*Author

Offline AnonymousRevivalTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Aethemera, aether et lux
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Demigod | Mortal Demigod https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12708.msg162641#msg162641
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2010, 11:55:22 pm »
kinda contradictory if its mortal but immaterial i think
basically an immortal mortal?
Are you sure only immortal-like stuff can be immaterial?
its just that when i think of god with mortal it doesnt make sense to me for sum reason
A demigod is a "man-god" meaning a boy/girl born from an immortal and mortal. So it actually fits.
Ignotum venit retro vivere. :aether :light

• Legendary Member
  • AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
Re: Demigod | Mortal Demigod https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12708.msg162900#msg162900
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2010, 12:25:10 pm »
One of my Olympians as previously mentioned is going to be aether element. I was planning to make it immaterial as well, however since everyone thinks it might be too strong for the opponent to handle (since the shields take a long time to kill it), how about making it have the ability to generate an immaterial spark?

Astraic

Re: Demigod | Mortal Demigod https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12708.msg163074#msg163074
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2010, 07:16:53 pm »
One of my Olympians as previously mentioned is going to be aether element. I was planning to make it immaterial as well, however since everyone thinks it might be too strong for the opponent to handle (since the shields take a long time to kill it), how about making it have the ability to generate an immaterial spark?
the spark is gonna die after the turn its been generated anyways since it has 0 health so no point in making it immortal but then if it does generate a spark then atk should be lowered since the upped will generate a ball of lightning.... then theres that whole fractal prob but oh well...

• Legendary Member
Re: Demigod | Mortal Demigod https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12708.msg163412#msg163412
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2010, 07:59:01 am »
That is why I want to make the spark immortal.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Demigod | Mortal Demigod https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12708.msg163507#msg163507
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2010, 02:58:49 pm »
That is why I want to make the spark immortal.
You want to make it immortal as an attempts to avoid death or to combine with fractal?
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

midg3333

Re: Demigod | Mortal Demigod https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12708.msg164032#msg164032
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2010, 07:16:42 am »
so...a comparison here
phase dragon
8|6 for 13 quanta
8/13 = 0.615 damage per quanta
elite phase dragon
10|6 for 14 quanta
10/14 = 0.714 damage per quanta
demigod
11|11 for 17 quanta
0.647 damage per quanta
mortal demigod
9|10 for 15 quanta
0.6 damage per quanta

so...from that we can see that the UPGRADED, RARE card is the least powerful? The hp difference means hardly anything. Against a fire buckler, phase dragon deals 48 damage and elite deals 60 damage. That's enough to kill them with 2 dragons... against thorn carapace...
turn 1 - phase dragon deals 8, then gets poisoned for 1 (using the worst possible luck for the attacker)
turn 2 - 16 damage total, 5hp, 2 poison
turn 3 - 24 damage, 3hp, 3 poison
turn 4 - 32 damage, dead.
so at worst, an unupped dragon deals 32 damage... or 28 if they have an upped shield

so this card is like a slower phase dragon that's ever so slightly tougher... it adds nothing to aether as an element, therefore i find it kinda boring...

• Legendary Member
Re: Demigod | Mortal Demigod https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12708.msg164038#msg164038
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2010, 07:39:45 am »
But rarity doesn't mean it can be extremly powerful. Besides, normally with this creature alne, it can win the game before it dies.

blarg: