*Author

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: Dimensional Eater | Phase Eater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32118.msg406476#msg406476
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 04:54:15 pm »
i like it as is, darkness and gravity really dont need more help draining quanta, other elements should be open to having it, too.
moose dont say moo.

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Dimensional Eater | Phase Eater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32118.msg406486#msg406486
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 05:02:52 pm »
7 hours after I posted the card, zanzarino revealed the new shard for :aether
Quanta manipulation for :aether :D

Offline Vipy5

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Vipy5 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Dimensional Eater | Phase Eater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32118.msg406745#msg406745
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2011, 12:21:34 am »
I noticed you don't have art for this, and I thought I might give it a shot. I wont be offended if you don't want my art as I'm more doing this for fun (and I'm not very good).
What would you want?

PS. Love the card :D

• Legendary Member
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Dimensional Eater | Phase Eater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32118.msg406746#msg406746
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2011, 12:23:21 am »
Some kind of interdimensional being that somehow sucks the quanta into another dimension.  Maybe it's in his stomach, maybe in his hand, or on his belly.

Offline Vipy5

• New to Elements
Re: Dimensional Eater | Phase Eater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32118.msg406763#msg406763
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2011, 12:45:42 am »
Some kind of interdimensional being that somehow sucks the quanta into another dimension.  Maybe it's in his stomach, maybe in his hand, or on his belly.
I'll do my best.

• Legendary Member
Re: Dimensional Eater | Phase Eater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32118.msg406764#msg406764
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2011, 12:46:42 am »
I'll do my best.
You could always draw up some pencil sketches and see if I like one?  8)

Offline Vipy5

• New to Elements
Re: Dimensional Eater | Phase Eater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32118.msg406766#msg406766
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2011, 12:52:15 am »
I'll do my best.
You could always draw up some pencil sketches and see if I like one?  8)
I could, and probably will, but for EtG  art I do digital art... (because I dont paint, I draw and do digital art digital is the only coloured - UNLESS you want me to colour my sketch)

• Legendary Member
Re: Dimensional Eater | Phase Eater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32118.msg406775#msg406775
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2011, 01:03:40 am »
What is best for you, I'm not much of an artist lol

Offline Vipy5

• New to Elements
Re: Dimensional Eater | Phase Eater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32118.msg406783#msg406783
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2011, 01:11:03 am »
What is best for you, I'm not much of an artist lol
I'll probably sketch then colour, but a lot of my art doesn't have the EtG "feel" to, though I haven't done this in ages so it might look better.
Would you rather a hand in a creepy position with quanta flying towards it or a dementor-like head sucking quanta into it?

EDIT: Take a look at my other art if you want, although this will be different...

EDIT: The one with the hand looks waaaay beter

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Dimensional Eater | Phase Eater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32118.msg406868#msg406868
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2011, 04:50:52 am »
Huh.

I can only imagine the AI abuse with this card. In PvP... Not so much. I just wouldn't target it.

yumeku

Re: Dimensional Eater | Phase Eater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32118.msg407319#msg407319
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2011, 01:48:27 am »
the creature has decent damage already and a draining ability, maybe you can remove the passive skill rift
for it to be balanced. or maybe lower the attack/def if its a creature that cant be lobotimized

Bleys295

Re: Dimensional Eater | Phase Eater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32118.msg407325#msg407325
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2011, 01:58:54 am »
Would sanctuary protect against rift?

anything
blarg: