*Author

Active members:
Linkcat(1)

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Call of The Wild | Call of the Wild https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60343.msg1213451#msg1213451
« on: November 04, 2015, 05:55:03 am »
NAME:
Call of The Wild
ELEMENT:
Life
COST:
8 :life
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:

TEXT:
Generate a Cockatrice, a Horned Frog, and a Forest Scorpion.
NAME:
Call of The Wild
ELEMENT:
Life
COST:
10 :life
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:

TEXT:
Generate an Elite Cockatrice, a Giant Frog, and a Scorpion.

ART:

IDEA:
Linkcat
NOTES:
If there are only one or two creature slots available, you can still cast this with the priority listed in the card text.
SERIES:

I feel like there's something unrefined about this card, but I'm not sure what. A better name and/or art would be greatly appreciated.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

anything
blarg: