*Author

Offline ManuelTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Water Inspirer | Elite Water Inspirer [Champion] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64663.msg1265469#msg1265469
« on: June 17, 2017, 08:16:01 pm »
NAME:
Water Inspirer
ELEMENT:
Water
COST:
5 :water
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
5 | 3
TEXT:
Water creatures use :water quanta for using their skills
NAME:
Elite Water Inspirer
ELEMENT:
Water
COST:
5 :water
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
6 | 3
TEXT:
Water creatures use :water quanta for using their skills

ART:

IDEA:

NOTES:
use  :water quanta = can use ONLY  :water quanta
SERIES:
Card Design Competition: Champion
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 10:52:45 pm by Manuel »

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Water Inspirer | Elite Water Inspirer [Champion] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64663.msg1265471#msg1265471
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 09:01:30 pm »
Upped text doesn't match the image.

The mechanic is thematic, and adds a ton of utility potential to mono :water. I like it! A concern is that the attack to cost ratio might be a little too high-- compare to blue crawler, nymph queen, and ice dragon. As attack increases, cost increases more. Admittedly, it's less than toadfish, so it could be fine as is.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Water Inspirer | Elite Water Inspirer [Champion] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64663.msg1265963#msg1265963
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 12:25:50 am »
Will this work with flying trident?
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

• Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Water Inspirer | Elite Water Inspirer [Champion] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64663.msg1265967#msg1265967
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 01:56:21 am »
flying trident is a creature so yes

Offline Mr Muffin

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Sort of Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake12th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWar #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of LifeBattle League 1/2017 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Water Inspirer | Elite Water Inspirer [Champion] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64663.msg1274060#msg1274060
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 04:14:19 am »
Yeah I know necro.

How good would a mono water steam machine deck with this be? Something like this. Blank cards are obviously Water Inspirers I don't know why the mark is blank.
Spoiler for Hidden:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ie 5ie 5ii 5ii 5ii 5ii 5ii 5ii 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm gg gg gg gg gg 8pp

Re: Water Inspirer | Elite Water Inspirer [Champion] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64663.msg1274065#msg1274065
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 01:13:11 pm »
the only case where that deck is better rather than nt monorush is against rol hope i think (maybe against rt too?)
monont is a lot more faster, and it can get 2-3 free slot for cc

anything
blarg: