*Author

FredTheCat

Re: Xenophobia l Xenophobia https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16756.msg214978#msg214978
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2010, 12:53:42 pm »
CURATOR COMMENT
-Leave the ATK|HP section of the table blank if the card isn't a creature
-Add a '.' or period to the end of your TEXT section (the ability must match in both the table and card image, word for word, punctuation symbol for punctuation symbol)

Aether has a lot of expensive cards, but this one actually justifies it the most - if you play it early enough before you opponent can get new creatures out, you've effectively denied them the ability to do any offense towards you (aside from weapons and spells). For that matter, how would this work with Animated Weapons? Since the weapon is a permanent, and it gets flown (turned into a 'creature'), would the weapon still be okay (since it was on the field before the card was played), or would it just disappear?

Ridiculous synergy with Fractal as well, now that I think about it. :P
I think i fixed it now..... i think...

And i really don't know, i guess its okay, but depends on the coding, if the Animated weapon and the weapon is seen as the same i guess its okay, but if it's 2 cards, then i guess it wouldn't be okay.

And i guess Aflatoxin, kills the creature and spawns a new, so wouldn't work. Same goes for Boneyard, FFQ and Pharaoh.

And yeah, it might have a ridiculous synergy with Fractal, but Mono-Aether isn't the best to fractal ;) But i would help an Phase spider deck.

i have a love/hate relationship with this card
i love what it does (YES'D) but i hate that its in aether
darkness would be a better home for something like this (and that Xenon mind controlling gas thingy)

Thanks i guess :D Glad you like it, and i agree here, defenitely fits Death or Darkness better, but tha wasn't allowed in the Competetion.
And if it we're darkness, damn it would be retardishly awesome in Fractal Devourer

anything
blarg: