage potion?

Offline dracomageat

• Reputation Power: 15
  • dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lord of Magnetism... ...Maybe.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Nephilim | Fallen Angel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58833.msg1196108#msg1196108
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 07:50:38 pm »
Because abilities are repeatable. Red Nymph is a better comparison.

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Nephilim | Fallen Angel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58833.msg1196119#msg1196119
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 10:45:05 pm »
-1 cost to skill?
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

• Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do I have to?
  • Awards: 1st Place WC Winner: October 20152nd place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Solved the Ruby Mansion MurderSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeGold Donor
Re: Nephilim | Fallen Angel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58833.msg1196140#msg1196140
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 06:25:46 am »
Perhaps, though this is already a balancing attempt on the Quick Draw card

Spoiler for Hidden:

Can be cast by sacrifice means that if you lack the 7 :darkness you can sacrifice one of your creatures instead to cast Lucifer

Note to self: add sacrifice option...

10th Elements Council member == Brawl #4 :life Meaning of Life :life Artist == Brawl #5 :chroma A Toadally Newtral Team :chroma Artist

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Nephilim | Fallen Angel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58833.msg1197284#msg1197284
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 01:51:43 am »

Because Fire Bolt can only target either creature or player while this card targets them at the same time and Rage Potion increases the target's ATK?
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Offline Cardplayer

• Cardplayer is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • An Elemental Guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Nephilim | Fallen Angel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58833.msg1197288#msg1197288
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2015, 02:09:50 am »

Because Fire Bolt can only target either creature or player while this card targets them at the same time and Rage Potion increases the target's ATK?

The argument can be made that rage is probably a better form of CC as most creatures except dragons die from rage and few things are killed by 2 damage. On the other hand, the high attack of the angel is pretty enticing while also being less fragile than a rage'd fire nymph.
A player of cards, Elements cards that is.

• Do I have to?
Re: Nephilim | Fallen Angel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58833.msg1197330#msg1197330
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2015, 06:40:24 am »
Minor edit done. New casting method is available

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Nephilim | Fallen Angel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58833.msg1197333#msg1197333
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2015, 08:17:59 am »
Does the sacrificed creature have to have 7 quanta cost?
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

• Do I have to?
Re: Nephilim | Fallen Angel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58833.msg1197335#msg1197335
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2015, 08:22:00 am »

Not at all. You can sacrifice anything on your board.

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

Re: Nephilim | Fallen Angel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58833.msg1197337#msg1197337
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2015, 08:47:26 am »

Not at all. You can sacrifice anything on your board.

So, sacrificing a Malignant Cell will do? Interesting.

• Do I have to?
Re: Nephilim | Fallen Angel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58833.msg1197450#msg1197450
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2015, 08:30:52 pm »
Bump: fancy art added  ;D

blarg: